A FUCKING PHILOSOPHY MAJOR

A FUCKING PHILOSOPHY MAJOR

Attached: 20131016-102608-pm.jpg (1250x934, 528K)

I bought at 1.40 ama

Well it worked. He's a fucking cult figure.

So what shitcoin turned out to be a scam this time?

Have you made it yet?

A lot of American Philosophers train in logic/analytic philosophy, which is basically to thank for modern computing techniques.

Kek.
Just wait. No reason to sell now.

Attached: 1529280430555.jpg (492x412, 69K)

>American
>logic

Pick one, pls.

That was 10 years ago. Now it's all about feminism and oppression olympics.

^

My couch stays stinky 1000 farts eoy

lol nice bate

Think again buttface

Attached: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (741x643, 66K)

I study physics and this is clearly wrong/misleading unless it's only for the top 50 unis or so. 130ish is top 2 percent and there's no way that the average physics student is that smart.

Well my IQ is 145, I post here, I studied fucking psychology and dropped out.

Might only take the people who actually finished the degree instead of the hard workers who wanted to become physicists to prove they are smart?

(same guy now posting on pc if id changed)

Nah it's not that, over 130 is just too high to be explained. Just think about people you knew in hs, did only people in the top 2 percent of intelligence really finish physics degrees?

I live in a shithole country so I might be biased.

Who grew into a top tier Businessman with tons of connections and that is allowed to handle hundreds of millions of dollars.

Naw. Philosophy is probably the least cucked humanity. Lots of based white professors. It requires too much thinking to be a leftist

If it's not physics than what would it be? Physics is a very difficult field, and the smartest people I know study physics. I have little doubt this is wrong

Well, we found the margin of error.

Attached: 1516447171669.png (640x781, 289K)

plenty of billionaires are saying that Philosophy will be the best education in a few years from now to start.

Ironically enough a great deal of philosophers are leftists, american liberals and stalinists dont represent the entire left wing

If I had to guess none of them, the general trend of the graph looks right but it's just way too high. imo pic related seems more reasonable. I'd also put maths above physics

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1862x1014, 89K)

Very untrue my man.

I could agree the IQs are ridiculously high. But I do still believe physics majors are probably the smartest students

Same person btw (changed my ip)

fair enough. but philosophy proffs seem to be more right than any other humanties i've taken, could just be me though

it's just you and they're also actually listening and evaluating an argument rather than looking at everything through an ideology. that's what philosophy is all about.

If you double down, you can bring the average to ~$0.70. Just sayin'.

Do you think Sergey is too good for us NEETS? I only invested in this project because Sergey seems like he's one of us-- like if he wasn't doing what he was doing he'd be here with us.

I agree
>What's ur asking price on the couch?

Dude, that's exactly why a lot of Jow Forums invested into sergey. He is a reflection of many here. Not the vitalik type autist but the soft pudgy type who would throw a tantrum if he didnt get his own way.

>a great deal of philosophers follow a type of philosophy

Do you actually get all your information about outside world from Jow Forums?

How many Big Mac u offering?

Attached: 1524135360893.jpg (600x418, 27K)

130 is 2 stdevs you mongs. Every fucking shithole village has 10 people with 130+. Be ashkenazim and it is only a bit more than 1 stdev and a good 1/4 is above 130.