Canadian Housing Market General

>Crypto is Dead Edition

B.C. residential sales forecast revised, predicted to drop 17.7%
Prediction of 2018 total sales decline gets steeper,
>>>>but prices will keep climbing, according to CREA

westerninvestor.com/news/british-columbia/b-c-residential-sales-forecast-revised-predicted-to-drop-17-7-1.23347855?rew.ca/news=rew.ca/news

These articles are starting to sound like thesoy.com parody articles.

Sales are falling 17.7% but don't worry guys prices will climb by 3%.

Attached: 1.webm (270x480, 1.23M)

how do i short the bc housing market bubble

i love how her nipple shows when she gets excited dayum

These types of videos make me cringe, does that mean i'm gay?

no you're just not a degenerate hedonist. you're attracted to a modest woman in a dress that blushes and looks away when she sees you making eye contact right?

well that's how women used to be.

Yes.

t.boomer

Short REITS? Only issue is when does this shit pop. People have been calling for the pop since 2014, but this is the first time since 2009 that sales have actually fell.

Attached: fit.webm (320x568, 2.02M)

LOL! You're the other end of the extreme spectrum, boomerang. Turn it down a notch.

Wow. I think I just came

what are you gonna do about it onions?

probably needs to get bloodier. canadians are still pretty comfy.

Probably, but kissing girls at parties to make the monkeys hoot and holler is pretty trite 2bqh.

Used to be? They have always behaved like the beasts they are, technology just wasn't always around to document and prove it. Its absurd to this evolution works that quickly.

god i miss laying in bed playing with my ex gfs hard nipples as we made out

Wish real lesbians were like this, but their all into bull dykes.

Anyone else think the Canadian Housing Market will collapse as the US stock market crashes (with no survivors) this year?

Attached: 1524002130251.jpg (768x768, 120K)

Is there any way to chart housing prices? I think that’d be interesting/useful

Short the banks with the highest exposure to residential mortgages. In Australia ANZ is sitting on ~85% resi lending. I think the required collateral for lending in Aus is 8%. If a few percent default we are FUCKED. and also the stock obvs

I work in a Canadian mill we ship a decent amount of product to Australia. When you collapse you will take us out with you.

Attached: BWjaTanb8tBT0Dp27oXpY-1W7GafqQm-CY3CemV6POs.jpg (614x768, 60K)

bump

Attached: asianout.webm (1080x1920, 2.94M)

>85%

what does this mean?

SAUCE?

sauce??

Attached: hjkh9u87776876876t6t.jpg (580x477, 188K)

If you want sauce so much, just go to your local bazaar. My wife made chicken tenders with soi sauce, yummy!

Attached: 1529960766592.png (383x353, 38K)

I was excited to discuss Canadian real estate market but OP you ruined it w/ this video. 80% of the comments are off topic.

Attached: ovwyn.jpg (480x480, 17K)

>Doesn't know about the word filter that's been here for weeks now
>Doesn't like women kissing

Absolute S O Y

would betray race

She looks hapa. The best kind of Asian girl.

I just baught house in ontario. How fucked am I?

In my country I'm up to about 12 issues that are coming to ahead that will force prices down, how many issues are you guys watching or feeling the effects of?