Do the math

XMR is a $2,000 coin. The only one with a right-now real-world usecase. Get good, faggot.

Attached: 328.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7WYFLlxGbA
groestlcoin.org/groestlcoin-samourai-wallet/
i.imgur.com/k75rmEP.png
minexmr.com/pools.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Biggest hold for me. What are you talking about XMR at 2k though?

Anyone who spends time researching what gives currency its value will see that XMR is an insane bargain.

You mean inflation? lololo

You mean inflation? lolol

Oh yeah I agree, I'm just saying I don't think $2k is the limit. At this point it's really just a question of timing the bottom of this crash to buy more. People sleeping on Monero can't be helped.
Monero has perfect inflation (after tail emissions.)

I been moving all my alts into xmr. This one will stand tall in the end.

I like how you can tell where people are on the autistic spectrum so easily

youtube.com/watch?v=u7WYFLlxGbA

$2,000 right now.
Unironically $25,000 if it achieves 60% darkweb saturation.

autism is off the fucking charts

Show me on the doll where Ricardo touched you, user.

I don't speak autism can you rephrase that shitty joke?

Just get the fuck off my board already, newfag.

Aww you've been here since only 2012 and call people newfags thats cute

This is not YOUR board you fucking autist, just go back, to YOUR board. I dont know which one, probably Jow Forums judging by how god damn autistic you are.
Jow Forums was actually not autistic, until about 2 months ago when retards really flooded the place and killed the board, 6 months ago the board wasnt just crypto, but now it turned from just crypto into Jow Forums tier shit flinging because of autists like you.
Get off of MY board you fucking degenerate

For Monero to reach 2000 it will first go down to 20, because BTC has to crash and burn for that to happen.

This is a thread about Monero and this brainlet comes in and starts calling people autists without adding anything to the discussion and I'm the one getting told to leave? The fuck is wrong with you people.

Attached: 1307411991381.png (420x420, 189K)

Ever heard of ignoring, you're just flinging shit at him. Also you didnt deny that you're a newfag to this board, so please just fuck back off to Jow Forums already
This guy too

The market is run by whales and fuckwits who are using it for pure speculation. That's the only reason XMR isn't $2,000 right now. It is literally worth $2,000.

>t. Verge bagholder

I posted an image from 2009 or something. What else do I have to do to prove my agingfag cred?

six months ago was january you stupid kike.

Listen to this guy you autistic fuck, whenever you start trying to predict the value of fucking retard coins like Monero you are instantly labeled an autistic retard because it shows you have absolutely no education

you're too dumb, apparently, to notice a fairly common/simple derail tactic. you're new until you assimilate, ya dumb bastard. your years mean fuckall if you're still mouth breathing.

>retard coins
>like Monero

Attached: 1516586736845.jpg (365x450, 42K)

There are only 10 coins I can name from the top of my head that have the same fucking purpose of monero, not that hard to make private transactions you fucking neet

Monero is the only one that's worth a damn. Zcash is interesting but is too computationally heavy to be practical and its encryption method hasn't been around enough to stand up to scrutiny. I suggest you read up on what makes a privacy coin worthwhile.

>what makes a privacy coin worthwhile
The anonymous transactions do you stupid fuck which over 100 coins have the exact same fucking private protocol

Your autistic neet ass just hasn't seen it on here or the first page of google

XMR is currently playing the role that BTC was in before it exploded.

>The anonymous transactions do you stupid fuck which over 100 coins have the exact same fucking private protocol
What? No, they really don't. Most claimed "privacy coins" out there are some shitty fork of DASH which uses CoinJoin and maybe optional stealth addresses, and are completely subject to blockchain/wallet analysis. Some of the newer ones use Zerocoin which has a trusted setup and generally isn't that interesting.

The only privacy coins that are worth even being called by that term are Monero (Cryptonote protocol - ring signatures, unique key stealth addresses, RingCT) and maybe if you're being generous and you aren't suspicious of their organization, ZCash (Zerocash, zk-snarks).

probably the only decent thread in about a week. Thanks for a dose of reality OP

The marketcap of monero should be $2000

just buy some XMR lad. It’s the only way to stop the assblasting

Attached: 39A002B2-58DE-4969-8211-BBC8BD507F20.jpg (868x932, 137K)

Attached: 1489615557674.jpg (1914x918, 97K)

Ledger support on the way plebs

Attached: GG.png (1080x186, 17K)

never going to happen, it's been ages since the last update for partial support thats only enabled through developer mode. shits fucked.

still accumulating?

Attached: CD9C0A83-F24B-48F9-824B-2D92C657A090.png (1080x1920, 1.89M)

Enjoy life pleb

>real world usecase
>buying muh illegal drugs
meh, 500 maybe. 2000 u must be high on those illegal drugs bruh

i'm an oldfag
been here since october

2000 would be 1/3 of bitcoin. Keep in mind that it's a lower supply, higher utility bitcoin that's committed to asic resistance. Do you really think it doesn't even deserve 10% of the price of btc?

The problem is that darknet is essentially dying

bitcoin is terribly overvalued for what it is

Lol you fucking delusional SJW cuckolded fags

Team Monero LOL

this is wrong they released dev support like last month

You must have forgotten that BTC is only where it is today because it was the preferred currency used in drug transactions of Dread Pirate Robert's Silkroad.

how does that give BTC any value today? silkroad died many years ago. maybe you could argue that it proved the "worthiness" of making online transactions using cryptocurrency...BTC happening to be the most "legit" at the time.
Market cap of BTC was

this guy is on point, monero is worthless, also Fluffypony and other crew have a lot of premined XMR \w Bitmain ASICS so yeah $50 is tops its worth

No it's not, not until we can verify that it is quantum proof... and it's open source, what's stopping someone from replicating everything but pegging the value to the USD? The thing stopping most from using it is the price volatility because of speculators like you and whales manipulating it's value.

Why would anyone with a significant amount of money risk converting it to Monero only for the price to crash 250% by the next week?

>for the price to crash 250% by the next week

Attached: 1516285872718.png (653x566, 23K)

not an argument

Best comment so far. Dubs confirm me pls

It's worth what people are willing to buy and sell it for no matter how great you think the technology is.

I think Monero should be 1/3 of bitcoins price but bitcoin should be $850

b-b-but verge has TOR integration?!?!?

Attached: deluded virgins.jpg (720x548, 48K)

This is where you're a fucking brainlet faggot with a yardsale mentality. Currencies are not baseball cards, dumb fuck.

Who else monero maximalist?

>Fluffypony and other crew have a lot of premined XMR \w Bitmain ASICS so yeah $50 is tops its worth
Sauce

>the only one

You must be bag holding hardcore

Realistically once bitmain stops their dumping and the market stops taking a shit we'll be lucky if this coin gets back to ATH, but October will be defining once bulletproofs is implemented.

You are pulling random prices out of your ass. There is a way to figure out what a currency is worth. Do that instead.

privacy isn’t selling, apparently, kek

I never mentioned prices specifically all I said is monero is getting fucked by bitmain and that ATH is the most we're gonna see until bulletproofs. But whatever you can be delusional all you like.

what a retarded faggot

Because people have not realized how import it is. Which they hopefully will in the near future

ZenCash is the new Monero

Zcash way better than XMR

XMR is the literal fagcoin of crypto

Hilarious that you retarded fucks are lining fat boys pockets even though Monero had an infinite coin exploit forever

Don’t worry - I’m sure they didn’t generate too many coins LOL

Attached: 6551D29E-4001-496D-92FB-B7AE943BF680.png (1000x1333, 411K)

Syscoin Blockmarket has a very real use case right now.

>shitty GPU coin
No thanks, I'll stick to my secure and predictable ASIC-coins

you're reinforcing my point.

> how does that give BTC any value today?

Its the absence of value thats why BTC is falling and we're saying XMR is under valued

No
groestlcoin.org/groestlcoin-samourai-wallet/

Attached: 12345456132.jpg (864x559, 103K)

monero and all other crypto built with security at its base layer are for use rather than investment as any compromise in integrity or improvement in tech will render it obsolete and will take it to zero overnight

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 23K)

seriously the best long-term hold.
tail emission kicks in 2020 which will severely reduce the selling pressure by default, simply because there will be less created to dump in the first place.
$2k by 2021 at the absolute latest. screencap this, hi mom.

waaaaa i'm angry waaaaaa. form a coherent argument that isn't ad hominem or stay poor, christ.

>not that hard to make private transactions you fucking neet
tell me, then, why on earth no darknets accept verge? dash? pivx? oh right, they're objectively inferior. same reason blackhat hackers install monero miners and not verge/dash/et al miners.
because it fucking works. no other privacy coin is community-funding $500,000 proposals in under a week to get literal cryptographer PhDs working on the project.
seriously, you're delusional if you think any other privacy coin comes close to XMR.
Try your best to look into all of this yourself. I know it's difficult when you're not being spoonfed, but just try your best, okay kiddo? :^)

i currently have 4 digits of monero on my ledger at home, retard. is this really the best fud this thread has to offer? i can dismantle any fucking argument in this thread lol.

>all of the privacy coins are the same!
imagine being this fucking retarded LOL

>any compromise in integrity or improvement in tech... take it to zero overnight
yeah, no, that's not how software development works retard. furthermore, monero has an easily-verifiable history of being extremely adaptive to improvements in tech. no other coin has regularly scheduled hard-forks with such overwhelming consensus. BTC shit the bed over something as simple as block-size(which monero already handles dynamically, btw...) while Monero is funding PhDs and being accepted by the black market worldwide.
i screencapped this entire thread and I WILL be posting it in 2021 to laugh at you all.

KEK CONCURS.
also pic related: your privacy coin of choice will never have this utility. Notice how z-cash, another "privacy coin" can't even hide amounts. fucking kek.

Attached: uknown_amount_of_monero.jpg (1121x543, 131K)

your dear monero has 30% of hashrate unknown =) in the past 2 weeks it jumped from 15% to 30%, I wonder what that Uknown hashrate might be, btw before 12.0 fork it was at 81%, that means BITMAIN controlled 81% OF TOTAL HASHRATE.

i.imgur.com/k75rmEP.png

its going back up from 15% unknown to 30% and more! check it out : minexmr.com/pools.html

Monero is a shit coin just like all others, sure amounts are hidden with ringCT but 7 ring signature size only gives u plausible deniability of 1/7, which is a joke.

>even though Monero had an infinite coin exploit forever....I’m sure they didn’t generate too many coins
I am sure they didn't generate any, actually, because you can audit the entire emissions/block-rewards yourself. Fluffy posted how to do this, too. You probably couldn't figure it out though seeing as how you can't even do basic research.

meant to reply to: also look at the pic i posted faggot, z-cash can't even hide tx-amounts AND the developer said he'd bend over backwards for law enforcement when prompted. oh, and I'm suuure z-cash destroyed their genesis keys, where they could actually print unlimited z-cash and unlike monero, you _cant_ audit the emissions.
>this is all easily verifiable information

How are you today?

BOW DOWN SHITCOINERS, THE KING MONERO IS HERE.

>your dear monero has 30% of hashrate unknown =) in the past 2 weeks it jumped from 15% to 30%
yes, that's because of botnet owners/operators who had set&forget on their drones.
you do understand that an unknown hash-rate is a good thing, right? that is the definition of decentralization.
we nuked bitmain's asics and will do so again in september, if they even have the audacity to attempt and build new ones within a 6 month timeframe.
the increasing "unknown" percentage is botnet operators switching to the new algo.
you're incredibly naive if you think it's a single actor, sorry kiddo

They'll just fork the network again like they did a couple of months ago.

FUNGIBILITY

Too bad current prices of coins have nothing to do with real world.

It may be botnet reactivation but I think there's a simpler explanation. The hashrate jump has to do with the fact that all Equihash based coins are getting absolutely mined the fuck out by ASICs and are increasingly unprofitable to GPU-mine on. The only coin in this godforsaken bear market that is worth GPU mining is Monero since it is extremely likely to rebound from this current price even if it isn't even currently at breakeven on Nvidia GPUs.

Miners have very few alternatives except gambling on total shitcoins shilled by Rajesh on BTCT.

true, that is a valid point. the real hard part with XMR speculation is since the tx-set is so private, making informed deductions based on who's doing what is difficult. personally, I think this feeds into the pressure keeping xmr undervalued.

yeah, I can't wait for Monero to be #1 so we don't have these faggots posting on reddit every time a whale farts on the blockchain

guys im out of the loop
havent touched crypto in months

is monero still THE privacy coin

everything still ok? no ones cracked it yet right

should i re-buy at this low price

Yes to the first two question. The last only you can answer for yourself.

monero ranked top 8 fastest cyptos right now and that is still without bulletproofs. i change my mind that xmr is highly undervalued.

daily reminder even one security breach will likely reveal the entirety of blockchain
just something to think about

fork it to death is one option. greeed kills

this. one of the worst things about trump and sessions.

Attached: E195107C-38B2-4666-9322-B76ECD0AE370.png (1242x2208, 905K)

I guess it locks up a good bit of supply tho....