Is anyone grinding poker anymore?
Lets have nice lil poker thread

Attached: IMG_0354.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.poker/#/?affiliate=d01719035ca53e3f22443299b751053a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

grinding ethcrash now

blockchain.poker/#/?affiliate=d01719035ca53e3f22443299b751053a

here faggots, click my link I wont steal your linkies.. you get free BTC and BCH satoshis to play, you dont even have to sign up. no deposit needed.
1) click my shit
2) get some free satoshis
3) go all in
4) ???
5) 10x up gg ez no re
6) cash the fuck out

kys

Whats your strat ?

Got 4 eths to recover...

>48 tabling
>tiled

Attached: B8FF6F13-DFBC-4F43-9794-66C5E65F57A3.png (645x968, 25K)

yes, i play plo hu with 100-400 buyin. make 3k average a month and invest it into crypto.

Can’t get the fucking pokertracker 4 hud to work on 888, works on every other site. Can still read hand history though. It’s the “888 poker does not appear to be installed” big or whatever

On a side note, what’s the fishiest sites you guys know?

Share some resources for improving if you have them

supersystem.

No, you missed the boat a while ago.

lol well... i've lost 50% of my initial . Because I broke my rules. If you watch people, the gambler's dillemma is that you could win 5 rolls in a row but lose 1 and you eradicated the last 5 wins. So most people, including myself, will double down with an even higher bet to regain losses, then lose that one as well. From there the psychology just snowballs.

WITH THAT SAID, I'm considering reentering with $100 or so, and just make $5 wagers and just cash out at 1.12-1.20

you will lose all your money, there is a house edge so the only winning move is not to play

uh what? the house doesn't have an edge

eth crash is easy money, you have to do a reverse martingle...

basically:

bet $10 on x1.01 (win 99% of time)

if you lose INSTEAD of betting double money which you don't have (i.e. after a bad streak u cant just put down $128,000)

you INSTEAD double the odds...

$10 at x2.01

lose again?

$10 at x3.01

you keep going as eventually you WILL win.
there are games that get to x1000, x5000. you just have to hit those.

come back when ur rich

*sorry not double the odds +1

i.e. x4.01, x5.01 etc.

so you can afford to loose a hundred bets in a row without hitting ur limit as long as one pays off.

and remember this all started from a 99% bet going bad, so your luck will run green.

O RLY? pls tell me more retarded things.

Attached: Capture.jpg (744x60, 26K)

feel free to change multiplier but i not tested others

(i.e. start on x1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1) could work better desu.

Are you my fren fren?

>you will lose all your money, there is a house edge so the only winning move is not to play

This.

idiocracy

>uh what? the house doesn't have an edge

Sure...sure....not only an edge but analysing everything you do so as to clear you out perfectly

sounds like an amazing way to lose a spectacular amount of money very quickly

dude... prove me wrong with maths

u CANT

guaranteed strat, as long as you can keep putting down $10 bets.

5,000 games later i'm like +23%

look dude the idea of a martingale is mathematically sound

but in actual practice a person using the martingale (or a reverse whatever) can feasibly hit their funding limit before the mathetmatically sound strategy pays off

that's the risk, that the doubling down doesnt save them in time

fine, stay poor lul. i'll keep milking these games

kek ok bro, you definitely discovered the free money faucet!
nothing is ever going to go wrong, and you definitely aren't going to have a bad run and get cleaned out...

fucking gamblers, man

I played poker for a long time, but at that point where I started the hang of it. All I could think about was poker. Poker even invaded my dreams. I became a emotional-void, poker playing robot. After a lot of downswings I think I averaged 85$/hr over the period of a year. Good profits, but man it temporarily fried my brain.

You stopped?

Yes. I felt like I had to. But may pick it up again sometime soon.

It's dead, the bots are way too good. They're cheap to buy and use. They're impossible to detect even on Poker Stars if you have half a brain. You all sound like fucking retards tho so you could never figure out how to get one working, let alone have the drive to figure out how to go undetected.

The rake is also too damn high.

I still play but live, went back into it after crypto crashed, gotta make some money

Even if you bot it's still not worth the time effort or money.

Crazy to think think this. A bot is only as good as the player, and almost always worse. Very easy to spot postflop. Bots at micros are free money to regs and boys at high stakes don’t exist
(Assuming you don’t mean hu)

im still fucked up after playing 8yrs pro, can't even play for fun anymore. Quit that shit and never come back.

Why? What type of money where you making at the beginning? By the end?

Ran up a 1/2 bankroll from $750 to $8500. blew it all in one drunken Vegas weekend. I have absolutely no regrets.

If ur tryna become a full time pro FOLD PRE. you honesty have a better chance of making it with crypto.

I will be doing some low stakes this evening on 888. Let's make poker great again

no user, i stopped gambling when i lost 25k one time.

>that 30 year old boomer who's still grinding poker

Attached: boomerang.jpg (249x228, 16K)

never less than 50$ per hour(no taxes to pay).. Bots have gotten too good, it's a pain in the ass to just breakeven vs them and you can't avoid tables with 3-4 bots that can beat 1k/2k but are filling the 50$-600$ tables anyways. Only pokerstars has little bots and tons of bad idiots but no rewards for playing so you're losing thousands to the rake each month, meaning you don't get paid if you have a bad month. Plus poker is toxic.