HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAH

Attached: rr8ldg0svlw01.png (1440x1195, 360K)

He isn't wrong. PoS is far better and achieves the same thing.

>Jow Forums - Business & Finance

If that was his idea, how come he's a salty soiboi on twitter and not a multimillionaire already?

>hurrdurr. Listen to my idea guise. What about we collect metal and agree upon assign it intrinsic value? Eh? What about we do the same thing, but with pieces of paper, and let a private organisation print it at will?

When eth switches to pos you're gonna see some serious shit.

That is actually a great idea for a data structure if you need the data in the list to follow a specific set of rules, not be controlled by any individuals, and need it to be immutable. Sounds pretty ideal for a digital currency in fact. This guy might have something

Good or bad? You mean security wise? There are PoS coins out there and they haven't been attacked all that much.

Just another arrogant no coiner fuck who doesn't understand what a blockchain actually is.

Probably (would have) said the same shit a year ago. When crypto starts to recover I wonder what shit they will make up to cope.

i don't get it. what does this have to do with finance/crypto?

It isn't perfect, but it fucking works like a charm.

Can't say but I'm betting on it being more positive than negative. Big holders will have the incentive to keep holding it.

OMG he knows that blockchain is a linked list wow soverysmart wow. Knowing what the tech is makes it worthless! A genius like him should get a nobel prize amirite?

That is Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency, in an unfair nutshell, you absolute fucking retardando.

I bet this guy felt like he was solving the most complicated problem of our lifetimes when tweeting that

is this you? Please get off this form.... die die die

I hope to see you in a rekt thread "Indian smashed by truck" or "Indian slips and breaks neck"

consume large amount of electricity but easily broken by quantum computer

just hit 32 ETH...hodling and waiting until I can stake. people will go nuts over ETH when it's an income producing asset

*Forum

"Indian slips while using bandsaw" "Indian bleeds out after ultra high speed scooter crash" "Indian vs 9mm Hollow Point"

>that 20 yo boomer that doesn't even know what a Merkle tree is

Attached: 1529978079590.png (380x349, 77K)

Yeah Proof of Work is a piece of shit, but it's not the only option for crypto

Ark is already income producing and PoS

Agreed, no more crypto threads!

>tfw the sun is wasting a fuckton more energy per second than the whole bitcoin farming since the inception of the mining network
the sun is bad, mkay

>the sun is wasting a fuckton more energy per second

No I think heating the earth within a very specific temperature range and preventing it from becoming a cold rock is pretty good

HOLOCHAIN

>it's a joke