Indians on Jow Forums

This is the type of scumbag you are talking to when you interact with an Indian shill on Jow Forums.
Their national hero raped kids, and they about it, and they think its cool.

Attached: indiansloveachildrapist.png (854x813, 88K)

hes not wrong brainlet people only on average lived to 30 you think they weren’t all fucking kids?

>posting seriously or taking anything seriously on Jow Forums
>the place where anyone can post with little to no consequences if they're smart enough to complete a captcha
You guys are seriously the dumbest mother fuckers I've ever met in my life

that guy was confirmed a larping troll.
are you really that gullible?

Attached: 1528792133831.png (344x376, 77K)

>I take financial advice from people with and IQ like this user.

I have to reevaluate everything.

this. But also Mahatma was a kiddie fiddler.

more indian child rapist apologist LOL
and you bobbleheads wonder why people think you are creepy

Indians are subhuman but the age of consent in most Western countries was 13 when Gandhi was a young man.

Is this the silver bullet for the bobblehead menance? Get them to admit they admire somebody who raped his granddaughter? Really kicked the hornets nest here, as you can see they are all coming out of the woodwork to play apologist.

He raped his granddaughter when she was 8-10 years old you stupid fucking currynigger. Not just any kid,

doesn't mean it was acceptable in Western Countries though. Jerry Lee Lewis raised some eyebrows when he married his 13 year old cousin.
>goodness gracious, great balls fire!

>He raped his granddaughter when she was 8-10 years old you stupid fucking currynigger. Not just any kid,
Who cares what some subhuman did before anyone in this thread was born? I feel no need to even bother explaining to Indians how worthless they are. They aren't capable of understanding anyway. People like you mocking them online are just going to make more of them leave the godforsaken countries they are in and come here.

Is this a 0xbtc thread?

Attached: 3075AA8E-4DB7-43A4-96E4-F206C5314D4D.png (800x2000, 508K)

Attached: 7C226132-2D05-4455-85D3-077A0603924F.jpg (960x720, 51K)

indian people are nigger tier we know

Wypipo be like "not thinking outside the Jewish conditioning is too spicy for me"

>Jerry Lee Lewis raised some eyebrows when he married his 13 year old cousin.
He ruined his career as a rockstar by doing this and relaunched as a successful country star.

when it comes to molesting children, indians kindly do the needful.

Indians are pretty shitty, uncivilized people.

But that doesn't make them evil, I think. They're just stupid. Not their fault, it's their genes and their poop filled environment.

this thread is cancer
op is cancer
the board is even moar cancer
mootles should have just nuked it all

>mootles should have just nuked it all
Who?

dear indians, the reason a lot of these people keep shitting on india, is because we see the potential there and its frustrating when you dont live up to it. its lonely at the top with just the chinese to challenge you, we want india to rise to true world superpower status. but thats not going to happen without modern plumbing and other things. so we mock the shit out of india hoping it kicks them in the ass to smarten up, but i dunno if that works, but its the instinct to try.

ironically you're the dumbest person ITT if you believe people are larping as retards and not being actual retards
look up demographics and internet access sometimes mate, this isn't the 90s anymore and not even the 00s. the average internet goer is some shade of brown and he's below 100 iq

Go ahead and read that again user. Real slow like taking in every word. I'll wait.

Attached: 1523279920419.gif (220x261, 737K)

Are you really this new or am I catching the bait?

Attached: mootles.png (569x344, 155K)

You'll never know and thats the fun right?

What's wrong with what he said, even if you don't condone it? Its the truth
People used to marry at age 13 in India. It was the *norm* not the exception.

Indians are fucking morons I work with them daily they suck

>because it was more accepted one time that means it is okay

oh wow a redditor playing 4d chess on /b

I hope you have same thoughts on slavery

Gandhi never raped kids, rofl. That was propaganda from the Brits to disparage and hurt the reputation of his movement.