Will we see an exact repeat of the 2014-2015 ber market?

will we see an exact repeat of the 2014-2015 ber market?
because right now we have repeated pretty much the same ride

Attached: Untitled.png (563x553, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/1009660343784787968
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will probably be even longer, since everyone is now expecting a similar bear market, and the market loves to do the opposite of what everyone thinks.

I mean, we haven't even hit oversold on the 1Y RSI yet, I wouldnt be surprised if we didn't move up again until 2022.

could we see an alt season?

ye bitcoin to 1$ !!! Fucking nigger shut the fuck up

Are you legit brain dead? You realize in the last bear market it took about 1.2 years for the rock bottom accumulation to unfold, and if we compare peaks and drops we're moving about 30% faster than the previous one. That means, even if we went full accumulation now we'd still have to wait until 2019 or so to move up. And, again, we haven't even scraped the bottom of the RSI yet. Learn to market cycles, ape.

If we compare all previous cycles along the log uptrend then yes, there are usually plenty of alt cycles in between. But, obviously, you'll probably be looking at "mooning" in terms of sats value as opposed to fiat value, since BTC will still be down.

The way I see it, alt season comes in two forms - after BTC has sufficiently mooned and people decide to buy some alts with their profits, and vice versa, when BTC has significantly dropped people get bored and start moving into other coins to recoup sats value. Anyway, I really wouldn't hope on any movements in 2019. I really hope I'm wrong, but the downward momentum and selling pressure is insane, it hasn't let up in the slightest since Jan.

I think we're gonna see legit alts moon while others perish this year.

Watch that recent discussion with that bald crypto billionaire (forgot his name) on Youtube - he basically thinks that the next step of "moon missions" in alts is definitely going to be based on working products instead of speculation, but in his estimates we're looking at an 18 month wait for that. He also said that since cryptocurrencies are completely dependent on their user bases, the coins with the most robust and popular ecosystems are going to be the ones to moonshoot. Off the top of my head I'm thinking ARK , EOS, TRON, OMG. I've been accumulating coins like that slowly recently based on his prognosis, cause it really makes a lot of sense if you think about it. A currency with no users is worthless, so the best ecosystems will win in the end.

Disclaimer : I guess you can say I'm shilling but these coins have market caps so large its not like we can influence them so don't think I'm trying to get you to buy shitcoins or anything, just trying to have a discussion here.

>ARK , EOS, TRON, OMG
Is it really true to just do the opposite of what Jow Forums says? Because evenin the last two days I can recall seeing threads shitting all over each of these.

Bro do you really think there are people on this board who can predict the outcome of the future? Literally everyone is just guessing, everyone. Even Mcafee and all those other Twitter e-celeb faggots. Its literally 100% chance who is going to be rich 5 years from now and who's going to have to commit suicide. Just follow the people who seem smart to you, but that probably wont be on an anonymous board. Chances are, the people who are already billionaires from crypto will be right again, no? Why would you follow some random Jow Forums user advice over someone like Charlie Lee who timed the top perfectly? How about Mcafee who literally invented anti-spyware and has a math phD?

Anyway, I'm just saying, don't just buy coins other people shill, I was just giving examples of coins with decent ecosystems. There is plenty of FUD for all 4 of those coins that can be said, I was just using them for my argument.

>TRON

Retard

Purge has started. Some stuff will just straight up not recover. Dec/Jan was Noah's Ark for alts, if they didn't make it to the top then they will sink.

This is a second chance at accumulation for those brave and dumb enough. Remembering that time after BTC crashed the sentiment among everyone was,
>bubble popped.
>some got super rich
>some made some money
>some lost a shit tone
>it's over.
A guy I specifically remember buying a 1 BTC every cheque and he was ridiculed all the time for it.

I kind of wish I was around for all the previous crashes to compare sentiments, obviously all of those people are long gone now as they are far too rich to even think about browsing Jow Forums.

Actually that gave me an idea, brb browsing through the archives for a few hours.

Charlie lee also said 5800 was basically the bottom and people should buy back in now.Check his twitter.

I wasn't around either. I'm going off public sentiment I noticed in real life/news. $400 USD/$600 something CAD I had made a wallet and a local bitcoins account but never followed through. I even believed the whole decentralized thing would take off but it felt like sending my money away and it bothered me so I didn't bother.

Good idea though

history always repeats itself.

bitcoin will crash and rise for the next 10000 years.

It was more ambiguous than that. He said that there was blood in the streets - that's a Rockefeller quote. He did not reference the meme bubble chart in any way. For all we know he could have been telling us to buy for a quick bounce.

mobile.twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/1009660343784787968

Wasn’t ambiguous at all.see above.

Not necessarily

But looking at the chart the 2014 crash up to 2016 was a big old cup'n'handle.

>would buy the low
>didn't explicitly state he did

I don't know man, I just don't see it. Full disclosure, I have been buying this dip all week, but I would be impressed if this was the bottom.

He is worth like 2 billion isn’t he.I don’t think he cares anymore.Guy is honest to a fault, told people not to buy his token as a bear market was coming back in December,I trust his word more than most.And he was spot on last time.

Right below he says he's not buying anything, and I'm not sure if this whole thing is in reference to BTC or LTC to begin with.

There's blood in the streets and I strongly believe crypto has a bright future, but the question is how much blood there will continue to be. The smartest move for people wanting to buy more would be to layer their buys and not just go all in at any point.

Because he is worth billions.he doesn’t strike me as someone who thinks he needs more money.

I did that I averaged $7300
I believed $6900 was an optimistic bottom.

I do agree with you, I'd side with Charlie before anyone else on this board. I agree with , that's what I'm saying, he hasn't admitted to buying anything so Charlie says "no" for now.

In other news, pic related, going through the 2014 archives. People casually talking about dropping 500 BTC into shitcoin pumps - imagine how rich these people are.

>used to shitpost with these people on Jow Forums and /mu/
>they;re literally millionaires now
>you're not because you ignored the BTC shill threads and thought you were too smart to fall for such a scheme

Let it sink in my fellow oldfriends. I personally have been on Jow Forums since 2009 and just got into crypto last year. Utter laggard tier.

Attached: damn.jpg (1752x962, 274K)

>extremely oversold
>extended time in downtrend compartive for year
>nearing squeeze of wedge with 4 confirmed points on top and 3 on the bottom, 4 if you really want to see what you want
>squeezed against usual bounce back support line.
If we don't go up from this I think it's a really bad sign.

Attached: Untitled.png (1259x537, 77K)

Something you have to remember is that 2013 had mtgox artificially pump the prices. When the scheme fell, a massive dump was unavoidable. This time the bubble wasn't propped up by anything like it except for tether that is still in the game.

Back then you had a 80% dump (except for tests, floor was at $230ish), now we're already 70% down from ath. We'll see a panic dump or two but expecting floor at 3k is unreasonable.

Month RSI was at 31 back then too.
It is right now testing 53 monthly RSI support line too.

more FUD from 2014

As you guys can see, some things never change. We're gonna fucking make it.

Attached: Untitled9.jpg (1782x392, 112K)

>BitCoin

>EOS, TRON, OMG

You're a retard if you hold these pieces of shit

Whoever listened to this tripfag is doing good today.

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1016x116, 32K)

If it makes you feel better I've been on Jow Forums longer and heard about buttcoin early 2010 from Jow Forums (or some other board). Proceeded to set up a wallet, then mining, but the instructions were too complicated for a 5-year old brain like mineat the time, so I quit the miner and installed pcsx2 instead. Ignoring the rise until 2013, when Gox crashed I was relieved and pitied those who bought. Ignored it until last year, I only started buying in Nov 2017, and I never cashed out my any earnings. So I remain a poor wagecuck until now. You are not a laggard.

>pcsx2
Depends on what you played with that time.

Bitcoin will never moon again. There are only so many greater fools.

Jrpgs. So fuck me? I did leave the machine on mining for 1 hour, but I'm not even sure if it's set up correctly. Maybe I should look for the drive and hope that it somehow mined some BTC while I wasn't looking.

>I did leave the machine on mining for 1 hour
Lol you haven't checked that?

>Jrpgs
But did you have fun, that's what's important

Attached: 1529950721523.jpg (828x594, 60K)

We had a pretty solid alt season in April, buying the right coins at the bottom they 4-5x.
Now everything is at the floor again, maybe it's time for another run up for alts.

Not sure about the setup, only thing I remembered was joining a pool. The machine is dead anyways, so I'll need to figure out how to use a vm to access the drive.

I know very little of mining but it might be worth your trouble.

do you even need to ask?
pic related, BTC, ETH, and Others dominance chart
It's literally the age of alt-coins coming with the death of BTC and the ETH/BTC flipenning.

Attached: era of altcoins.png (1106x628, 100K)

Nah halfing at 2020 will bring some fomo back

>the ETH/BTC flipenning.
hOLY SHIET AM SO FUCKING READY FOR IT HOLDING SINCE 70$

>the market love to make the opposite of what everyone thinks
>Somewhat STILL doing exactly what it did before
Wut?

I actually just came to this same conclusion as you did. I own all four of those as well because of this.

You're talking about coins with the best ecosystems so you mention 3/4 shitcoins and leave out ETH, which has by far the largest ecosystem? hmm