Tfw the only thing that really matters once you hit your 30s is love

>tfw the only thing that really matters once you hit your 30s is love

why am i wasting so much time on this bullshit trying to get rich if i will end up miserable and with no one that actually appreciates me for what i really am
getting older fucking sucks, why tf i was a bitter faggot during my youth aaaaaaaaaaaaa i would trade anything to go back in time and focus more on my social circle
don't make my same mistake anons, chasing money is good but it's not the answer

Attached: 21192398_307858466345504_4546869323597569230_n.png (317x314, 119K)

>love
hahahaha get your t levels checked

youre retarted if you dont think you can build a social circle after 30...

It depends on circumstances, but most def possible.

knowing people and having a small talk is not a problem, real friends are something else

1/4 of children are fathered by a different man than the one a woman is married to

>the only thing that matters to me
ftfy, not all of us think like you

I am just glad for AA for this

Tfw this hits way too close to home.

Not even 27 but left all friends to chase job and money. Now terribly alone and doing ok compared to peers financially, but not rich enough for it to be worth it. All my friends have moved on, they have families and close small friend groups they live near. My only interaction with people outside of the office is work drinks. People don't have time in their life for more than a couple very close friends. Don't fall away from your life friends, once they're gone your alone forever. No one has time for forging serious friendships with new people. Don't make the mistakes I made

You finally took the ultimate redpill

Early 20s boomers will disagree

>the only thing that really matters once you hit your 30s is love

Hahaha
Hahahahahahaha

exactly, that's what i meant
it's like there is even a wall for friends now
past a certain age nobody has got the time to really bond with new people, either they are engaged or already have close friends

Love is a made up human construct it's chemicals in your brain that encourage you to mate quit being a faggot

This. I just moved to a new city at 32 and my circle is growing every week. I'm not autistic tho so OP is fucked

Tfw
>Being able to afford expensive novel takeaways every night doesn't live up to a sloppy cheap pasta with noisy friends
>Playing video games on the latest console/high spec pc isn't as much of a laugh as kicking a ball around a park with the boys
>Drinking expensive wine at poser bars isn't as fun as a special offer pack of cans in the garden with my best friend
>Getting limos everywhere is a lot less fun then being crammed 5 tight into the pals banged up 3 door shitmobile with moldy seats and a tape player
>Paying thousands and thousands for the dream holiday to tropical islands isn't as fun as the cheap flights to France for the summer with school friends and staying in a tent
>Watching the show friends on a 4K qled Samsung 60" tv doesn't make you feel any less alone

I should have stayed with my friends in my home town and taken the job and 20% stake in the local garage

>feelsbadman
only 24 here but have been ignoring friends for years trying to make it, and now find that most of them are not contacting me at all anymore

The worst part is when you actually get in contact with them or bump into them when you're in your home town. And they say "hey you're doing really well aren't you, I always knew you'd be the one to make it, we should catch up if you're not too busy". But then it's them that's too busy and it feels like they are the ones that made it.

yeah
I'm just happy I realized this now and didn't waste my entire life chasing money and ignoring real relationships
maybe this can still be fixed before 30

Tfw kept in contact with all my old friends from hometown

Tfw they just drink, do drugs and try to get laid like everyone else, lacking a cohesive vision moving forward

I’d rather talk to Jow Forums. Normies are just that. Like gentiles desu.

“Dude remember that time back when...”
Sure, but I don’t give a fuck. Have any of you had an old friend change up on you? Might learn you something about the nature of all this. Most of those nigger friends wouldn’t help you move anyways they’d rather smoke weed

too relatable
the worst thing is seeing most of your peers getting engaged n shit while you still tour bars and pubs every night in hopes of finding the right one
the sex market value is a fucking meme

This

they seem to be stuck in their teen years lmao
i had some legit down to earth friends, i guess that's what makes me a little broken

Love is overrated, evereyone that do not agree with this is either a virgin or never got dumped after x years into a long term relationship.
My advice is follow the money and fuck whores, having a gf is not worth it.

this 10000000000000000000%

Being bitter doesn't disprove the concept of love.

Love without money is hardship. I have no money, so I know.

not true, everything and everyone has a price tag, welcome to the real world, jackass !

Attached: 1507242525737.png (444x444, 381K)

t. teenagers

People see when you put the effort into relationships. Look to see who notices and reciprocates and then build relations with those, dump the others. it's fukn 2018 there's plenty of autist freaks or others you can be frens with. just remember nobodies "normal", every bodies weird and seeks acceptance in some form. Go youtube or duckduckgo insecurities and learn to spot insecurities, you'll see everybody, body builders, news anchors, hell even your parents show these. It'll help build your confidence that you have just as much worth as everyone elseand don't feel like theyre obligated to be your fend, they'll want to be

says the anime poster

we all frens here

Attached: 1525343071653.png (790x837, 174K)

Nobody will appreciate you. Even your wife and children sees you as an obstacle or an incompetent man. What makes you think having someone along side with you will make your life better? Tougher life that someone leaves you for a better life which is 98% prevalent in America. Good luck man.

>welcome to the real world
THIS. You seem too matured for an animeposter though.