You jelly of my stack Jow Forums? I'm stacking real gainz while you play with your internet money ;) ;)

you jelly of my stack Jow Forums? I'm stacking real gainz while you play with your internet money ;) ;)

stay poor and jelly ;) ;)

Attached: my stack.jpg (3840x2160, 952K)

oh yes i think Jow Forums is jelly ;)

Attached: my stack 2.jpg (1600x900, 212K)

are you a pirate?
If not, lol at your life

>(you)

haha ;)

Attached: my stack 3.jpg (900x1600, 165K)

You seem very excited about your metal! :)

nice steel

over 20k in REAL MONEY right here ;) how are those internet shitcoins going?
I am friend

Attached: my stack 6.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

How much is your stack worth (in BTC)?

jealous ;)

Attached: my stack 5.jpg (900x1600, 216K)

Nice work user. Hold onto that shit and you'll be laughing in 20 years.

You make buys monthly or every pay cheque??

i have a few coins but god damn worst investment ever. physical metal sucks hyppo ass.

But can you do anything with it other than post pictures?

dude could you send me 0.2 oz silver to i can afford the transaction to my wallet?

One robbery and your entire stack is lost forever

lol what a hilariously bad time to be bragging about holding precious metals

Wow those chuck e cheese tokens are shiny man! Haha

Attached: E9E331E3-E2A0-4D2F-8792-F7A14843C8C5.png (409x409, 192K)

i pity you Jow Forums

thats why i keep these silver shitcoins as a tribute to the real king, precious metals ;)

Attached: my stack 4.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

is that even worth something meaningful? silver's worth shit

Where did you get the poured metal shitcoins?

Copped these the other week

Attached: 1528531972367.jpg (3021x3310, 1.93M)

every pay check friend

to all the idiots saying silver isn't worth anything

REMINDER that ALL QUARTERS AND DIMES were made out of silver UNTIL 1964

go chew on pic related friends

Attached: rejJ0Q8.jpg (500x332, 37K)

Not really, what's your address? Asking for a friend.

Whoa. So is this the power of wagecucking?

Attached: 8ecb08f5b1699fa7d1b46735d027a093_large.png (600x400, 391K)

Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy hand poured silver?

you are funny

kill yourself commie

>he thinks his useless shiny metal is going to make him rich

Attached: 1512852192498.jpg (500x333, 56K)

What are these?

Attached: silver.jpg (825x494, 81K)

triscuits my friend

they go good with dip

>be Jow Forums user
>dollar crashes
>no electricity
>user needs water and bread for family
>Korean c-store has both
>tries to pay with dollars
>tries to pay with BTC
>tries to pay with shit ERC20
>gets shot in head by impatient store owner because guy behind him holding silver to pay for food
>user waifu raped, kids dead and eaten by other starving coiner Jow Forums anons
>mfw happily ever after

buy sillver kids

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x216, 6K)

Alright be a faggot larp then

Fractional silver.

OP confirmed boomer prepper who bought those in case he needs to barter - otherwise they are a shit buy cause of the premium on them is shit

Why does it have to be one or the other? Stack everything balls deep: stocks, silver/gold, guns, ammo, food, crypto, cash, bonds. Any asset, really.

>shoves the gold off to the side
lol

Buying gold or silver isn't investing, it's hoarding. Enjoy your rocks you primitive.

again let me make sure i understand, you are bragging about holding a bunch of money in a commodity which inherently pays no dividend, and also has had 0% growth since 2008, a period of time in which a three-legged dog could throw a fucking dart at a list of stocks and made astonishing amounts of money on basically any of them, and also this takes up space in your house while having very little practical value and presents a massive security risk if people know about it, which they do because you're the type of retard who likes bragging about it to functionally retarded people online who invest their allowance in electronic bullshit which is somehow worth even less than your shiny bullshit?

i mean, my god, almost any individual stock or index fund, almost any major bond fund, almost any REIT blend, you would've made a killing the last ten years. you could've bought money market funds and made more money, holy fuck you could have even bought 3-month CDs every quarter and made more money. you could've become a pimp in des moines, iowa catering to amputee fetishists and made more money. you could've sold fruits and vegetables to underage japanese teens on the dark web and made more money. you picked the exact worst possible thing. that is impressive in itself. i salute you, dumbfuck.

Attached: 1445743875904[1].gif (590x333, 124K)

I'm jealous in a happy way man. You're obviously making moves and not only have a level head but also have the focus and resolve to act on your beliefs in a world where that quality is rarer than your metals. Not trying to suck off op's ego here but I enjoyed the post! Keep it up goldbro

Attached: 8Mr6tHP.jpg (300x400, 45K)

why so much silver?

Underrated post

enjoy your huge transfer fees, ever in next to you shop

because its the shitcoin of PM and OP cant afford gold... just as many faggots who hold alts but not btc

Metals are just another boomer meme, like real estate. Sorry OP, but you're actually a fucking brainlet.

FUCKING LITERAL BOOMERS I BOUGHT EAGLES AND MAPLES IN 2016 AND I TRIED SELLING THEM A WEEK AGO AND THE SCAM ASS GREEDY KIKES ONLY WANTED 95% OF SPOT BECAUSE SOME WHITE SHIT ON THEM. (((GOLD))) (((SILVER))) DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR 2 YEARS, THE MONEY HAD I PUT INTO BITCOIN I WOULD OF EASILY 20XED BUT NOW, IM STUCK HODLING BAGS BRICKS. FUCK GOLD AND SILVERBUGS TO HELL. WORST DECISION OF MY FINANCIAL LIFE ENJOY THE ETERNAL BEAR MARKET

Attached: ..jpg (794x794, 37K)

That's some nice gold plated tungsten you have there.

But seriously - how do you know it's legit gold? Retard here.

keep stacking bro

wish i could buy silver without incinerating 20% on VAT in the UK :(

1 oz silver bars are a fucking retarded waste of space

IMO you'd be better off buying rare coins that have true numismatic value. Those coins go up in value much faster than bullion, and you'd be moving value into a much smaller amount of metal so you don't have to keep that shit in such a large box or safe deposit box

Attached: peace.jpg (900x900, 268K)

>be me
>be jeweler
>make my own alloys
>make 400% on metals as a matter of course
good luck with your store of value faggot

Nice stack op, I just started I only have 16 or so ounces. Looking to make my stack 60/40 silver and gold. Gonna buy my first 1/4 ounce gold bar in July and gonna get another 24 or so ounces of silver soon from silvergoldbull has a couple of decent deals right now.

actual boomer thread
kek

Good ol Jow Forums safe secure investments get belittled to no end and shat upon. But literal scams, pajeet coins and Jow Forums posts gets the royal treatment what a time to be alive.

Attached: storageunit.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

high effort low impact post.

appropriate for a high-effort, no-impact investment

>i'll just pretend to be your friend and shoot you and get the bars of (((value)))

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (456x337, 136K)

That's pretty cool op, I wonder how much that'll be worth when we start mining asteroids in the not too distant future...

I imagine when we find an asteroid full of gold and silver that your little collection there will explode in price.

Maybe there's a Bitcoin asteroid out there.. oh wait

This is lol

Haven't added to my stack an awhile OP. Thanks for the inspiration to get back into it.

that is quite the collection there user. I will admit I am a little jelly

Attached: 1529716374409.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

any tips where to acquire jew gold without getting cucked?

>silver
>0% dividends
>0% jealous

OHOHOHOHOHO NONONONONO *breathes in* AHAHAHAHAHA *breathes out* OP don’t kill yourself please

kek

BECAUSE COUNTRIES HAVE FOUND WAYS TO MAKE METALS IN LABS

Attached: 1524935594398.png (511x515, 29K)

BOOMER IDIOTS AND THEIR METALS

>whales are accumulating

RIP OP.

Attached: arisu muscle.jpg (750x750, 128K)

you know silvers going down to $5 right?

also good luck bringing your wealth to the moon colony

Why not just HODL litecoin?

There's maybe 3-4k of silver and 5k gold there, you are a poor and a faggot. Why wouldn't you buy silver bars instead of that garbage? You fucktart.

Nice try bro, but I'm not investing in anything that I can get from digging dirt