Why do Polish like America so much? we are hated everywhere... beside Poland

Why do Polish like America so much? we are hated everywhere... beside Poland.

Attached: Screenshot_20190122-111448.jpg (1439x1994, 595K)

slav(e)s are called slavs for a reason.
>fuck you russia, germany is better
>fuck you germany, america is better
>fuck you america, china is better
and so it goes

Ive wondered this too. I know a Polish girl, and she is a total ameriboo. She has a huge American flag in her room. She wears only American designer clothes. She speaks English in an American accent. She keeps saying how her dream is to come here

Do not be confused, pole niggers only care for themselves and want US-support in case of a russian invasion. Call them out once on their disgusting behaviour and poles will instantly antagonize you like the niggers they are

Because Poland and the US are the only countries in the west that still care about christianity

It’s not like they haven’t been reaching out to the alt-right for years now ever since their own government came at odds with the EU.

Because a deterrent from Germany and Russia.

Pretty sure even Jow Forumstards saw they were a bunch of smirking cunts and only pretend they aren’t because half of them post there

In the coming years, I expect Poland to be shown in horrible light in Hollywood productions.

this

because poles are based and racist just like americans

But their qts are so cute

I think it's historical. Bunch of poles have fought in the American Revolutionary War, Americans helped us gain independence after the first world war by supporting the idea at the negotiating table in Versailles and how welcoming Americans were to Poles who have escaped communism under the Polish People's Republic.
Thanks for the support guys

Attached: 1541506570005.png (804x802, 137K)

You guys helped negroes

Attached: 1533849471764.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

NATO/EU states don't have real governments or politicians. Just shit posters.

BASED poland
the only country standing for the weakest and the poorest in this world.

Attached: 1501074519334.gif (482x800, 29K)

Because USA is the only country willing to fight for Freedom. They saved Europe from German Imperialists, then they saved Europe from Nazis, then they saved Europe from Communists, and soon they will save Europe from Marxist Islamic Extremists in Brussels

'ate commies
'ate krauts
'ate muslims
'ate lefties

luv freedom
luv jesus
luv burgers

simple as

>They saved Europe from German Imperialists
>German Imperialists
lmao never fails to make me laugh

Attached: french and british empires.png (1425x625, 50K)

Semen slurping is a historic sport in Poland since its inception.

>Number of times france or britain has invaded Poland....

beautiful

Attached: 1547249048188.png (987x871, 76K)

Stop posting this outdated pic from 2003.

This is what this place looks like now.

Attached: 800px-Ulica_Piotrkowska_in_Lodz.jpg (800x600, 134K)

Damn. I really need to meet up with that polish qt I know. I should really pressure her to come visit me this summer. I wonder if she’d suck me off well

Catholic pride world wide
protestants simply cannot understand

It's only between the polish men and their masters, so unless he's a male your mutilated dick ain't getting sucked.

Attached: 02B1BDB6-D3F4-48DC-AE27-268EC2D84838.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

>>They saved Europe from German Imperialists
>Europe
> >Number of times france or britain has invaded Poland....

Attached: 1514218565733.jpg (623x478, 59K)

>Casually ignoring that we dismantled their empires too

Attached: 1533239180666.jpg (480x460, 20K)

>then they saved Europe from Nazis

she’s a blue eyed blonde haired qt (female)

You have Soviet larpers on their east and Prussian larpers on their west, if tension breaks out they are bound to get steamrolled by either side so their best bet is to get on America's good side

They have funded literal islamic extremists, you retarded cuck. Not to mention the whole waging wars, funding dictators (even communist ones), and toppling democratically elected governments because freedom good except if someone wants to trade in another currency or not kowtow to their corporations. You sound like an unironical boomer.

this
this too

>Because USA is the only country willing to fight for Freedom

That's a weird way to spell "petrodollar"

Yugoslavia?

>His country doesn’t have conflicting, nonsensical and even paradoxical foreign policy
This is why you’re not a world power, Argentina. You have to balance principle with practicality. It’s best if you can do both at the same time.

>Marxist Islamic Extremists in Brussels

The Islamic Extremists are in riyadh and your country is among the worst offenders in terms of buying their oil

It's easy, just make sure your government is made up of entitled boomers born into wealth and who snort xanax to stay concerntrated for more than 30 seconds. Boom, you're a world power.

>The Islamic Extremists are in riyadh
yes they are in Saudi Arabia and I don't care what they do there because it's a muslim country
meanwhile Germans and French try to import as many muslims as possible to Europe and forcibly relocate them to my Fatherland, now that is something I have to stand against

>yes they are in Saudi Arabia and I don't care what they do there

You can't put 2 + 2 together can you? Why do you think there are islamic extremists in Brussels? Why do you think there are politicans open for migration? BECAUSE SAUDI EXTREMISTS PAY THEM WITH THEIR OIL MONEY GENIUS!

>It’s the inept old people’s fault your country is strong
Ok?

>BECAUSE SAUDI EXTREMISTS PAY THEM WITH THEIR OIL MONEY GENIUS!
why Germans and French are so easily bribed then, don't you have a lot of money?
why is it poor countries like Poland or Hungary standing for European integrity, while rich Germans are cooperating with that desert death cult from Arabia?

>while rich Germans are cooperating with that desert death cult from Arabia?

What makes you think your country isn't cooperating? Are you buying any less oil from them? What's the point of gaining influence by spreading islam in an (economically and politically) irrelevant part of the world like Poland? Why waste money and time bothering to settle in Poland when you can allocate resources to the biggest Powerhouses in Europe, namely Germany, France and Britan?

Do you really never bothered to ask yourself these basic questions?

you are quick to reveal your sneaky Germanic nature, trying to shift blame to others
there is nothing wrong with trade, we can trade with Arabs and respect their customs while they respect ours, doesn't mean we have to allow them to spread their influence here
as it stands, Germans import Islam to Europe and attack everyone standing on their way, and yet we all again have to pay the price, may God have mercy on our souls

>there is nothing wrong with trade, we can trade with Arabs
Yeah totally nothing worng with giving money to the financial supporters of ISIS, who murder civillians in Europe....... Are you really this stupid?

>doesn't mean we have to allow them to spread their influence here
You enable that by giving them money, the only reason you aren't affected is because you are irrelevant to their goals