How many people commit suicide in your country? Turkey is about to increase by one

How many people commit suicide in your country? Turkey is about to increase by one

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9UWIrodio
classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/discourses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know you're lachlan

that's absolutely haram, kid
>Indeed, man was created fretful; if evil touches him, crazed And when good touches him, withholding. Except the observers of prayer. Those who are constant in their prayer. And those whose wealth is righteous, to the petitioners in need and the deprived. 70:19-70:25

Attached: 1538905027828.jpg (427x461, 36K)

do it then roach

dont do it my black brother

Not a whole lot.

No

Even faith can't help me I have nobody left to talk to

I will do it

dont do it brother. this world needs more strong black men like you and me

>Even faith can't help me I have nobody left to talk to
you ever had any to begin with? Doubtful

youtube.com/watch?v=Ql9UWIrodio verses here partially translated

don't do it bro, you can find love in America

Attached: 1541210568774.jpg (640x960, 68K)

Don't you think I have tried? I tried ignoring it, praying, but nothing works im just a pathetic failure and i dont deserve to live

I only loved her i wanted to marry her god damn but she left me and now i have no one left

Ermeni piƧleri yener ama

tsk ive been there. I suggest you listen to the discourses of epictetus before offing yourself, he specifically talks about this. listening to him helped me (his beliefs mostly inline with Islam actually), also knowing that
>And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein

>What solitude is, and what kind of person a solitary man is

>For you see that Caesar appears to furnish us with great peace, that there are no longer enemies nor battles nor great associations of robbers nor of pirates, but we can travel at every hour and sail from east to west. But can Caesar give us security from fever also, can he from shipwreck, from fire, from earthquake or from lightning? well, I will say, can he give us security against love? He cannot. From sorrow? He cannot. From envy? He cannot. In a word then he cannot protect us from any of these things. But the doctrine of philosophers promises to give us security even against these things. And what does it say? "Men, if you will attend to me, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, you will not feel sorrow, nor anger, nor compulsion, nor hindrance, but you will pass your time without perturbations and free from everything." When a man has this peace, not proclaimed by Caesar (for how should he be able to proclaim it?), but by God through reason, is he not content when he is alone? when he sees and reflects, "Now no evil can happen to me; for me there is no robber, no earthquake, everything is full of peace, full of tranquillity: every way, every city, every meeting, neighbor, companion is harmless. One person whose business it is, supplies me with food; another with raiment; another with perceptions, and preconceptions. And if he does not supply what is necessary, He gives the signal for retreat, opens the door, and says to you, 'Go.' Go whither?

classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/discourses.html
you can dl the audiobook from torrent

also listen to the clip i posted, you didnt listen to anything and chose to ignore, you never had faith to lose it.

girl that left was the only one i opened to, only one that truly loved me and was willing to put up with everything and now she's gone and she was beautiful and smart

why?
and too answer your question, it's way too common compared to the rest of western europe here

Attached: 1428327722009.jpg (448x448, 40K)

I wish I can kill myself. Now it's too late since I have family to support.

Is that about a fucking girl? You fucking loser, there are tons of fish in the sea. Find another qt. You're letting your fleeting passion end your life. Don't do it.

at least you won't be homeless like me and you have diploma. I couldnt even finish high school because of my soxial anxiety and depression

do it faggit

If by "way too common" you mean miniscule difference, yeah

it isnt though

did you do it already OP?
if not, livestream it for me will ya?

Read this book
www.futureofmankind.co.uk/w/images/1/1b/Twenty_Cases_Suggestive_of_Reincarnation.pdf

It tells reincarnation cases from the perspective of an Ivy league psychology professor. It gives hope that after suicide you will be alright, and be reborn in a better life.

>It tells reincarnation cases from the perspective of an Ivy league psychology professor. It gives hope that after suicide you will be alright, and be reborn in a better life.
kek even if it was true suicide from misery is bad karma so you'll be reborn as a earthworm

There are cases of suicide in that book, and their next lives turned out fine.

Lachlan is an AI, or a concept.

>their next lives turned out fine
that's retarded and reincarnation is retarded.

Do it. :DD It's been boring since the last suicide livestream was like months ago.

>the last suicide livestream was like months ago.
When?

The book has plenty of evidence for reincarnation, things that would make you reconsider your life. I legitimate thought about an heroing to reroll.

>The book has plenty of evidence for reincarnation, things that would make you reconsider your life. I legitimate thought about an heroing to reroll.
it's just mutated ancestor worship wtf u doin

Just stay chill, walk a bit, eat, get good sleep and think about all of this tomorrow.

Don't do it fren

How can you be so sure you will die, and there is no afterlife?
Imagine there is some kind of rebirth, and you're reborn in hell. Thay would be very dumb

Don't do it let's become frens instead

Don't do it bro.

Dude it will be fine. Join r/turkey as well