Hahahahahaahha $2 soon...

Hahahahahaahha $2 soon. Its funny watching ETHcucks hate on EOS for being vaporware before but totally defend OMG when its still vaporware until now

Attached: omisego.png (225x225, 4K)

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!1

im going to do this every single time you post this baseless thread.

have fun holding OMG nigger

Ugh I can only hope it would go to $2 so I can borrow against my 401k.

At the very least you have to admire the goal. They are in bed with ETH and ETH is dependent on them. It might not make it to the Moon but I doubt it's a dud. The best part is the open sdk, anyone can use it. It will only take 1 real viable customer to start the movement.

>he thinks OMG is on the same level as BTC and ETH
Have fun buying illiquid bags that would likely never rebound

Where did I say it's on the same level? Cope harder faggot and keep trying to rationalize your pea-brained arguments.

>vaporware
>only raised $23m in ICO so no funds to wash trade
>vitalik probably told jun to stop hyping shit up in 2017 because vitalik hates hype

LIterally no chance of a pump. The reason i invested in EOS at $6 and sold at $17 is because of these things all of which OMG lacks.You think partnering with ETH and being close to vitalik is good? Not when vitalik is a basedboy who only FUDs crypto post July 2017.

>Hey jun, pls stop hyping your alt it makes me look bad
>Oh ok vitalik

>Cope harder faggot
Like someone making fun of OMG needs to cope right now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

hahahahah i can't come up with a rational argument other than price hahahahahahah

>hahahahah i can't come up with a rational argument other than price hahahahahahah
Do you faggots even have a main net? VAPORWARE

I think ETH depending on OmiseGo is good for OmiseGo yes. I'm not talking about a pump I'm talking about staking. I'm thinking long term you're thinking short.

>staking
You are just like the NEOfags. Muh dividends. Meanwhile your holdings tank incredibly hard.

Tell me how did it work out for NEO and their dividends?

Basically everything is tanking hard? Everything is overvalued yes. Staking OMG isn't the same as NEO. You're throwing out blanket statements and pounding your chest.

Oh please even if Omise goes bankrupt your stupid ass is probably going to hold. No point arguing with a cult member.

LOW IQ
O
W

I
Q

Attached: BB8EA3B6-F36A-4B99-B727-E53AAF9C9FD4.jpg (600x600, 68K)

It's ok to dislike a project but at least come up with a compelling argument besides the price is tanking. I might be stupid but at least I'm smart enough to acknowledge it, you on the other hand are always correct. I see that now.

Anyone else catch that OMG thread a few days ago where the samefagging retard forgot to change ids and was arguing with himself?

Getting sick of all these low quality threads.

Yep. I remember.
It's getting very sad to watch.

>It's ok to dislike a project but at least come up with a compelling argument besides the price is tanking.

And yet you completely ignored the part where i mentioned that OMG is complete vaporware.

So how much are you getting paid to do this everyday?

This.

>So how much are you getting paid to do this everyday?
The correct question is, how much are you enjoying this to do it everyday? And my answer is that im enjoying it very much.

It has a open source sdk available right now? It will be at the very least used by Omise and their clients. I don't think that's exactly vapor.

Wheres the main net? Does it use the OMG token you fuckign brainlet hahahahahaah