Does your country have T A N K S?

Does your country have T A N K S?

Attached: 1530147659018.jpg (735x600, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PT-91_Twardy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Attached: 1547248423480.jpg (960x959, 52K)

why don't the Baltic states have any
what the fuck lmao
do the completely rely on us?

yes

yes you fucking retard lmao

does your country P-R-O-D-U-C-E tanks?

Attached: H9qkuq_nnoVbbwtJCVrd1vnIaTuueYs9m1oXBfZ-Nxk.jpg (2048x1354, 403K)

Attached: 1544695101627.png (657x527, 193K)

Yes and Lot's of them of too

Yes , we even sold a few to Africans and south east asians

Yes, they're so smoll and weak a NATO task force even has to do routine air patroling for them

uh-huh

Attached: 1537925648267.jpg (1920x1020, 407K)

Jesus Christ is this real? How can you live next to Russia and think "nah, we don't need tanks"?

Hey now show some respect to Latvia, they have 3.

they just cant afford it

Retarded map. We only have 500 T-90's and 700 new T72's. All others are scrapped.

Let's say that it is the Polish take on a Russian tank.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PT-91_Twardy

In active service maybe.
You have thousands of old tanks stored away in underground bunkers. If war ever comes, and your modern tanks get destroyed, the army will just start using the reserve tanks, since it's better to have an old tank than no tank at all.

>hey we heard you have a terrible economy and have some of the worst wages in the EU but uh why don't you make a couple hundred tanks lmao

tanklet

Attached: 1547489406877.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

Yes and we also have Y A N K S

We don't have tanks because we don't have any air defense. How are we supposed to protect our ground assets? We bought some NASAMS air defense systems, Boxer IFVs and PzH 2000 howitzers. Tanks are a possibility in the future

Can't NATO members get tanks from America really cheaply?

>muh T-64s

Attached: 1546791339510.jpg (400x400, 38K)

ah, that makes sense

tanks are obsolete. in the next major war, aerial drones with anti-armor capabilities with render them useless. even today, infantry anti armor capabilities severely limit their abilities against a real army.

No, but we have people which are as "big" as tanks.

You don't even have an army

Like we'd want M1s. They're a logistics nightmare. We'd just buy Leopard 2s like most of Europe

This is true
You need air superiority to protect ground armor
Easy targets otherwise

Why not produce 100 times more to match your gaspipe friends

And you're losing a war against some rag tag seperatists. So much for your army lol

fair enough. M1s consume immense amounts of fuel.

Because NATO protects them and the Balts actually do a respectable job about playing in to it. Estonia exceeds the target spending mark of 2% and Latvia and Lithuania are only slightly under it at 1.8% and 1.7% respectively. Much much better than the free-riding western yuros besides the Brits.

Attached: B4E3D723-A96B-4D64-AF88-43E299A9CB19.jpg (750x934, 117K)

>the army will just start using the reserve tanks,

Manned by reservists also stored in underground bunkers.

Stop bullying Ukraine you retard

>that flag
>that post

>spain with 434 tanks

Probably most of them are in a terrible state that cannot even be turned on.

Baltic countries have 3 tanks IN TOTAL
Lolollllololll

We even produce our own (liscenced version of t72 and t90)

We were winning in the first months and were in the suburbs of donezk, then the russian army stepped in and we got pushed back then signed a ceasefire which they agreed to and are still violating. If russia didnt step in we would have restored order by late 2014

I'm half Ukie.

I always found ukraine to be super fucking weird. Like nigga be russian and end be done with it. Ukraine is just Russia with a different name. Same with my country and Moldova.

>restore order
You mean genocide those people? Fucking lard nigger I followed that eat since 2014

So 100% Russian

When you invade us you can call us whatever you want but as long as we are on the map you don't have the right to call us anything

>Tanks are obsolete
>Every Syrian offensive had to be spear headed by armor despite massive air support and complete air superiority
Is that so?

>You mean genocide those people
only way to restore order if they didnt want to die they should have just not nigged out

Noone asked you sub60 IQ gypsy

Uh Spain, what's your problem?

Most Tanks lost in Syria were to ISIS ATGMs and IEDs. The fact they are lost in the hundreds to insurgents doesn't bode well how they would fair in conventional warfare against a modern army.

ISIS doesn't have modern infantry anti-armor weapons.

What does ~0 means?
Why ~15325 and not just ~15300 or ~15350, because it's approximate anyway?

Conflicting information here

Ground armour irrelevance is age old retarded meme invented by american military industrial complex anyway so don't even try explaining it to mutts

we are spending 2.06% from 2018. Maybe even more now

why turkey have so much?

Please buy Leclerc.

Right? It's weird, especialy seeing how most of their country is mountainous. Tanks are the most effective in plains.

They want to be regional power in the ME

They border the middle east, russia and the balkans...

I wonder if Gendarmerie is included.

makes me think they want to use them some where else?

turkey can never beat israel, saudis and iran

balkans no match tho mid east maybe..

You can choose trying to make more tahn 15,500, which is impossible, or just dont give a fuck

Well there are quite a few different groups destroying tanks in Syria/Iraq and plenty of those do have more modern ATGM's and are trained by Russians/Americans/Germans/French etc to use them. That being said the tanks that are being destroyed are often deployed wrong or have retarded crews, so they just sit around fully exposed without any kind of combined arms support, just waiting to be taken out.

Back to /flag/

its actually because germans tanks are shit

Aren't most of your tanks both old and low quality?

Hey,
I noticed that. How come the western rich euros don't invest more in the army but my shithole does.
Fuck me sideways, I wish we were more kike-like

imagine Germany has 10k+ tank that would make me very uncomfortable

invade poland again with your tanks and lets see whos right

Why does greece need so many tanks, it's not like you can drive them to the numerous islands they have

Fear of Turkey

imagine we also have nukes, how would you feel in this way?

Understandable

Greece has a sad past when it comes to turks. We do too, to some extent but not like greece.

160 t72's (1981 or newer)
230 pt91's (1995 or newer)
250 lepoard 2's (2002 or newer)
240 brdm2's (built 1966 or later BUT almost all of them have been modernized and upgraded by various polish design bureaus and have been transformed into models such as żbik b and similar which have state of the art technology)
a number of personal carriers and other tanks usually built in the 70s or 80s on soviet license but typically modernised in the 00s or later

because they are parasitical meme statelets

>250 lepoard 2's
thx for buying our tanks :)

np. keep this shit coming

Israel, the saudis and iran will never band together though.

So many tanks were lost in Syria because Arabs cannot wage war conventionally. Ask Israel if their tanks are useful (they are). Syrian Arab Army just sends tanks into cities without any infantry support. Leads to good footage tho (google Syrian tank GoPro)
This comment isn't pro Israel by the way, I hate Jews but they're smart

>Cyprus has over 150 tanks
Why

I doubt that the turks could face separately neither

because of turkey
same reason why greeces has so many

Balkans and Middle-East fear Turkey

West and East-Europe fear Russia

Stop offering 1 for the price of 4.

French spending are at 58,000M$ in 2017

>serbia
nice

Turks and greeks fought over (to some extent) for the island of cyprus. At one point the island was split in two communities(when the cold war was raging), Turkish and Greek. What i don't know is weather that issue was resolved and now the island is no longer split. I was in a coma for a while so things just went on without me

yup

Attached: 192952_68419105_Tenk -M-20 UP1.jpg (620x307, 72K)

It's not resolved yet

I believe Cyprus is still split between northern Cyprus and normal Cyprus

They're only like 10-15 years old, they can't be that bad.

Fortunately with all of those huge economic benefits from mass immigration, Europe should be able to modernize and buy entirely new sets of armored divisions, right?

Attached: 1445490524010.jpg (369x537, 30K)

Tanks are useless on the field if you can't achieve air superiority and fucking useless in urban warfare which would be the most important kind of warfare in an invasion of Europe. The only good thing Russia has is nuclear weapons and I doubt Lithuania and so on can afford a nuclear program.

Tanks are useless is a stupid fucking meme. Tanks have a very good use, they're just not indestructible

Monaco can't have tanks when one takes up half of its land.

GREECE IS THE PRUSSIA OF THE BALKANS

We just bought 40 new 2A7 Leopards from Germany accompanied by Self-propelled Artillery.
Hungary Strong!

>latvia has three (3)
>can't find any information on those three (3) tanks

Explain yourselves, Latvia.

Attached: 1523214619951.jpg (1515x2079, 911K)