Seriously, what the fuck are these fuckers waiting for?

In November 2017, Coinbase said they would be adding many new coins in 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLoRS49ap18&t=99

>"The ones that are the most exciting to us that we have on the platform today are bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, but there’s many more that are going to be added to the platform in 2018 and I think this is going to be a really exciting space for all kinds of institutional investors to make money."

coindingo.com/coinbase-add-many-coins-2018-says-coinbase-co-founder-ceo-brian-armstrong/

Well 2018 is halfway over. And they have not even added a single fucking coin yet. So when the fuck are these many new coins going to be added? And don't give me that bullshit about them needing more clarity from the SEC first. That was all well known in November 2017 when Coinbase decided to make these comments. So if that's holding things up now, then they shouldn't have fucking said it back then. So what the fuck is going on?

Attached: ksXIvkYe_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

builtinchicago.org/2018/05/29/coinbase-chicago-office
swfinstitute.org/sovereign-wealth-fund-rankings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

regulation dipshit. just be fucking patient. we have 6 months of 2018 left , dont we?

exchanges are also keeping the lid on the new money entering. its already been said earlier this year. bull run should have come by now but they are waiting for the right moment.

As I said in my post, this regulation issue is nothing new. It was all well known in November 2017 when Coinbase made these comments.

institutions missed the retail boat and are paying off the exchanges big money to have time to get their shit together and line up those stacks. 100% srs.

Because they are bastards who don't care, I need BAT to hit CB for gains

do you really believe the media and PR? its the regs yes but the underlying issue is more than that. they want to get the best entry they can. dont ever expect them to pay top dollar for crypto when they can scrape up your bags for pennies.

you could have just limited all of this in a single post

shut the fuck up you autistic neet. how about you just listen to others who just might know more than you for once.

I want to believe. What do you think is the best play here? Should I be consolidating everything into bitcoin and ETH? Or would alts do well, too?

even though i'm sure regulation is a concern, i'm pretty sure coinbase is working on infrastructure to support so many new coins/tokens. look at what happened when they tried to just add bcash, shit was a clusterfuck, gdax didn't even offer a btc/bch pair for like a month. after allegations of insider trading last time they're probably being extra careful not to fuck this up.

but yeah, come on already you fucking retards list my goddamn erc-20 tokens already

you were already supposed to do that back in Jan/Feb. its too late, most alts are bleeding or have bled to -90% of their ATH. just hold for now and save what you can and buy in small lots, because this might not be the absolute bottom yet. these are greedy fucks you are dealing with.

also look into their new offices in japan and chicago. they literally hired 500 new employees including former DRW traders. this is what the media is telling you and its important but not as important as whats going on behind the scenes.
builtinchicago.org/2018/05/29/coinbase-chicago-office

Is it possible that June 29 will see new tokens? I mean ETC obviously, but others?
I.e. the erc20s from the Paradex acquisition?

Ok, thanks. Unfortunately I missed the boat on that and got fucked holding alts. Right now I still have mostly alts but at least I do have some BTC and ETH. By the way, when do you think the next bull run will be, and how big do you think it will be?

They're accumulating

bigger than anyone can even think of. remember the dump in november 2017? right before the run up around the holidays? yeah sentiment was low then especially after the segwit2x shitshow so big money took advantage of that. to put things in perspective that pump is a fraction of what will occur. just remember that the worlds biggest sovereign wealth funds are not even in this yet. can you imagine how much the total market cap will pump even if only ONE of these country's funds buy in, let alone all of them?

swfinstitute.org/sovereign-wealth-fund-rankings/

you never know with these jew bastards

Well, I'm not a neet and I would bet my nw you are less intelligent than I am. You're just not very good at this, are you?

Attached: emo.png (640x449, 349K)

its possible but I would not bet on that.

(((they're))) afraid and trying to delay their inevitable doom

What do they have against XRP? Don't tell me it's a security. Even if the SEC said it's fine those faggots at CB still wouldn't add it. There's something else going on. Is ripple somehow a competitor of coinbase?

Ok, but wouldn't big money just be buying BTC and maybe ETH? You said it was too late to sell alts now, but I am worried that alts might bleed out even more.

They decided to add ETC you angery cunt

Brian Armstrong is riding the ERC20 ecosystem gravy train. He doesn't really need to add XRP even though he'd probably make a shit ton more. Probably just doesnt want to have more eyes on him than they already have from the feds

Curious what the pump on ETC will be when it’s actually added

it will be the cheapest coin on CB, normies LOVE cheap coins they will go fucking ape shit

How long you think that pump will last before it’s inevitably dumped though?

anyone who claims to know the answer to that question is a lying kike

>shut the fuck up you autistic neet
>how about you just listen to others
Cursing someone out is a poor way to get them to listen to you. You fucking moron.

No, big money will buy actually useful and future-proof stuff like ADA and Constellation.

What do those do?

They keep threatening to add more coins, been months now meh.

What’s the deal with CB adding weird forks like BCH and ETC? Seems like those would just confuse newbie buyers.

My guess is at least a 3x, maybe more. With new infrastructure in place, the BCH pump would have lasted a hell of a lot longer than the 6(?) hours it did before trades were frozen. It still pumped like 100% or something ridiculous. ETC is even cheaper, so your average boomer buying it even at $50 a piece might go overboard on it. It could be the next Bitcoin after all.

Forgot to mention I’m a deluded cryptocurrency permabull, we’re obviously going to sub-2k, it’s all over, etc, institutions aren’t literally falling over themselves to set up crypto infrastructure and regulated investment pathways

They are just waiting for Golem to return their desperate pleading calls to allow it

They got sued after the BCH insider trading clusterfuck. They're probably being cautious until that's settled, if it hasn't been already.

>allegations of insider trading
>"allegations"
Mate

Golem has been taking a huge shit lately. Waiting to buy in at .25 cents.

Good luck with that

Wait so why is ETC being listed on Coinbase?

That's disappointing. It's a dead shitcoin, why would they list it?

adding erc20s without ERC would be kind of weird

The funniest part about all of this is that ETC was on coinbase along with ETH after the hardfork but they removed it. Now it's going back on... for some reason.

Attached: 952.jpg (680x383, 41K)

same reason they listed bcash

theyre in cohorts with the prime movers of those coins

awaiting a pump and dump no one can prove was inside trading

if barry silbert doesnt come to mind the instant you hear ETC mentioned youre doing life wrong

wow, and its going to take them months to do it. Those fucks

Attached: 1x9eea.jpg (981x981, 73K)

regulatory uncertainty.

As I already said in my initial post, this same regulatory uncertainty was already well known in November 2017 when Coinbase made these comments. So that is a bullshit excuse.

They are waiting for ze bull to engage before releasing.

Brad garlinhouse, Joel Katz, and coinbase all know each other. It's something personal imo.