I feel other countries which have lots of peoples and diversity are lucky it's very boring over here and the very few...

I feel other countries which have lots of peoples and diversity are lucky it's very boring over here and the very few non irish people such as arab, polish, brazil, black, italian or asian don't do anything over here other than opening a few shops and restaurants and going home and not partying that's all they do and they have no impact which is a shame because there's no culture here other than being a crap version of britain so I wish those with real cultures would affect it but nope. So jealous for countries with real culture and I'm being honest I don't care who you are or where you're from you should immigrate here and encourage as many people as you know to do (especially if you're PoC) so to improve this place as it's a boring barren shithole especially rural Ireland which NEEDS more people and is boring af.

Attached: We_Are_Better_Than_This!_image.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

you don't know what you are asking for
"i am too bored" is not a fucking problem, actually it should be a goal, if you are bored then everything is perfect

ali-a, but even more cancerous. never achieving mental epic victory royale.

You want some cultural enrichment ;) ?

I do know what I'm asking, Ireland lost all it's culture hundreds of years ago. Being something other than worse britain is why I hope for diversity and a culture that's not awful.
Nah, only in mocking reference to hollywood stereotypes.
?
Of course, but unironically. Do everything you can.

Ireland is a stupid nation.

>American

>Brazil

Highly doubt you have a meaningful brazilian community over there. The brazilian diaspora is surprisingly quite small (3 million ppl abroad and we're 215 million) and 1/3 of it is in the US alone.

It is true though. What have Irish people really done for society?

Built America

Thankfully not, we destroyed the Anglo-Saxon ethos if anything and got the 1965 immigration act passed. Eat shit mutts

They gave us James Joyce and whisky.

Why are there so many popular Irish Youtubers yet Irish posters are so rare?

There are Irish posters, most are fags who stick to generals though

OP is Brazilian

Then why are we not speaking Irish?

Why do you want people to move to Ireland? Why not just travel to a foreign country if you want to meet foreigners, instead of wanting to change your country's culture?

>crap version of Britain
How can one man be so based?

>Literally who flag

how new are you lad?

our language was almost as dead as it is now when we went over anyway

because monoculture is SUPER problematic I can't even...even though every county in Ireland basically has it's own culture