twitter.com/iex_ec
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rlc/

>White Paper
iex.ec/whitepaper/iExec-WPv3.0-English.pdf

>Beginner's Guide
coincentral.com/iexec-rlc-beginners-guide/

ARTICLES

>Blockchains Need iExec: The Market Just Hasn’t Realized It Yet
hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a

>RSK and iExec Collaborate Together to Provide Off-Chain Computing to Bitcoin Applications
medium.com/iex-ec/rsk-and-iexec-collaborate-together-to-provide-off-chain-computing-to-bitcoin-applications-46f0aedbe87a

>iExec Releases the First-Ever Blockchain Marketplace for Trading Cloud Computing
medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-releases-the-first-ever-blockchain-based-decentralized-cloud-marketplace-ba9da465607e

>iExec RLC: The Missing Piece of the Blockchain Puzzle
londonletter.org/iexec/

>Monetizing computing resources on the blockchain
techcrunch.com/2018/06/03/monetizing-computing-resources-on-the-blockchain/

YOUTUBE

>Blockshow Europe 2018: Interview with iExec CEO Gilles Fedak
youtube.com/watch?v=R3T7V-0K5YM

>iExec Co-founder Haiwu He on CCTV [Chinese]
youtube.com/watch?v=cy6hZQcJY-k

>iExec V2 Launch: The Marketplace for Trading Cloud Computing as a Commodity
youtube.com/watch?v=LSBIk35YsUc

>The iExec marketplace is now live! Trade computing power like any commodity.
youtube.com/watch?v=eJeUB30WCEw

>iExec SDK V2 - Buy & Run a work using iExec's marketplace
youtube.com/watch?v=x7Sy8PcGcMg&t=99s

SURROUNDING CONTEXT

>Cloud computing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing

>Total size of the public cloud computing market from 2008 to 2020 (in billion U.S. Dollars)
statista.com/statistics/510350/worldwide-public-cloud-computing/

>The Best Ways to Make Use of an Idle Computer
howtogeek.com/124938/the-best-ways-to-make-use-of-an-idle-computer

Attached: IEXEC.jpg (1800x1800, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloudcomputing-news.net/news/2018/apr/12/public-cloud-market-surpass-300bn-2021-says-gartner-21-growth-year/
twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1009893437540327424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy the future

Attached: cool coin.jepg.jpg (561x624, 119K)

Baguette coin. What does it actually do? This thread should be called bag holders general.

I have 5300

I plan on hodling for at least 2 - 3 years

Am I gonna make it, rlCHADS?

Just write a book

Absolutely. if you hold that long you'll be a high 7-figure millionaire. Possibly low 8-figures.

lol

Please be realistic and explain your prediction, I am not a pajeet, I'm just interested in GENUINE predictions, no ridiculous hype predictions.

Do you have a problem with reading?

Would you like someone to make a 6 hour long youtube video just for you so you can digest everything there is to know about iexec without having to put any effort in?

Attached: hgfv67r.jpg (540x575, 112K)

Jesus you guys are embarrassing, you sound like linkies. Let the coin do it's thing and accumulate accordingly

>Cloud computing market to surpass $300bn by 2021

cloudcomputing-news.net/news/2018/apr/12/public-cloud-market-surpass-300bn-2021-says-gartner-21-growth-year/

RLC Coins market cap = 87,000,000

Entirely possible Iexec captures 10% of the market.

Do the maths yourself

>what does it actually do?
wtf is wrong with you, there are 10 links in OP post telling you exactly what it does.

Attached: 12312222222222222222222.jpg (238x318, 26K)

>captures 10% of the market.

With huge companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft obviously wanting to get a piece of the pie as well?

I dunno man... I obviously think RLC is fantastic and it'll definetly get a sizeable part of that pie, but it's competing with literal GIANTS that can easily outproduce and outmarket them.

What if they join the marketplace?

They will never ever subjugate themselves to another marketplace if they can easily make their own.

>captures 10% of the market
Absolutely cringey.

All are centralised though and therefore have inherent issues that just can't be ignored.

Their servers occasionally go down and stop businesses and individuals working with them from doing their work. A decentralised approach practically removes this issue entirely.

Not only that, but there are literally hundreds of millions of PC's that can be a part of the IEXEC network. Processing power and decentralisation is practically unlimited.

I think a lot of people are not considering the fact that iExec team's tokens and the team itself can be acquired by one of these giant competitors. I mean, you never know what's gonna happen.

I have only 2k so what do I know. But imho Fedac and the people who he works with definitely know what they're doing. Dude's a legend with solid academic & tech contributions no matter if you like french fuckers or not.

What's your evidence, reasoning, facts?

Do you have any information?

I have 6k RLC will I make it boys?

Yes if you hodl it 4/5 years.

What colour lambo would you prefer sir?

Anyone know when RSK smart contract for BTC will go live?Looks like they are on mainnet but still in beta, hopefully iexec will be ready to power BTC smart contracts.

It will probably go down until end of July.
Around 750 sats should be the floor.
How can you buy now ?

No. The floor is 4 figures at least.

Because it could also go up?
But yea it probably will go lower that's why i buy some every week instead of all at once.

yeah

Attached: blackman.jpg (762x762, 107K)

Definitely won't drop to 750 sats. Can see it drop to 1030-1040 at most. Zoom out on the charts and see Feb's lowest point. It had way less exposure back then and all the cool new info from May/June wasn't present.

So, you are implying all of you that btc will not go sub 4K ?
Ok.

There will reach a point in the next 2 or 3 months where RLC no longer conforms to BTC chart patterns. Its utility will be the main driving force behind price, not BTC.

XD

I have bags i dont like the shilling

are you the same guy who the other day said that RLC had at least 20% more pump to go and was going directly to 50k? and then backtracked and said it had at least another 10%?

that was a hilarious thread

RLC is a wonderful coin and project. However satoshi value is slightly high for market sentiment. We should see 7000 sats if we are lucky. Great outlook for this coin however. Definitely one for the portfolio, it's a for sure buy in the 7K sat range.

Ah, you're a bearfag.

No, BTC won't go below 4k. Screencap this or whatever, I don't care user. BTC will NEVER dip below $5.4k even in this shitty bearmarket.

im about to buy $1000 of this, am I ganna get JUSTed?

Anyone can give me a quick rundown?

1,1k RLClet reporting
Will never make it unfortunately

Attached: 1526766037370s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

How do I buy rlc? Do I have to get btc or ETH first?
Sorry I'm a noob looking to try out investment

Yea you have to buy ETH or BTC first then transfer it to binance where you can buy RLC with BTC/ETH.

This copypaste is a pretty good rundown.

It's going to enable off-chain processing for ETH, but their endgame is edge/fog computing. It's essentially next-gen cloud infrastructure, which by the way is being developed by iExec, IBM, Microsoft, Samsung, Intel and CISCO_FUCKING_SYSTEMS. Why is this huge? Well. 80% of the world's data is handled by Cisco routers and switches. Now iExec is working with all these behemoths side-by-side @ OpenFog consortium. If these guys want to push new tech, you'd be an absolute retard betting against them.

Imagine you're a datacenter. Now what does it cost to run it all? Literally hundreds of millions to build it and then some more to keep it running. Now imagine you could provide hosting and computing (Amazon Web Services, Netflix runs on it for example), without having to build a huge fucking datacenter. You just rent any goddamn hardware that is idling anywhere in the world to provide your service.

Now, you don't pay for infrastructure. So you cut your prices down. You become appealing to customers. You grow. You become the airBnB and Uber of data networks/service providing.

What do you need the tokens for, you might ask? Well let my autistic-as-fuck ass tell you.
It's to pay the hardware owners for computational cycles. Just like mining, but actually doing work and not wasting electricity for frivolous shit.

Oh, this sort of network model is also ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL to IoT, since it kills all sorts of problems associated with latency and security. FUCK. This project makes my dick hard.

Wowsers. I'm in

Should be asked of you. RLC have shown NOTHING that they can capture even 0.1% of the market. Nobody uses their garbage.

These things take time, do you really think they should be ready in 1 year? So far they have hit every milestone on their roadmap and the mainnet should be fully online in a couple weeks.

It's not even on mainnet you brainlet

Predict the price of (1) RLC token in 2020.

50$

It will hit 86.5 USD in 2020

When are they going to give some more info on this government collaboration?
twitter.com/iEx_ec/status/1009893437540327424