Depression

Analyzing the last few days post on Jow Forums, conversation on Discords and Twitter, we're clearly in the depression phase.

Attached: Psychology-of-Market-Cycles[1].jpg (768x624, 156K)

Might still be denial. Until the LINK hodlers start panic selling their bleeding bags, I'm not seeing Depression.

Every time BTC stops dying for 12 hours people act like it's an end to the bear market. That's straight up denial

nobody here actually owns link the whole thing is a meme

>people unironically think we are in depression

Holy shit its gonna be fun browsing this board when bitcoin hits 3k in january

Ok Google, what's the difference between a correction and a crash?

Attached: 1529950721523s.jpg (250x179, 5K)

>in january

At this rate I wouldn't completely doubt 3k BTC in October/November

this is still complacency

>some anons down 95% from initial
>complacency

don't think so user

>stop dying for 12 hours
we're still bearish as fuck right, tomorrow it will probably go to 5500.
But we're in the CNBC making BTC funeral phase.
People realizing that they lost 90% of their initial investment and they'll probably never see them again.
I know it sounds like denial but it's bullish or at least stagnant, going to recovery when this happens.

this
Or anyway LINK's holders average IQ is single digit, if they didn't sell at a loss or killed themlsef, they'll fall for the HODL meme thinking it will really go to $1000 EOY, they'll probably never sell anyway, it's both a meme to keep normies busy with a worthless ERC20 token and a cult, some of them will never ever sell their LINK.

OP is retarded. He probably looks at the graph he posted and assumes the pattern will be the same when in reality the graph he posted is just a completely random example of a cycle.

What's the point of selling for -90%

I'd just write it off as a total loss and hold

>some anons still up 10000%

user.... I..

None really. I'd just hold at this point.

We’re in complacency still. The fact that everyone who posts the meme chart is always saying we’re at the bottom and that so many anons think a golden bull run is coming tells me we’re not near the bottom.

If we’re in depression, where was the capitulation? Where was the anger? When people starting chomping out on the BTC core devs for the outrageous fees during December (which was peak Norman) as well as at Wall Street and shortest, then you can make a case for being in anger. But anyone who has ever been depressed can tell you that that isn’t he sentiment right nw, people still have hope. The depressed are hopeless.

How can we be in complacency when it's already 70% down from ATH? Commplacency is usually around 5~25% below ATH.

Because the chart starts from 2015

And that changes what exactly?

lol most people have sold their bags or are selling them now. barely anybody with a brain thinks a bull run is around the corner. Most are just hoping it doesn't fall to zero and can find a bottom sometime soon. A bottom doesn't mean a bull run; this shit will trend flat for a long time before doing anything.

Complacency was 17k. 'Get ready for the next rally' that never came.
15k was anxiety. 13k was panic 10k was denial. 8k was panic 6k anger and now we go to 4-5k. That would be the absolute bottom. Accumulation phase begins again for 1-3 years.

Attached: vqvHpLKb.png (1348x776, 184K)

Where the bottom is located. It’s 250 dollars.

I agree with this. The idiot who I replied to probably doesn't have the capability to understand.

250 dollars would be 98.75% down from ATH you retard. That's no longer a cycle but a permanent collapse.

This chart you could say is possible. Would have to have some major news or a gateway for normie money to come in, for a bull run to go above 50k. Not to me mention the difficulty of crypto to scale. BCH could scale. The flip could happen. After 3 years of accumulation, bitcoin is ready for a nap. That doesn't mean the rest of the space can't moon and moon hard. ICO's raised more money than all money from 2017 put in combined. So many tokens and more use cases. More competition. SEC stepping in with security clearance, dapps, dags, and dht's will duke it out for spots. Zilliqa is one I'd keep an eye on.
They'd never let normies buy that low. If it was $250 again, they'd be sold out. 4k at the lowest. See this chart and the other I posted.

Attached: possiblebtchart.png (1182x604, 66K)

Pretty sure there was lots of anger telling JP Morgan to fuck off and Stan Lee to stop being a bitch bear.

I can agree 10k was denial. I called 6k BTC months ago and everyone had their pitch forks ready to kill me.

which is good, then we will be out of it soon

Good call. It wouldn't surprise me if Bitcoin stayed above 5k because it was 2k a year ago with half as many tokens or more not around. Most of them are scams and PnD. The more Iotex and ____chain's we have, the more new money. But they're being sold off for more bitcoin. Bitcoin is always the end goal.

nice fucking chart
source?

>this is a sucker's rally

Anger at best.

>Would have to have some major news or a gateway for normie money to come in, for a bull run to go above 50k
Not sure I agree with this. Normies were in btc, full on. Yeah, they're all out at this point but you think they're not sitting, watching on the side line waiting to jump back in. They are.

This.