THEY ARE BACK!

THEY ARE BACK!
Could this be a bullish signal?

Attached: 1511193520385.jpg (900x900, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-facebook-india-whatsapp-fake-news/when-a-text-can-trigger-a-lynching-whatsapp-struggles-with-incendiary-messages-in-india-idUSKBN1JL0OW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it just means we haven't yet gotten them to despair yet

>Pajeets as being a reliable indicator of market movements... or anything
No. Not at all.

reuters.com/article/us-facebook-india-whatsapp-fake-news/when-a-text-can-trigger-a-lynching-whatsapp-struggles-with-incendiary-messages-in-india-idUSKBN1JL0OW

Attached: 1529591138489.gif (300x222, 503K)

This, unfortunately.

Is this a 0xbtc thread sir?

Attached: 02B2D556-F4EB-4A2F-B8E1-3B24F78B3892.png (800x2000, 508K)

>pajeets
>0xBitcoin
Why yes, yes it is.

We need board flags before we see bull flags, please

they ban evade with vpn's and proxies anyways, it wouldn't do anything

why are you so mad at indians?
it is because you jelous?

this

Attached: FD1CDD4A-9394-427C-8687-008AAD2A6EB8.jpg (960x720, 51K)

I'm trying really hard here to think of one indian thing to be jealous of.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no one is jealous of indians
indians are unimaginably ugly, they literally are PYGMY's

the only good looking indians are the ones who have been raped by the PASHTUN men

even their film industry is dominated by men who look like white people.

Attached: 3JcbWwz.png (640x480, 222K)

All they've done is grow tea for the tea nigs and get uppity with the teanigs because they weren't building enough dams and railways.

quintessential bobblehead cope
nobody is jealous of you creepy, awkward shitskins
I've traveled all around this planet and the one thing that is true everywhere is that people hate indians for being smelly, creepy, awkward, abusive retards.
You're like Arabs, except even more stupid, even more gross, and with even darker skin.
Everybody I have ever met hates you.
just imagine being able to drop trou wherever you want and take a dump without feeling the slightest shred of shame of self-conciousness
now that is true freedom

indian people are more intelligent than you.

why do you think so many doctors are indians?

also look at any new ICOs. Almost every ICO team has atleast 1 indian in team

>why do you think so many doctors are indians?

Why do you think so many Indian doctors leave India?

intellect?? Lmfaooooooooo
your shit culture encourages beating children till they learn something just like the chinks do so in a way some of you will emerge as "intelligent enough" to become doctors after all that senseless child abuse.

white people have laws against beatin their kids and yet we are still top contributors to technology.

anyways you guys are still hideous looking, that's a fact and you guys even smell like literal shit(eating dirty food throughout your life caused your sweat glands to produce weird chemically poop smell)

Attached: 5787.jpg (227x222, 5K)

>vpn’s
Very expensive sir $3 month feeds all family

this is what curryniggers actually believe
I think we have a real one right here in this thread
an real life dothead
see this point right here, dipshit?
Whenever your 2billion strong hive of subhumans squeezes out a genius, they do anything in their power to get the fuck away from other Indians. Because they are smart enough to know that Indians are horrible, and so is India.
You are a race of creatures bred for servitude and to be used as livestock for actual human beings.
Is is your head bouncing back and forth yet, dipshit? Can you stop it? Bobble bobble.

it’s hilarious how mad you all get claiming everyone’s an indian. i’m European American and will start larping as a confident indian as i now see how much rage this triggers within you. shows how much confidence you faggots lack. no wonder the white race is going extinct.

Oh yea? that what you think?

We have mahatma gandhi you have only your stupid trump retarded, orange president.

And Indian food. It is well known all over world. You probably eat our food yourself. You only eat MC Donalds in america you are fat.

You have no culture, only mc dolands

Attached: trusting a pajeet dr - Copy.png (655x601, 180K)

mahatam gandi the dirty child rapsit and a sack of bones hahahahaha
ended up giving his country to muslims and enraging minority sikhs also hahahahahahah

what a failed loser

indian food literally resembles diarrhea, this is not a lie.
ask anyone or heck even look at it yourself.

Attached: xNtqn2k.png (626x625, 700K)

Ghandi molested kids. He was open about molesting his granddaughter in bed next to him. You idolize a child molester. You are probably thinking to yourself right now "well who doesn't feel up their siblings when we are all sleeping next to each other?". Typical indians.

Your food is also not a great accomplishment, and is popular all over the world because you vermin spread all over the world since we use you like farm animals. Farm animals need food. Indian food.

Our culture is weak? Is that why we are conversing in english, on an american image board? Because our culture is weak by comparison to indians? Your presence here and your communicating in MY language means that WE already won the culture war.
Get back to me if white people ever have to learn fucking indian moonrunes in order to make a few bucks.

because they want more money.
they get more YOUR money from you stupid cucks and shitheads

they get our alms after working day and night for us just like the nigger slaves did, worked day and night for a meal hahahahahaha

Attached: 1529913999321.jpg (477x417, 30K)

Mahatma Gandhi lived long time ago.
And long time ago it was normal to make love with kids.
Not only in india. So your argument is not valid.

>indian people are more intelligent than you.
second fucking post Ramaman Deepshit
In an article the other day I read the videos being distributed on Whatsapp weren't even FROM India. You people can't even recognize your own country!

Oh child. I used to enjoy Quora... Now the majority of posts are made by pajeets and they bear absolutely no relevance whatsoever to life in Europe or the US. The worst thing is that there's 1.3 billion of them, so they're bound to infect and eventually destroy other internet communities with their broken english and shitty anecdotes. Fuck 'em.

Attached: IM_TRIGGERED.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>it was okay to rape kids in 1930, it was normal back then.
LOL?

LOOK AT THIS.
>it was okay to rape kids back then
HE SAID IT.
THE FUCKING BOBBLEHEAD ACTUALLY SAID IT.

Attached: teef.jpg (640x480, 65K)

what exactly did he do, molesting-wise?
details, please
>make love with kids
lol

>it was totally normal to rape your grandkids back then
MAYBE IN FUCKING INDIA LOL
YOU IDOLIZE A CHILD MOLESTOR, AND YOU KNOW HE IS A CHILD MOLESTOR AND YOU THINK ITS OKAY LOL

holy fuck can we start cluster bombing these animals yet?

This
they have even invaded bodybuilding forums
these guys worship zyzz because zyzz is literally their wet dream(dating white girls despite looking ethnic etc)

could've made this funnier if you weren't such an obvious larping troll

Attached: Diversity.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

Ok, i dont want to talk with you anymore.
You just dont listen what i say. So i dont care.
It is fine Ok bye now.

fucking lol you retarded indians should die

>indian people are more intelligent than you.

I know for a fact this is not true.
t. has to work with curryniggers

Attached: 1521350703725.jpg (256x1722, 82K)

>Argentina is black
>UK is indian
>Portugal is black
>Canada is Chinese
>US is Mexican
>Sweden is mixed breed

I said i dont want to speak anymore
Dont reply to my messages i dont read them.
You waste your time writing.

you think it was okay for Ghandi to rape his grandaughter in the year 1930
you think it was EVER okay to fuck kids
you KNOW ghandi raped kids, and you still ADMIRE HIM
a CHILD MOLESTOR is your IDOL
you IDOLIZE a CHILD RAPIST

LOL INDIANS HOLY SHIT.
saved for posterity

Attached: indiansloveachildrapist.png (854x813, 67K)

LOL A CHILD RAPING DIRTY OLD MAN IS THE INDIAN NATIONAL HERO.

HOLY SHIT.

Welcome to 2040

Attached: 1528792504085.jpg (1200x1415, 277K)

Either a very elaborate troll or an actual street shitter.

What do you guys think?

haha very funny....

you have like little kid humor

Well at least Poland, Italy and Norway(I think) is still white.

Norway is Pakistan.

Attached: 803B945E-8A53-4041-9A93-AC9DB2809C4A.jpg (708x633, 130K)

What since when I thought they and Finland where the only ones not bending over backwards? FFS.

You think raping kids is funny, you disgusting fuckup.
Go drown yourself in cow urine. No -- wait, that probably sounds like a great time.

>Finland
kek

Attached: club-swagga-helsinki.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Poland is ethnic as fuck, those people are half breeds(half white half central asian turks)
that's why hitler called them an abomination of the white race and wanted to exterminate them & gypsies etc.

Attached: 1528792757234.webm (640x360, 2.3M)

;_; will there be now where left to go if I just want live around white people?

No.
It is you that make verry immature jokes about indians.
grow up. you are probably teenager. i am adult man.
I come here to biz to make money. not listen to idiots like you. I have made more crypto money than you in your real work. You probably just come here to post memes and act like kid.

italy is also ethnic
that is so fucking obvious
read about early muslim campaigns
Arabs, Moors, Berbers raped the italian whites and took over that place

even today you can see the remnants of the muslim rulers there.

Italians also look ethnics with white skin
They're not white in anyway or so./

Attached: 1528792313745.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

bro, he said "make love" to kids
not "rape"
"make love"
there's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE difference right?

as an indian guy, this is why i love having sex with white and asian women to see the faces of shock and horror from neckbeards like the ones spouting shit on this board

Eastern Europe is your only hope(even tho they too have mixed with central asians)

but at least they preserve the white culture and discourage interracial relationships.

Attached: 1528792783937.webm (450x360, 1.93M)

The countryside of basically any formerly white mat.

Lots of whites are fleeing western shitholes to eastern europe. Who would've imagined that 50 years ago.

Anyone still believing there will be a bull run this year is coping hard as fuck. The last push to 10,500 was the dead cat bounce and now we’re not gonna break 7k until next year when the bull run will start q2. Too many new fags here thinking this year will be like the last

Hey look retard I don't know how to explain this to you, but you basically acknowledged that you admire somebody who raped kids.

There's no coming back from that. You can't actually sink any lower.

no insult I could possibly throw at you is worse than what you just admitted about yourself

They make pretty good food, I'll give them that.

hello sirs we take vacation near water for few month
pls thank for welcoming us back

doesn't work when your government forcibly imports refugees into towns of 200
honestly america is unironically the best place if you want to have white communities, you guys have the space and you have the ability to make your weird little sect/commune type places (like mormons or gun nuts)

Based

>lived a long time ago
>1883–1944
>long time ago
>perfectly normal to make love with children
No, it was perfectly normal back then to shove small boys up chimneys, not shove your chimney into small children, Sanjay.

Attached: Victorian-Children-Chimney-Sweeps.jpg (468x618, 89K)