I'm saving an average of a $1.00 a year on my water bill just by peeing in the sink

i'm saving an average of a $1.00 a year on my water bill just by peeing in the sink.

Why aren't you doing this Jow Forums. You do want to make it dont you? Every dollar counts.

Attached: 1516516527468.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

viz.co.uk/category/top-tips/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

B/c there is a water trap under the sink. When you pee in the sink it slowly fills up with piss. Next thing you know it makes your bathroom smell like rotting piss.

Source: pissed in my sink for a year

I wish you wouldn't have made a gif.

What would drive you to pee in your sink for one year? Or even just once?

Im peeing in my bathroom sink just because it's more comfortable. Been doing that for a year or so, anything wrong with that?

just pee outside dummy let nature take care of it

This.

Attached: 1521040961787.png (382x417, 243K)

"UTILITY COMPANIES HATE HIM"

Just don't drink water

lazyness

kek

>lazyness
>Need to clean your sink now because you pissed in it if you want to clean your dishes
It's just brainlet thinking

it's in teanigspeak but there are some pretty good tips here.
viz.co.uk/category/top-tips/

If you shit in a spackle bucket you can save another 30 cents a year

ONE WEIRD TRICK

who is saying a person urinating in his sink cleans it

you can save another dollar if you flip your toilet paper over and wipe a second time

drink your cum after jerking off will save on milk costs

also will save water

I bet I can trigger people in this thread with one simple trick.

Attached: water expostion.webm (720x404, 1.23M)

Not that guy but I was on the phone with my grandma once and really had to go, but didn't want to hang up on grandma. I posted in the sink because it was much quieter than the toilet.

Yea peeing is sink smells you have to run water after you pee. And pausing outside is worse and the smell won’t go away for months/years if you piss in the same spot every time.

Just piss in the shower you niggers

i pee in my backpack

This is why you rinse the piss down, retard. Piss in a Big Gulp cup, then rinse it out. Wala, no piss smell. I swear to God, the absolute state of you animals.

Piss in a glass. Use a life straw to filter the urine while you slurp it back down. Endless drinking water supply.

You can also splash some water on your dick, then dry it off on a nearby towel. W'allah, clean dick.

I had a bedroom with a sink but no toilet for a year. Promised myself I wouldnt piss in it and lasted about 6 hours into the year before I started. Nothing wrong with that.

>not drinking your own piss
never gonna make it