Who here getting absolutely CHINKED?

At least I can GAS myself.

Attached: neo.jpg (343x147, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neonewstoday.com/general/nns-airdrop-slowmist-partnership-and-community-feedback/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should of bought ont :))

not sure why these threads are popping up considering everything has absolutely tanked

sell already. need to shake out the weak hands before voting rolls out

Good Times ahead for neo, when market recovers Neo will be the last to recover like always but will moon most like always

Seriously, if all you weak faggots would just go ahead sell and get it over with then the price would start going up again

Attached: eiDfOPD.jpg (607x960, 62K)

because when I bought this shit it was top 6 and now it's top 13, it has most definitely tanked a lot more than the competition

Oh yeah! lol I forgot theyre coming out with a new white paper and I think roadmap in like 3 days. Plus when ONT main net launches there wont be nano s support and a supply increase, expect NEO to rebound. Thats where these shills come from.lol

Attached: tomorrowland1.jpg (2500x1582, 1.26M)

>I bought this shit it was top
>I bought the top
Hope you learned your lesson

just bought a bunch of GAS, if NEX comes I think price will rise :-)

Butterface but has a really nice body.

S to spit on this shit coin

how could I know it was the top when I bought?

exactly. it's a meme you dingus.

I was lucky enough to get into the NEX token sale, so for me the current prices on neo are yummy. Been saving fiat for the past few months just for this.

Attached: creeppepe.jpg (214x412, 16K)

Why didn't I sell this chink scam at $160? Fuck. I bought in around a dollar too. Such a huge return and I was STILL too greedy to sell in January.

Because it dumps hard and recovers worse

There is a NEO airdrop tomorrow.
You're welcome.

Please spoonfeed me more

Accumulate XLM before September.

Spotcoin I think, .1 to 1 NEO ratio. I hold a decent amount and it's still shit

SHOULD HAVE

>buys coin that has 1000xed
>complains when price drops
wut

NNS
neonewstoday.com/general/nns-airdrop-slowmist-partnership-and-community-feedback/

So it already happened? FUcking great, had my shit on binance of course.

>he didn't sell at 150
>he didn't sell at 130
>he didn't sell at 110
>he didn't sell at 90
>he didn't sell at 70 (he didn't sell at 50
>he didn't sell at 30 (he didn't sell at 10
>he didn't sell at 0 (

Attached: 92b8bd7ac356765c1523f866bcb23fcb.jpg (2448x3264, 569K)

Yeah...it's not going to 0 bro. Selling now is literally retarded. You might get lucky and it drops to like 10 but still selling when it's already dropped so hard is stupid.

This is heading to the $10 range. It's still overpriced.

We are pretty much in capitulation for NEO atm. The same shit went down for ethereum a while ago

>neonewstoday.com/general/nns-airdrop-slowmist-partnership-and-community-feedback/

Read the first fucking sentence you retard. It's happening on the 27th. What is today?
I swear to god you don't deserve this.

Attached: nauticus.png (120x80, 6K)

Nah people are just panic selling like crazy atm. They are all going back into BTC to "save" their investment. BTC dominance will prob continue to rise for quite a while as people remain scared

It's 27th where I live lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the snapshot happened already.

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Greetings from the past, has the price gone up yet where you live?

The airdropped thats happening is pure shit anyways. you get .1 for every neo you own so if you hold 10 NEO you get 1 NNS and their coin structure is like 10billion lol. Basically you get a couple bucks for free if you're sitting on around 100 neo.

I dont get it everything if fucking tanking??