Do you agree or do you disagree

Do you agree or do you disagree

Attached: 1548011428867.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NtpxO3jYcqg
youtu.be/QudpUcyXeMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i nether agree or disagree, but i think that the truth is somewhere in between

the funny thing is that he made le funny meme gangsta pose after that sentence, no kidding

youtube.com/watch?v=NtpxO3jYcqg

this but the opposite

this song is dope. i know it by heart

Technically true but he forgets that those "barbarians" eventually stopped being that way and became very rich and powerful. The present matters, you can go on and on about the glorious past but that's not going to matter when those guys that used to be poor and dumb are now richer and more industrious than you.

*blocks your southron path*

Attached: nordic martial arts - faster varg.webm (600x338, 59K)

the germanic people are niggers.

that discredits shitler race theories though

Partially. I mean, even though I want to agree, in the middle ages the main developed civilization were the arabs (unfortunately) . It's not an objective truth.

Civilisation is dysgenic. The longer your race has been civilised, the more it has degraded from its starting point.

t. glued to his computer monitor/phone

BASED IL DUCE!

civilization is advantageous to intelligence evolution to a certain point. humans performance probably peeked in the Greek classic age.

I prefer the quote about krauts always ruining everything

I agree, and so does Hitler.

Attached: IMG_6538.jpg (500x211, 51K)

>this guy thought he was genetically better than anyone else

Attached: himmler.jpg (544x795, 156K)

source?

Literally WE WUZ tier thinking

youtu.be/QudpUcyXeMU

just confront the meme and this. can't find the complete video they have removed it.

LOL
Imagine reading a quote by a fez lover.

Attached: benito-mussolini.jpg (541x304, 32K)

>benedetto
Based

Attached: IMG_7410.jpg (750x915, 190K)

>we were kind of a big deal 1700 years ago
Pathetic.

He certainly had very good genes. He was highly intelligent and had the personality of a leader and a visionary.

>Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. Amusingly enough, not one of those who have proclaimed the "nobility" of the Teutonic race was himself a Teuton.
>National pride has no need of the delirium of race. Anti-Semitism does not exist in Italy… Whenever things go awry in Germany, the Jews are blamed for it.
there were also some letters where he said his own laws against the jews were useless anti-scientific trash and that italians are racially mutts

what a fucking larping faggot
hitler in 2019 would have shitposted on Jow Forums

Italians were too civilized to side with krauts

Yes. I do agree.
The Germanic race and all of its filthy branches must be erased to preserve mankind's future.

Why are you accusing him of wewuzery in this quote? He doesn't go out of his way to say that his people are superior, he's literally referring to the nazi doctrine which claimed germoids to be superior to all. That's not wewuzing, that's counterwewuzing.

nigga anything mussolini said has to be taken with a grain of salt, he was a big mouth

>he was a big mouth
for Eu

Faggot.

it's an anti-we wuz kangz phrase you retarded piece of shit toilet cleaner abortion survivor