Could you name really cool block chain hardware? I mean really great design...

Could you name really cool block chain hardware? I mean really great design. What comes to mind is the SP20 Jackson or the Skyminer. Also, they look good, but do they perform?

Attached: Cryptocurrency mining farm.jpg (590x334, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FI2MtxfTAgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot the Butterfly Labs Miner :D

Well, since S20 Jackson looks like a ventilator I ll go with sky

Asicminer 8 nano
youtube.com/watch?v=FI2MtxfTAgs

Attached: Capture.jpg (1896x1163, 310K)

From 16 T, s7, s9, r4, avalon 6 , I d go for dragonmint 16T but not because of its design but because of the hash power which is 16.0 th/s. Skyminer seems to be decentralized so I can't make a comparison.

ASICs are now mandatory if u wanna mine btc and average ppl can't do it so u rather go with sky, afterall the most important thing relies on what's in your pocket, consuming so much energy is a waste of time and money. If u are not rich enough to play around, play a safe game

Speaking of, consuming 40 megawatts/h in a month doesn't sound like a deal, when I could run a skyminer on my own pc without effort

U can get a SP20 Jackson at $130 second hand, when for a diy u have to spend around $450.

a lot of the designs remind me of the Barebone PC cases.. however i believe the best by far is the Skyminer s design. simplicity, simplicity, simplicity

that s a fucking space shuttle but if you have that kind of money you re already comfy AF

Strictly about design... this is quite alright. but it's kinda new so that's why looks more metrix styled

Attached: MJnz1CO.jpg (3024x4032, 874K)

TITAN V 8GPU rig looks hardcore AF. ofc i need to award points to the Skyminer, that cube is so very sexy also it functions entirely different that traditional mining

the SP20 mines BTC while a Skyminer provides bandwith for the decentralized Internet brought by Skywire.. it s a whole different story so there s no point comparing the prices

just building a DIY skyminer and trying to mimic that awesome aluminum cage, hope i will make it. dont think any other design in this price range can beat it!

haha yes i loved the barebones. still a skyminer is so airy, transparent.. looks light but packs a lot of bandwidth fire power

Too bad I can only hold 2 skyminers, I am imagining a whole wall covered, industrial-looking living room

This is an official. I don't think diys are looking the same tho, each person can make it as they wish. I have seen all kinds of designs on skywire Telegram group

No one cares about the design. I have a large farm and everyone in the game laughs about this kind of shit.

It's not an aesthetic pursuit.

Besides technical part,I can spot a pattern in their design, very minimalistic and compact devices as it can be confirmed if u take a look at the hardware wallet prototype or antennae

I don't give a fuck about design, all I want is to be practical and help me earn some and to not take too much of my home space. and as long its presence doesn't bother me with ventilation sound or high bills, I am all in

"Skyminer" LOL. Don't you mean a bunch of raspberry pis glued together?