I am a 32 year old boomer starting enjoy the boomer memes

They are actually quite spot on, I suspect a lot of people here are actually well educated coders and such just LARPing 20 year old NEETs

Attached: 1525461239524.png (381x353, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1k8yJ1igc5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm 32 to. this shit is funny.

Attached: boomer.png (533x463, 138K)

>30 year old boomer
>Began drinking sugarless red bull shortly before the meme
Other than that i have perfect vision and abundant hair

Actual 30 year old boomer here

AMA

Attached: 1529774921743.jpg (675x601, 168K)

Im unironicaly thinking of buying like 20 cans of Monster just to post it here and to try it

Attached: 1529590639893.jpg (984x888, 308K)

30 yo boomer reporting in

I post in wagecuck threads pretending to be a NEET that made it to convince others to stay a NEET.
I also go on Jow Forums to post made up stories about women screwing me over to keep them a virgin.

I go on /v/ too and have 2 different folder of liberal and conservative memes to derail threads. Console war folders for every system too.

It's actually become sort of a hobby to do this. Sometimes I wonder how healthy this is but I can't stop pissing people off and misleading them.

Attached: 1508684036400.jpg (640x456, 17K)

I'm 31 but I have a full head of hair, only few gray hairs and I fuck 18 year olds off tinder. Being 30 is actually good. If you still have hair anyway, I suppse. When I was in my twenties I lived at home and then with flatmates. And there was no tinder.
Also, what does Monster taste like?

This is epitome of the bartender at my work. SAD!

Don't forget shilling link and req to biztards.

like piss on caffeine, but its okay. I guess.

>I'm 31 but I have a full head of hair
Hahaha m-me t-too...

26 yo boomer here
they sure are epic haha

39 y/o boomer here along for the ride. AMA

Holy shit I do this too. Jow Forums is the easiest to troll. Just have a Glock and a 1911 folder, trigger a fanboy form either camp and then watch the rest of the spergs pile on.

Attached: 1498125696495.jpg (453x500, 21K)

31, boomer
You kids are alright. Keep em coming

27 yo boomer. High salary, high net worth (boomer stock market and crypto), and own properties, but I LARP as a neet who “made it” in crypto to spread and fuel the fires of delusion. I only do it because I enjoy watching all the fuckboys quit school and real wagecuck jobs because they genuinely think they will make it by buying into all this heavily manipulated crypto bullshit.

oh man, i hear you
i go to real estate threads and claim 3d printing will change everything
i make 0xbtc topics and i don't even own any
i even shilled link a few times
best part is when you see retards pile on on the one sensible user who attacks your dumb argument

31 yo boomer here, def enjoying the memes. You four chan kids are alright

Kek I was in that thread

28 boomer here.

wtf i hate blomp now

25 y/o boomer getting ready for an early night. Any older boomers / silent generation have advice on how to accelerate my career the most in the next 5 years (backend dev)?

Make sure you have a firm handshake.

Got one, thanks. And how do I get recruiters to stop contacting me for jobs which don’t have any of the skills I’ve listed on my resume? Is blocking the only answer?

Block all of them. It’s like dating...the more you play hard to get the more they want you.

i have at least 50 LINK memes but ofc oracles are not worth 32M at all..

youtu.be/1k8yJ1igc5k

how is he so cool?

>they are starting to enjoy boomer memes
Bubs is dead

Unironically learn a "boring" tech like java or php, start learning talking to business guys. Get either a nice 1000$ per day contract job or move into architect role at a big firm in banking on insurance. Work 40h max, use the extra hours trading stocks or crypto or run a side business.