Buying ICON was the worst decision of my life

Buying ICON was the worst decision of my life.

Attached: GOOKED.png (598x360, 132K)

Tell me, how do you feel about your ICON purchase?

Terrible decision, I made the same mistake. No actual partnerships that mean anything, just MOUs and typical Asian smoke & mirrors. My greed got the best of me and I bought into the illusion of this shitcoin that won't even be used or developed on in SK because they don't care about it.

Just sell it for Wan or aion.

an icon whale bro on here got me started with crypto by sending me 50 icx, hope you are doing alright out there where ever you are

It will probably pick up. South Korea are the future of the crypto master race.

Icon will be fine in the long run.

Attached: ifonlyyouknew.png (1055x29, 6K)

IT KEEPS DUMPING AAAAAA

:(

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-18-49-37.png (1080x1920, 96K)

No kidding

Imagine that but you started with over 1M

It's probably one of the most promising long term holds out there.

South Korea hasn't lifted the ICO ban yet even though everything indicates they will soon... once that happens and the market starts getting back on its feet we'll probably be fine...

I'm mostly sad I have no more cash to buy while it's down in the dumps like this

This is like the Millennial version of the Korean War lol

That's it, I sold. I'm free. I'm free form this fucking hell of scammers and pajeets. It was fun and games for a while, but now its just a cruel sick joke. I bought at $12. No human can look at their money disappear before their very eyes and not be bothered. You know we're going to 5 cents, right? People in some countries can mine icx at that price, its going to fucking happen. You know it, I know it, lets all stop pretending that this is ganna be anything but a bear market untill 2020

Attached: 1482860402360.png (1000x1452, 1.7M)

I want to hurt every single one of you people posting this shit. Worthless fucking shitcoin pumped by whales then dumped by same whales.

At least we'll have nowhere to go but up soon

Why wouldn't it go back to Ico price? We've seen many projects go that low recently.

Amateur TA here. ICX is going for a double bottom. Once it reaches the bottom then it's time for bull run.

If bitcoin keeps going down it'll go right through that double bottom

Is the token swap causing this dump?

This is such a comfy hold user, it's the Korean ethereum. As soon as it hits Korean exchanges those hypernationalist Korean crypto lovers are going to skyrocket this coin. Mainnet is coming up in a few months too.

Yup that's the meme I bought this coin on

Me to fuck this fucking gooks I want my fucking money back aaaagggghhrrhhhhh

hahahaha guys, what if selling this top was your one chance in life and you fucking blew it?

what if?

on the other hand, maybe it's fine! you'll probably find another investment that goes 20x in 2 months, right?

Just give it like 9 months you impatient fucks

If I had sold at the top I could have 10x my current stack by buying at these levels.
Hindsight is 20/20

ouch
I got justed with sky and holo, but not nearly as bad

Icon is a scam and the whole Korean adoption trope is a meme. No one wants this shitcoin. Glad I sold everything at $5