Just dress nice and ask to speak to the manager

>just dress nice and ask to speak to the manager

Attached: 1521603353592.png (385x350, 37K)

>firm handshake and look at him directly in the eye

Attached: 1469577374891.png (490x490, 218K)

god i love these new boomer memes lol

That's how I literally got my job though

>just waltz right in and demand they give you a job

Attached: 1499519422777.png (657x527, 30K)

that's literally how you do it.
Seriously, how is your generation worse than millennials?

Not everyone craves a shitty blue collar job like you lmao

That's the beauty, by the end of your interaction with the manager you won't need to demand, they'll be demanding to hire you.
>Driving around town
>see help wanted sign
>go in and ask for a manager
>wearing regular day clothes
>ask him what positions he's hiring for, what shifts he needs filled, weekends, etc
>wind up shooting the shit for about 10 minutes
>hands me an application and asks if there's anything he should know that would show up on a background check
>nope.jpg
>see you monday
It's a foot in the door you dum dum, from there you add to your resume or if you're not completely braindead become a supervisor/manager now you're accumulating valuable leadership experience
Unless you want to try and claim you're superior to blue collar workers while being unemployed

this is also how everyone i know has gotten their job. I get how NEETs wouldn't believe that since they don't think humans enjoy interacting together

>shooting the shit

Attached: 330822C1-4253-4EB6-BA4E-BEBB1F5D1E30.jpg (376x349, 31K)

>I enjoy wageslaving
boomer cope

Attached: wanah.png (600x600, 15K)

Sorry,
>wind up sharing epic memes for about 10 minutes

There's a lot of things you gotta do in life that you don't want, and it's been that way since the beginning of man.
What's your form of employment user?

>foot in the door

Attached: yep.jpg (770x604, 23K)

25yo boomer NEET, never worked, 500k in crypto, bought btc in 2011, havn't even touched alts

Have you put your penis in a real vagina?

nope

literally how I got my contracting job
>go to event
>dressed well
>find company booth
>"hey there is so-and-so around? I would like to introduce myself to him"
>"yeah sure he's in the back"
>"hi mr. so-and-so I'm user, I want to work for your company and have a ton of experience. Can we talk?"
>"Hello young man nice to meet you, sure lets have a chat."

Enjoy posting boomer memes until you're actual boomer age who has no hope of doing anything but acquiring more digicurrency

will do, you enjoy wageslaving, I'm also on welfare FYI, only 416 eur but feels good

>There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim

Attached: D19A2B6F964E4EB284DA86F5AD2FEEE6.png (631x757, 341K)

>eur
Oh holy fuck, you're not even in the US? Now I feel completely sorry for you. Good luck m8

What if you have social anxiety?

why would I want to live in 53% county?

how many fucking boomers are on this board jesus?

Then it's more of a pain in the ass but might as well get the sperginess out upfront instead of jerking them around waiting for an interview

>H-Hey my name is user, I-I'm looking for a j-
>Get this guy the fuck out of here! What does he think this is, 1950? Security! Fucking losers these days, think they can walk in and ask for a fucking job.

Because its better then having a civil war with niggers, gypsy and sand people all out to stab you with your government arresting you for even thinking about defending yourself.

What's it like to have never stepped foot in a work place?

The Chad conversationist vs the Virgin LinkedIn applicant

>just become rapper, crypto millionaire or instagram model, fuck the boomers we don't live on welfare because of them

Attached: 6096234_700b.jpg (700x517, 99K)

Lmao at the wagie cope. How much have you saved with your """productive""" contribution to society? Meanwhile that user has half a million without working one single day in his life. Now that's impressive

Holy shit biz is boomer central

>so I walked right in there and said “sir, I am NOT leaving until you give me a fair shot at this job!” Next thing you know, he was begging me to work for him

Attached: F12F73BB-4767-4218-A5B5-2916186B0751.jpg (500x375, 43K)

"Shooting the shit" is an euphemism for talking about sportsballs. The boomers got in the habit of saying that to deflect criticism for their addiction and resulting mental illness.

just shooting the shit y'know

Attached: 1496376900639.jpg (482x480, 28K)

That's literally how I got the two best jobs of my youth. If you're a college grad, you have to apply online and have a good linkedin, but if you're under 25, people fucking love when young people come in and ask to work, especially if it's something you display interest in, not just for the money.

Why are Jow Forums threads suck shit?
Do you guys even have mods?
There are like 10 boomer threads laughing at boomers even though I know damn Jow Forums is filled with boomers who are pasted there midlife crisis desperately hoping to make his riches as he slowly approaches retirement with only $1000 too his name

there is no such thing
that is just called "being a pussy"
stop being a pussy, it's not a disorder, its not an affliction, its a personality trait
you are a pussy, but you can change

thank GOD someone said it

I don't even watch sports but it's really funny to see the Genz cope

I said sportsballs which includes fortnite.

Can't even link posts right what a genz dipshit

Rebump for boomer thread

BOOM'D

boomered

>It will look good if you put your height and weight on your resume so that they know you're not one of those obese fucks.
T-thanks dad.

Attached: 1529424921514.png (474x623, 40K)

>that 26 year old boomer that reports to a Jewish boss and female team leader and black hr manager that thinks he has it better than a blue collar chad.

Attached: B26E8F47-2CC6-469E-824B-EF2283A9C99C.jpg (233x216, 16K)

It's not the 70's anymore gramps

what kind of voodoo witchcraft is this
speak english ya tard, my 30 year old boomer ass can't hear you

>walk in and start talking to the manager who has time to sit around jerking off with unappointed strangers

what if i'm trying to get a job somewhere other than mcds?

Then clearly you're aiming too high and need to get a job at mcd's

>Mutt insulting other countries
The absolute state

>muhmutt
>living in a country that my country can take over in a day
lol

Attached: free.png (1431x1057, 621K)

>Can't even stop Mexicans and Muslims from invading his country
>Thinks he has the power to invade Russia
Keep dreaming lard ass

It's crazy that real life boomers actually believe this. I can't count how many times I've tried this tactic only to be shot down or told the application can all be filled out online.

>living in Russia
Give it up you've already lost m8

What, no rebuttals?
Easy win then, fatso.
Now go watch your gf, you don't want Pedro or Muhammad impregnating her behind your back.

>share a contiguous border with most of the Muslim world
>Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Russia, encompassing somewhere between 7% and 20% of all Russians.
Oh no no no

>You cruisin fro a bruisin there bud?

Attached: boomer sip.png (380x349, 77K)

Actually good advice, unironically.

Now you listen to me, user. You don't blow your money on those comic books, you understand? They don't do you a damned bit of good, and the nudie mags, you're gonna be inheriting mine when you're 16 anyway. Now look, the junk food and the candy just rots your teeth, gives you bad breath, and the girls run like hell. Stay the hell away from buying any rock Tshirts, or hip hop gear, or anything like that. Arcade games, pick out one that you can do, okay? ONE that you can do as opposed to a whole bunch of them that you don't know what the hell you're doing. Techno music just puts a hole in your brain - are, are you listening to me? Look at me when I'm talking to you!

Attached: 95B5CBE2-D90B-4CDD-B958-84052DBA9195.jpg (638x1136, 524K)

>Share border with Mexico
>"As of 2012, Hispanics and Latinos make up about 17% of the total U.S. population."
>Can't complain because jews have cucked you so hard that you're afraid of the word racist being pronounced near you.

Also, I can say with 90% certainty that you're a fat piece of shit.
Disgusting...

>this boomer cope in every thread

No response, I thought so fatass.
See ya around loser.

This is more damaging than the garden variety American slurs he lobbed but you’re both fucking gay.

>looks like the Cold War is still on fellas! AMIRYTE hehehe

Attached: 05E7EC30-EE68-4384-A0F9-3726609444E2.png (381x353, 38K)

>>Can't complain because jews have cucked you so hard that you're afraid of the word racist being pronounced near you.
>literally voted to elect the an the entire world considers racist to fix the border problem
As if you even have elections, vlad. Also I don't know why you think you're able to harp on Hispanics or Latinos when you're literally not even white

don't forget to bring your monster energy!

Attached: 489787.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

Fuck off with your unfunny boomer memes
This thread is now for beanchads only

Attached: 1F3EE569-339E-4A55-BDD8-EB8A40857DF3.png (722x769, 434K)

I’d take Mexicans 100 times out of 100 over the Arab Muslims at Russia’s doorstep.

Where'd you go faggot? Get picked up by your government?

Beanchads are back. Get fucked boomers. I just posted a holochain thread with beaners and we are beaners now.

I'll get new memes brb

Attached: 1493200668677.png (882x595, 34K)

What new friends do you faggot boomers have? none because you telecommute from your house in oakland.

us beaners have a lot of friends

Attached: 1492741769210.jpg (1024x683, 581K)

Attached: B17DD6A3-57D4-498A-BA96-7E1014BD02D9.jpg (640x690, 126K)

>Not being given a high paying job by family
>Gonna make it

Attached: 1493050183208.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

>just ask your dad for a job at his work

its that easy

Not being a fucking beaner

not gonna make it

>that feel when your boomer dad doesnt trust you to work where he does because he doesnt want you to tarnish his reputation

>don't sleep the night before for a hint of delirium to yolo your way through the day
>down a case of Rockstar approximately 1 hour before the interview (takes a bit to kick in after all)
>do about 10-12 shots of hard liquor to fill out the yolo gauge
There, now social anxiety LITERALLY cannot be an excuse.

Tfw dad doesnt own his work

The true blackpill is knowing you're a serf because your entire lineage were serfs and it's literally in your blood at this point to be a serf

Actual 31 yo boomer here that was raised on Jow Forums

It's fucking weird that there's another generation younger than me now.

Yes gambling and being a literal parasite is pretty impressive

and they're all bigger faggots than you were

Not this guy but I literally got a mechanical engineering job this way. I pointed out how most graduates don't know shit about cad even though 99% of the work is cad related. They gave me a job on the spot.

>never worked
>bought btc
So mommy or some grandparent proxy bought btc for you while you played gayms, masturbated, and sat in your "room" developing zero life skills? Sounds awesome! Suicide when?

Attached: 1521039181670.png (449x401, 490K)

>stepped foot

Some of you guys are so unironically jewed you can't even fathom have a social interaction with other humans irl. This is beyond comprehension for me. (((They))) won I guess. Enjoy your cum rags and chink cartoons bois.

no, used my allowance to buy paysafecards and other vouchers to buy btc from dutch dealers from silkroad

>getting trolled this hard on Jow Forums.
>taking any of this personally
>not automatically assuming every user here is the exact opposite of what they project here.

you are going to develop mental illness trying to shove logic and reason into this place.

I think this can be waived for all 25-35 year old boomers.

We were there for 2008, we know what bullshit that line was.