CAN THESE FUCKING RETARDS ANNOUNCE SOMETHING ALREADY? A YEAR OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

CAN THESE FUCKING RETARDS ANNOUNCE SOMETHING ALREADY? A YEAR OF ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I CANT BELIEVE I INVESTED IN THAT BROKEN ENGLISH RETARD JUN

Attached: 1200px-OmiseGO_Logo.svg.png (1200x420, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1010987194259947520
fortune.com/2018/06/22/phone-android-blockchain-godaddy-celo-twitter-linkedin-venmo/
jobs.lever.co/celo/fc91e784-3fec-448a-a766-f391a9d3efea
medium.com/makerdao/makerdao-and-omisego-announcing-dai-and-omg-collaborations-23600a080046
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MOM IM POSTING IT AGAIN
>MOM I BOUGHT AT $28

Sure user, they'll post another skateboard with a sticker on it. It'll be an Amazon sticker this time

Spicey !
In other news
>Cumming soon™
>HardSpork®

They posted that they are gonna wait for btc to recover before announcing bullish news.

if alipay is not using the wallet SDK then its game fucking over for this chink scam.

This is my theory in an ideal world:

-conglomerate alipay uses OMG wallet for crypto
-Coinbase paradex delivers plasma on the backend for tokenized assets
-CeloHQ which just started a few days ago and RT by Brian Armstrong uses OMG twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1010987194259947520
-Omise migrates API
-Coinbase acquires bancor, idax, kyber, and a few other dex for the network

This all needs to work otherwise OMG is a confirmed scam.

Boys listen to me very carefully.

OMG Network needs ALL of this to succeed and then yes, mega moon. But if any of these is competition and OMG is excluded then press S to take the biggest shit on Jun's grave for being a skateboard motherfucking scammer. I will fly out to Japan myself and find him. And I will beat the fuck out of him with the skateboard if he fucks this up

The OMG

>They posted that they are gonna wait for btc to recover before announcing bullish news.
That literally screams pump and dump and not a useful future product

this is an interesting post. what is the chance of alipay using OMG wallet for crypto? sounds rather improbable, they are big enough to roll their own solution if they would need one, or not?

They can use the sdk to integrate into their existing hong kong wallet for crypto only. Think of it like a plugin, you wont even know its the omg wallet, its white label and already is well established on exchanges, token pairings, etc.

Not saying alipay cant do it, but if they wanted a fully focused crypto api that is established without having to formally announce usage of it since its white label, they can claim as their own wallet upgrade

you COULD check the followers of CeloHQ, you know.

I follow every Omise employee on twitter. They are not following CeloHQ, yet a bunch of CB and Zcash people are.

I loved OMG. But I've given up hope that there's some amazing partnerships hidden underneath cryptic tweets. Nobody actually likes the OMISE people, especially Jun. Plasma is nice and all, but what you have is essentially immediately-forkable tech with no license or value-add from Omise itself, and a correspondingly useless token that only enriches 4channers.

People at Coinbase will easily develop their own Plasma chain once the technology proves itself. Until then they're just going to use the best DEX that already exists, and OMG can function as the useful guinea pig test case of a bunch of asian retards.

Seriously, look up Jun's previous """""entrepreneurial""""" venture.

It's called "LifeMee"

Why would they follow CeloHQ numb nuts? it literally launched a few days ago. And twitter followers don't mean shit. And zcash/coinbase employees are tied to both of those companies.

The fact of the matter is, OMG will be used for this business. It just needs to be let out. And if its not, then I will admit its a fucking chink skateboard scam.

But until Im proven otherwise this is it

fortune.com/2018/06/22/phone-android-blockchain-godaddy-celo-twitter-linkedin-venmo/

HOLY SHIT. THE TECH IS A SO CALLED FORK OF ETHEREUM.

ITS FUCKING OMISEGO. FUCKING KNEW IT.

RAGRESH KUMAR BTFO

>But until Im proven otherwise this is it
a chink scam?

1k cuck checkin in, i am not sellin....if it goes bad i will personally turn OMG into LINK on this board

good find.

OMG is not a fork of Ethereum you stupid piece of shit.

In laymans terms its a soft fork of ethereum you fucking imbecile. Besides crypto journalists dunno wtf they are talking about anyway.

By your logic if they forked ethereum they would need to fucking fork the entire chain for a side project

>even when my purported "evidence" doesn't support what I'm saying -- it still does, stupid!!
Fucking delusional holy shit

Im not denying that the author is a dipshit, but if it were a legitimate fork, explain to me how that would be possible. Lol are they going to fork the ETH chain again because of some wallet company?

The same misuse of terminology can be applied to any ERC20.

So why are your creatively interpreting this to mean OMG?

see this job posting:
jobs.lever.co/celo/fc91e784-3fec-448a-a766-f391a9d3efea

>We are a full-stack company i.e. we are building both blockchain protocols and the user experiences on top of them

Why would Celo be full stack if they were just running on Plasma-OMG?

The OMG plasma chain is a second layer on top of the main Ethereum chain.

Their plasma chain is designed to let other blockchains connect to it easily (to take advantage of its million tps) while also maintaining the security of the Ethereum network.

The OMG network just needs to provide an entry point to its plasma chain. Everyone else needs to build their own blockchain to hook up to it.

Very interesting but did you actually want to answer my question?

If you can't read between the lines:

The Celo blockchain has to be built.by Celo. This blockchain has to be able to connect to the OMG plasma chain, which is connected to the Ethereum root chain.

The Celo UX and UI have to be built by Celo. This is Celo's client-facing infrastructure, with OmiseGO and Ethereum verifying transactions on the back-end.

OmiseGO provides the network for Celo and all other blockchains looking for a scalable and decentralized fintech solution.

If you think telling me some explanation of OMG is answering the question you're wrong.

What BLOCKCHAIN PROTOCOL is Celo building if it's just acting as an app on OMG

Again with this shit. Enough! We all invested....we know its shit but we HODLing.

Attached: TqTDJlp-G4q2T2CmLc6YU850Nll_iaKYQgiFPNjLHeKamfie55sVCaX_2x7rbLdh.jpg (750x1334, 231K)

"The second key aspect involves creating so-called stable-value coins that are pegged to generally non-volatile assets, such as the U.S. dollar. These stablecoins will serve as the system’s medium of exchange, as opposed to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, whose wild price swings tend to encourage holding behavior and speculative investment."

Hasn't this specific strategy been mentioned by the OMG team?

>what is MakerDAO

will omg let me exchange USD for alts?

see
Recent Partnership and dick riding. Stable coins are good for the ecosystem, too.

Yes, thank you.
medium.com/makerdao/makerdao-and-omisego-announcing-dai-and-omg-collaborations-23600a080046

"A stable currency will play a critical role in this emerging financial ecosystem.

In light of this pressing need, we are proud to announce that Dai will be available on the OMG network. Users will be able to trade against our stablecoin Dai as a currency pair. On the OMG network, Dai serves as a completely decentralized option for stability and price predictability. Without Dai, network participants must either subject themselves to the volatility of the crypto markets or face the expensive and inefficient process of converting their crypto to fiat. This is especially beneficial to users who interact with the OMG network to access, manage, and transact with digital assets that are kept securely on chain."

this is why you dont buy tokens that already 10x'd