>saves your portfolio

Look at that beautiful uptrend

Attached: rlx.png (560x562, 94K)

Aw looking at this logo is a blast from the past... The new logo post rebrand is much prettier

Up 26% against ETH in the past 24h

friendly reminder, when shill posts appear it's time to consider dumping your bags.

friendly reminder i was shilling this 2 months ago

mfw when I am that 24 yo boomer who invested in BST (blocksquare) instead, and then when it dropped out of IDEX I waited for a moon mission and fell for CONI...

"portfolio"

hahahahaha why was bst delisted?

Well, that's me told.
>looks at charts
Oh, maybe not.

long before the run up in may actually, and post-dump

This has been shilled continually over the past 2 months and the price keeps rising. Smart people actually buy the shills

you also would have got a $1000 airdrop and your dick sucked by a Vietnamese ladyboy courtesy of relex

buy the right shills*
we aren't all pajeets. tons of coins that eventually 10x-100x get shilled on biz, just gotta sift your way thru the trash to find the gold i.e. relex

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Relex/RLX - is your real Summer bullrun moon mission if you get in now.

Real estate development is one of the largest markets on Earth - and RLX is the major >>regulated

amen to those untold billions brother
i'd be happy with 0.50$, but... it can't hurt

i'd like to formally thank whoever shilled rlx back in january. i've been sitting on 500k since then and it's been getting comfier and comfier lately. thank you kind user

also i know it's getting pumped due to the airdrop, but just think of its potential in a market where btc isn't shitting itself every single day.
that's the stuff that moons are made of

shittest logo iv ever seen.

they actually rebranded this is old logo for nostalgic purposes

Tis pitty the bitch a whore

It just keeps rising and rising

Kek at anyone that's holding through the airdop. I sold today at 20k gwei and will be buying back in at 8. See you at the bottom, kids.

Whoever shilled it I bought too fren. It was on sale the first week of February. This thing went way over the moon. Don't know how they do it, but it's working. The rewards are too good not to hold RLX. But look into it before you buy people. It's checking off all the right boxes for a great cryptocurrency.

so you sold before actually getting the airdrop?

Of course, the airdrop is going to be worth peanuts for a long time.

Its fine for holders, but for me, that money will be better traded elsewhere.