Here's your chance at redemption, anons

Imagine not buying this 2nd, and surely final dip to 2.5 cents, of a coin with the literal ticker $DAG.

...you know, DAG, the thing half of all these assholes say is "the future", yet to be proven, but the fact remains...this has only been out a few days, and has yet to have it's moment. The thing that will surely, in time, be the #1 thing that pops up when someone Google's "DAG CRYPTO PROJECT", because it's literally the ticker.

...the moment all coins have in the beginning. Look back at the charts. Daneel. ORI. All these new shills that went 5-20x, before heading south (or not).

...the project with no ICO, that is once again at absolutely rock bottom levels, where even those in private sale are about to go into the red?

...the project that you know will take off with you, because nobody will let this thing drop to 1 penny without at least a 5X?

Your chance, it's tonight.

You'll buy my bags around the test net in July, perhaps at 10 cents, perhaps at 20. Maybe toward EOY at $1.00, if you really fucking blow it.

...imagine not just getting on IDEX and not being a fucking brainlet, for once in your life.

xo

Attached: DAG.jpg (1200x628, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constellationlabs.io/
etherscan.io/token/0xa8258abc8f2811dd48eccd209db68f25e3e34667#balances
youtube.com/watch?v=2u7iM40pADc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, sorry, here's the website:
constellationlabs.io/

Don't blow it.

Wow, all that text and you tell me literally nothing about this coin.

try a little harderrakesh

I told you all you need to know. Read up on the rest, and try not to fuck up for once.

top kek at anyone who doesn't buy this floor.

i'll post again later, just as i always have, anons.

once more, i am only just trying to help.

-uwtbackwards

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 5.26.05 AM.png (2334x1206, 396K)

Ain’t buying your bags faggot

Attached: 1E8CD310-82CC-4A2E-B245-32681B5A2753.gif (360x346, 144K)

perhaps some day down the line, you will.

you always do.

Where I can buy it nigger AAAAHHHHHHHHH I just motherfucking JUSTED by coinbene and I need something to recover AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 3453456546.png (1030x774, 1.11M)

let me just buy this illiquid piece of shit with 200k volume when i could be buying something actually good during the best buying opportunity in a while.

>he trusted the coinebene maymay

Attached: Ren.jpg (400x263, 29K)

>when someone Google's "DAG CRYPTO PROJECT"

why would anyone do that OP

How heavy are your bags, OP?

My bags got bought so I'm free of this shitcoin.

Fuck holo justed me hard lost 6 btc how low can constellation go when is the time to buy!?

now

yet another pajeet coin

Attached: paki.gif (600x300, 94K)

Its down to a 15 million dollar marketcap too. Only going to a 150 million marketcap would be a 10x. It doesnt get easier than that

Its not a pajeet coin. Although I will admit the op is very clearly a pajeet

they need to get on a proper exchange asap if it's going to pull a raiblocks

I can't stop buying DAG!!! The ticker alone deserves a 2bln market cap

LMAO

Imagine buying shitcoins in this market right now

in case anyone falls for this the pre sale had a 50 % bonus, and distribution is insanely stacked to whales. see here: etherscan.io/token/0xa8258abc8f2811dd48eccd209db68f25e3e34667#balances

They also don't believe in marketing and don't have a product until 2019. It's going under a penny.

give it a watch boys and lets compare king ryle to any of your ctos.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u7iM40pADc

I like this project but beyond that I've been extremely impressed by the team. One major presale buyer crashed price after TGE and the ceo went and personally addressed it which is the first I've seen as ever other ico gets dumped and the tg admins just say "oh no price talk" "oh no exchange talk" fuck off. this nigga brendan came up, said what happened, provided all accounts proving it wasn't the team and said they contacted the guy to give him a big fuck you.

Buy in range is .000065 to .000045. Will probably get a few more opportunities. I'll do a quick pro/cons next

1. best bonus was like 14%. Maybe, just maaaybe a few whales got 50% plus but it would be a tiny number. I had two massive presale groups chasing this and neither could get higher.

2. the top wallets are node rewards and foundation

3. jay-z is their marketing guy

4. testnet out in july. mainnet in december/jan 19.

it's only going to a penny if eth/btc falls another 50%