This is a German gesture

This is a German gesture.
If you look at it you are being tricked. It's funny.
Usually it goes like this:
>sitting next to a friend
>he says "woah mate look at that"
>you look at where he's pointing
>you see the gesture
>you were fooled
Do you have similar gestures in your country?

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x399, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikiZGegiNE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my friends and I used to play it a lot when we were younger, but we played a slightly different version of it... the one who looked into the hole had to put his penis into it and the other one had to give him a handjob if me managed to do it quickly enough

We have the same gesture. I think it comes from Russian prison culture. It was introduced to Germany by people like your actual grandfather in 1945.

Attached: bluush.jpg (710x696, 226K)

kek

That's the only correct way to play the game.

Our version was if you get tricked and you look into the hole, you get punched.
Faggots

alpha'd the shit out of people with that in my u12s cricket city (development) squad

>Our version was if you get tricked and you look into the hole, you get punched.
this

Just guys being guys you know.

It is the White Power sign you rascist piece of shit!

Attached: wp.jpg (603x618, 74K)

boys will be boys

I've only seen anglicized shitkids do it. Seems retarded.

Yea we had that game as well in Italy. If you were fooled the one that fooled you got to punch you in the upper arm.
Also we had a game that if you saw a yellow car passing by and you screamed 'yellow car' you could punch other kids, to make yourself unpunchable you had to scream 'yellow car' and 'stop'.
Also another elementary school game was that if two people said the same words at the same time you had to say 'cips'(that wasn't really intended to mean anything just a sound/signal), the one that didn't say 'cips', or said it later, had to stay quiet until someone said their name, if they talked they got punched. The funny thing was that if you said 'cips' you had to say 'cips' again to determine the winner and kids would get stuck on an endless loop

Exactly the same

Bruh

That's universal, Hans

wtf these
thank you for this wonderful tradition

Yeah this
But when they did this to me they earned themself 10 punches afterwards

>If you were fooled the one that fooled you got to punch you in the upper arm.
Same
We also had a version where if you were fooled with this and the one that fooled you had hand close to the ground he was hitting you in head like that
youtube.com/watch?v=ikiZGegiNE0

We also had the yellow car game and there was also the same game but with Citroen Berlingo. I guess it was just a very common car.

in my school every kid played for pokemon stickers. every participant would give a certain amount of stickers and we'd pile them up. then everyone put their thumbs together so the hands connected and looked like a big "W". Then we would try to flip as much of the stickers over as possible by slamming our hands on the ground next to the pile of stickers.

nigga u gay

Attached: i1BzAWLU3DI.jpg (705x658, 254K)

I'm pretty sure most countries play with that now. I remember that shit arriving at my school, at first it was crazy. You look at it once and you get punched. And the guy who made you look can "connect" this with his friends, so for everytime you saw that you'd get punched like 10 times. We also had the flinch game similar to this one.

Oh and this too.

Actually, this originated in Scotland.

Attached: FEB165AF-ADE4-4DC3-AE54-C4A8684C24EE.png (1354x870, 58K)

this

Lol, Brazil also has all of those "games", although instead of saying "cips", we say "clips" (no idea why though)

We have this in America too.
If you pay attention, you'll find it in old TV, like in the Simpsons or Malcolm in the Middle.