Srs question

is boomer posting a psyop? who's posting it? why are they posting so much? what's their goal?

Attached: huehuehue.gif (500x500, 1.23M)

hate your elders goyim!

It’s genuinely funny, the market is harsh, we are all havin a laugh. Join us or don’t. The fact that you can’t oick an agenda from it should show younthat it’s pretty innocent.

>Just filter you pussy.

is it though? I'm not sure I agree. it's just spam. and yeah filters are up, but it's still leaking. just annoyed is all.

you do realise many of us are 30 years old boomers
it's funny the exact same way the virgin walk meme is, it's a caricature of common insecurities of the readers

go to r9k?

If you actually read it you’d see a lot of funny OC, also they start new threads because actual trolls/spammers start mucking up a good thread with beanposts.

You can check most of the threads yourself

>don’t take my word for it kiddo, hehe

Attached: DE4C00C4-653C-4290-939A-A8FC8417177F.png (381x353, 32K)

Jow Forums is for teens and incels, perhaps it is more your speed

Am I the only one of my generation with a functioning set of testicles? Jesus christ.

It's the next stage in the bubble cycle, delierium.

It means we still haven't hit bottom.

this is a financial board not an "insecurities" board, isn't it? like i said, go to r9k

Attached: oh-well-whatever-7023686.jpg (800x533, 49K)

>It’s genuinely funny

Attached: download (8).jpg (229x220, 6K)

You do realise this is just another ploy by (((them))) to sell monster tm energy drinks

you speak like a fag son

>you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
mfw

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

Damn you're stupid. The absolute state of 17 year old boomers who tell people to go back to x.

I doubt you've ever posted anything of value, but you sure know your memes!

>(((them)))
jewish people

>
>I doubt you've ever posted anything of value, but you sure know your memes!

>He thinks post quality has any impact on status here.

It's time to go back.

Yes.
The monster astroturfing team.
To get you to buy their shitty drink.
Any questions? Oh, you doubt they'd do that? Look at that faggoty wendy's twitter account, they have whole teams of people for this shit.

Attached: pepematrix.jpg (400x568, 56K)

Most likely one day you too will be an failed adult in their late thirties with a pitiful future, little homie.

>can't even navigate the site and use the features properly
>tells me to go back
wew

Imagine being so paranoid you can’t have a good laugh at yourself when you realise you’re emulating behaviours you thought were lame and uncool when you were younger.

>t. Watched sportball and getting an early night because you can’t put a premium on being well-rested

I mean I get it, but come on, don't be an idiot. The amount of posts is not 'organic'.

what's up with backseat moderating? this is sad even in namefag communities, but on Jow Forums you seem helplessly lost. are you autistic or a literal 17 years old?

making a new boomer ponzi game of some sort

Mate. The market isn’t moving. There’s nothing to talk about any more, apart from making fun of the occasional normie and pajeet that comes through. Jow Forums is getting comfy for a while, like an old bar with the same old regulars swapping variations on the same old jokes. The varnish is worn and the bar’s past its prime but hoo boy did we have some great times 6 months ago. Maybe new management will come in soon and the bar will take off again, but until then, I’ll have another Monster on the rocks and hang out with my boomer buddies.

I like this post

Are the faggots that can't have a laugh at Boomer posting the same faggots that are obsessed with Jow Forums and racebaiting?

fair enough but I'm more inclined to believe something like this

>6 months ago
leave.

It was the top of the bull market and anything was possible.