User I need to speak with you

>user I need to speak with you...
>I'm noticing that you're just barely working 40 hrs a week most weeks
>I know it says 40 hrs in the contract but that's just doing the bare minimum asked
>we don't really expect only the bare minimum from our employees here so try to step it up

>tfw I already work 45hrs a week
any wagies know this feel?

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

yes, i made 14K in overtime last year. 44$/hour

tell them to get fucked
40h a week is generally the maximum you should be working, any more than that and you'll be burning yourself out mentally and/or physically (depends what you work as)

''It's my job to work 40 hours a week, i work 5 hours more than that. if you fire me it's wrongful termination and i'll sue you to shit"

>not telling them you want 30 hours
>not being ready to quit anytime

Hahaha! Jesus christ.

I work 20 hours a week and still feel it's too much.

Quit your job if anyone has ever really said this to you, user.

>contract is 9-5
>get in at 8am everyday
>if I ever leave at 5 I get pulled aside by colleagues saying I'm not making a good impression on the manager
>no overtime pay
>stay till at least 5:30pm to impress manager even if I've finished all the work available (clients leave at 5pm)
>annual review, manager tells me I'm the most hard working and productive employee in the team. 2.5% payrise and standard bonus because company underperformed on the whole.

Literally wasted days of my life in extra time doing fuck all for a 1%after inflation payrise. I don't want to live anymore. Everything I do for any company is over and beyond what I'm required to do and I don't get anything in return. I'm stuck between becoming a drug dealer and killing myself when I'm caught or just outright killing myself

I have come here to chew bubblegum...

NEET 4 LYFE
if my dumb ass made it so can you.

Yeah. Fuck me, I'm a doctor. Sometimes I work 108 hours a week.

my boss doesnt want people to work overtime

Stop making up shit you ugly kike.

They are paying you for the bare minimum, if they expect you to work more you can expect them go pay you more too HA!

t. 30yr old Walter mitty

My boss tried to tell me that we should be working 50hr weeks. That it's expected. I told I would ask her and he backed off. Drinking the coolaid that piece of shit

>any more than that and you'll be burning yourself out mentally and/or physically (depends what you work as)

hmmm you sound like a total pussy tbqh. Overtime is when the magic happens. You work 8 hours so you can get that sweet overtime, clocking off when it's already been 8 hours is a total waste and you're actually playing yourself when you do that.

Sick of these faggots that complain about overtime and 4 hours of weekend work that pays a full days worth.

no overtime here

Seriously you guys get this? I am expected to work 40 a week but have never gotten that shit. We get tons of opportunity for OT in which we get time and a half but never been forced on it. Fuck that shit they need me just as much as I need them

>tfw work 38 hrs
Feels good to be European
Never gonna have to be an am*Rislave

>working longer than you are paid for
shiggy

I feel you bro
yeah I get this and I get no OT. contract says 40hrs but manager says I'm not working enough. gonna kms or quit soon.

>having no real world experience

LAND OF THE
>FREE

Yea bug difference between salary & hourly. Working 40hrs+ is gravy when hourly cause of the overtime, easy money. When on salary though its literal slavery. I wouldn't work extra for free if I was you.. the economy is too good to be a bitch right now.

>quit my job ive been at for 3 yrs
>hate my dickhead boss with a passion
>HR is asking me to do an "exit interview" before i leave , where i can be open and honest about my experience with the company

should I be honest about how i feel and totally rip my boss to shreds? or would that make me seem like a dickhead disgruntled employee who just wants to take a parting shot on his way out?

>mfw I live in leftie nanny state country and can't legally work more than 35 hours a week
>mfw if even that is too hard I can stop working and when unemployment checks run out I still get neetbux
>neets have free healthcare that has better coverage than wagies healthcare, free public transport, and I can rent an affordable brand new appartment in a nice part of town because muh economic diversity.

Attached: neetpepe.png (641x354, 133K)

lol

I wish I had a big brained office job, but nahhh those are reserved for females,nomies and kids of the owners.

People at these offices aren't even big brained to begin with.

Where do you work?

> MFW I get in at 9 and leave at 4:30.
> MFW my manager asks us to play fusball four times a day.

Attached: 9E7FB0F0-4106-46F2-81D2-0BE47A749E1A.jpg (357x368, 33K)

Nahhh they'll slag you off and be vindictive when a future employer calls them to seek review on you.

small company in expensive part of USA as a software dev.

Always be honest and up front like a man, don't be a pussy. There's no way they can fault you, it's their fault you felt this way clearly they did some things wrong.

No don't do this. They won't change. Even if they did, you're gone anyways. Just give them some "outgrown the role" like every normie does. Don't be a neet hero and be all dramatic

I've been to an HR were they will spin that shit around.

Also he should get his grievances out, especially if they're asking about it.

Can someone be competent as an HR if that person owns a large percent in that company? Well I guess that's just the shit that goes when you work in a family ruined company, rite?

Kek. Why the fuck do you hang out here?

>That's so funny because I wanted to speak to YOU, passive-aggressive HR hag
>I notice you've been paying me the agreed salary at the agreed intervals. I find this strange because of the conversation we had about you wanting me to work extra for no pay. Give it, get it, bitch. Throw me some goodwill money for no reason other than you want to, and maybe I'll donate my time to your company for the same reason
>Your dress is nice today. Anything to draw attention from your face, amiriteguise?

Where do you live?

Shit, so I'm not the only one with the drug dealer fantasy

You never do an exit interview.

It never helps you. You always decline.

>mfw all of that
>+
>3 hour drive from work
>only have time to eat, bathe and sleep with only 5 minutes of shitposting per day
WHY WONT THE PAIN END?!

Attached: 1529973676438.png (967x954, 554K)

Ask for them to pay you for your services. They're essentially asking you to give them free advice for improving their shitty business policy; that's called consultancy and you should be demanding monetary recompense for it.

Fuck sake

>be me
>work in a comfy government job for 6 years
>get frustrated and bored
>leave for a small company which was friendly and sold itself well
>take a fucking pay CUT cause I thought there was more room to grow
>40 hours a week
>given a waiver to sign opting out of working time regulations (gov here puts max number of hours in a week to 48 unless you opt out)
>work minimum 9 hours a day + weekend work
>get paid LESS than before

Fucking small business owners are literal fucking kikes, going to quit and go work in a cushy gov job again soon.

Kek boomer advice here

First weekly check your manager calender. If he starts late you start late, if he stops early then you stop early.

Then get one day working from home a week , on that day do absolutely nothing. Only be available on chat (software let your mouse move). And on phone.

On the days in the office always start a little bit earlier and go a little later.

Been doing this for a couple of years, work this way around 30 hours a week and they always compliment me with my commitment kek.

Attached: 1529865404288.jpg (900x599, 128K)

Started a construction labourer job and regularly work 9.5 hour days. The only good thing is getting a couple hours of 1.5x a week without having to work weekends

I work 9 hours a day, 7 days a week

>tfw haven’t had a day off in months

Attached: 12A9745C-E37D-49DD-91A6-A6F1209F7435.jpg (300x236, 25K)

did this for two years lol.
only got caught twice and i made up some BS excuse

as a neet, i have to say it's truly fascinating watching you wagies argue with each other about how many hours one should work and whether more or less is better. it's like you've built this whole little system of values where you care so much about something completely irrelevant, almost as if it were a mental block to stop you from thinking too hard about the rationality of trading your life away in the first place

How long is your commute
More importantly how tf are you alive

Contact an advice firm or a free consultation with a lawyer and ask them if what they are saying is sketchy, to me it sounds sketchy as fuck that and their not paying you over time? I'd REDUCE the hours I worked if I was approached like that to 40 on the dot, then if they ask why just say "It ain't worth my time without overtime so I found 5 hours at another job"

See how they respond if they fire you you can just sue for unfair dismissal.

Basicly user what I'm trying to say here is they are trying to make you work overtime without paying you overtime. Fuck them before they fuck you.

a neet wouldn't understand because you have money

Don't you have a 37,5 hour/week?
Overtime is judicially regulated for a minimum of 40% additional salary here (mine is 50%, 100% if it's a saturday/sunday)
Is burgerland really this shitty?

>work for the state
>working overtime is literally cause for dismissal

>work for the state

You filthy commie scum

50% of our population are workers.
Of those, 1/3 are in the public sector

i tip my hat to you, fellow gentleman

lol
be a software engineer
i made 90K base last year and I come in at 9, leave at 7 and work 4 days out of th week with the last 2 hours of each day spent gaming when everyone goes home. and i take 1.5 hr lunches to take naps to make up for my latenight Jow Forums binges,
fucking cash. no one gives a fuck because i get the job done.

Salaried position suck balls. My buddy started working for a major private construction company at the end of May after graduation, in the 3 weeks he's been there, 4 of his superiors have quit because of the ridiculous hours. These people are working 60-70 hours a week for 80k, there's no overtime because lolsalary. By the hour they make as much as my girlfriend, who is an intern. It's sad

> construction
this is your first mistake

Well I was a civil engineering major so it's not blue collar construction work. It's structural engineering and project management

This is the gayest excuse. Might as well beg to be fired instead of allowed to quit.

Real big dick working men put in at least 50 to 60 hours before feeling exhaustion.

You dont have to be dramatic, but just plainly stating what your thoughts are is fine.

Drug dealer here, it is 10x cooler than working in an office. There’s plenty of money to be made off of weed/wax these days and you don’t have to sell coke/heroin and deal with the mess that comes with those drugs (though both of those drugs get you all kinds of women). Being your own boss is amazing and not having some limp twisted cuck or woman boss you around is good for your psyche.Lmao wagies actually think overtime is something to be proud of?

I'd spit on the desk and walk out. I work exactly 40 (less sometimes, but I bill for 40.) Even now I should be able to quit working fulltime after just 3 years.
This, have your fuck-you money ready and side income streams going. I could quit my job tomorrow and give no fucks about it.
pft. That's why I dropped out of the medical program, loser.

Small businesses are a total meme unless you're the one owning it. Even if they give you stock options and it gets bought up by an Intel or Pfizer or whatever, they can always dilute the shit out of their shares so you still get nothing in the long run, happened to a buddy of mine that worked heavy overtime trying to make it.

>People at these offices aren't even big brained to begin with.
Can confirm, my coworkers are all retarded. I don't know how they manage to drive a car let alone do work.

I have 4-5 24 hour shifts in a regular week. Do the math

50% of the economy is driven by government spending. Working directly for the gov't is no different from working for a private company that's contracting with the government. Engineer? Enjoy your DOD bux. Doctor/pharmacist/medical researcher? Enjoy your medicare and grant bux. Banker? Enjoy your bailout bux.

I took the redpill long ago.
The ride never ends is not a meme.
Even after we make it we will be shitposting here

>being 'on call' is working
Fuck off faggot

>Fucking small business owners are literal fucking kikes,
Can also confirm this. At large companies you can jew them over, but small businesses jew you.
Nice bro.
Yes.
>. These people are working 60-70 hours a week for 80k, there's no overtime because lolsalary.
These retards don't realize they're getting fucked on an hourly rate. It's hilarious. I would never, ever work more than 40/week unless it was for a significantly higher hourly equivalent.

ehrm, why dont you just do something else? be your own boss? you dont need to reach for the stars, some people live on thi splanet off herding goats, you know?

you write like an idiot
there are two peolple in your story
boss
and her
we dont know who her is, so we dont understand the sentence

sorry for intruding on your thread but whomst'd've had the pleasure of these digits

THIS!
Try working at mickey D's like the rest of us, now that's real work

>>i dont want to work in the real economy because its harder for less money so i will go back to become a rent seeking faggot whose wage is paid by people working in the real economy

sounds like italy or greece or some shit country that would be bankrupt without germany

its a typo you brainlet. her -> HR. he told his boss he would snitch to HR, you fucking retard

that's when you speak up, tell them you work well over 40 a week, and ask them to pull up the timecards retard

hmmm I wonder who's behind this

Attached: agrg2.jpg (220x220, 11K)

>bragging about poor working conditions
Seriously, congrats on this.

>we don't really expect only the bare minimum from our employees here so try to step it up
this is a test
>tfw I already work 45hrs a week
failed.

yea im about here too.

You can buy pressed xanax bars off the alphabay2 and other dark markets for like 50 cents a piece in bulk and sell them for 5 dollars each on the street. pretty good hustle and they are only schedule 3-4 so it isnt as bad as selling dope; although I plan to sell that too.

Use to be a drug dealer selling MDMA and weed. I was making 50 to 60k a year without even trying lol . Then I had to get a 9 to 5 $16 hour office job because cops were getting on to me . I will say I'm less paranoid and felt I was doing "good" for once until I realized I was getting nowhere and felt under appreciated for the hard work I was doing. My drug dealing friends who never held a real job are making more than me and brag about how they can afford all the useless shit they buy . I realized by looking at them how immature it is just to be drug dealing . All of their real friends have moved on to a positive life and they are bored off their ass every day , complaining about the petty ass things .

In short, I'd try to find a job you'd like working and maybe sell drugs on the side to people you trust . You would still have the status of a productive person to society yet make extra $$$ on the dl to deal with the bullshit at work.

that's literally a state and federal lawsuit waiting to happen, that is, if you're paid hourly. You need to document any further requests that you work 40+ hours a week. Then get a fucking lawyer and jew the jews.

Being on call is working.
If there is a patient. You got to operate.
While you are operating patients keep coming.
When you get home from a 12 hour shift you may complain but you are done for the day. I can still get called 3 am for a 2-3 hour surgery and have to take the new shift at 8 am
You can't drink
You can't do drugs
You can't make plans that take more than two hours.
Some months it's a 10 day streak.
And that's only my main job. If I take shifts I other hospitals I'm even more fucked.

Former drug dealer here. It was all fun and games until the police got involved. Who knows how long you can get away with it until it's too late. Luckily I got off because the cops illegally searched my place without a warrant and without my consent. Therefore I walked away with no charges. I now work a 9 to 5 job that I hate. I do kind of miss it but I'm glad I'm not in jail or have a felony record in my name.

and that's why you work from home

This.
You’re a fucking moron.

What were you dealing my man? All it takes is one kid to snitch and your whole ship can be sunk I agree which is always a thought in the back of my mind, but with weed charges typically are never that serious for a first offense but getting a felony on your record would blow. How/why did they raid your house?

I was dealing molly and weed but all they found was 300 grams of weed, 2 scales , oz of come my dumbass buddy brought , drug baggies , pipes, and a strip of lsd . Basically this kid I was selling to , whom also lived 2 doors down from me ..... broke into my apartment . When I found out I got angry and demanded him to give back everything I had . As a couple weeks went on he realized how fucked he was so he called the cops on me. This is in Indiana BTW

This kind of crap is almost always pulled on salary employees. I got one of the few engineering jobs that actually pays me for every hour I work (for now). I'm living on rice, beans and potatoes and investing every penny I make so I can tell them to get fucked if they ever try to pull that crap on me when they switch me over to salary.

Yep I’m honestly more worried about having some asshole kick in my door when I’m not home and then coming home to police in my apartment and finding all my shit. Kids today will listen to all this nigger music, kick a door in and then call the fucking cops when shit gets real. They need to get the noose.

Wtf. Do you live in rural West Virginia?

Welcome to corporate, enjoy your stay.

Attached: 555555.jpg (1592x942, 127K)

and that's why Europe is slowly dying. even importing ahmets doesn't help.

to all pathetic losers in this thread: i work 14 hr days without weekends and have a couple days break once every 1.5 months. sometimes i even skip a night of sleep and go full 24 hrs work day. and if client calls at night, i say 'i was just expecting your call'. i'm a go-getter, a yes-man, a can-doer, a hustler. i'm chaising that sweet dough 24/7. all you 40-hour cocksuckers get fucked

Wagies actually believe this is something to be proud of?

If you get fired you can can NEET for a full year on unemployment.

How much more obvious can they make a shitpost.