At what price point are you considering suicide...

At what price point are you considering suicide? I'm thinking if it goes below $4000 I'll probably kill myself but I'm not sure how yet. I'm thinking hanging like kate spade and anthony bourdain, it couldn't be that bad

Attached: 1529854964125.jpg (528x527, 33K)

just do it now faggot. I read 3 sentences of your shit and i'm already sick of you.

I'd sooner kill myself if it suddenly mooned. Cashed out, waiting for reentry around $3000.

>killing yourself at the best BTC buying price someone could ever wish for in 2018

way to go einstein !

Even if there's a bull run it's not going to happen the way it did in 2017. Stop being a pussy and make a decision based on that that isn't suicide.

Few people here have already

Depends on the type of hanging. If you're dropping from a large distance and have positioned the rope correctly your neck will break and it'll be relatively painless. If you mean stepping off of a stool you'll strangulate yourself and it'll be painful. People have spent more than 15 minutes hanging and convulsing while struggling for air. The better thing is to not define your life by crypto prices. There is always an alternative to suicide, and there's most likely a way forward for you whether or not crypto recovers.

Hang in there, user.

Hey dont let this distract you from the fact that xmr is about to get leger support and moon

LARP but i'll bite. Suicide is for the weak. You aren't weak, are you user? Fight back. Quit putting up with people's shit. Be a fucking man starting now. Hit the gym, right your wrongs, kick some fucking ass, not your own ass.

or just wait 1 year with proper holdings

Life is long and the world is large. Perspective, my friend.

Attached: 3qiJ1RH.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

I'd rather be down on my $100k+ fiat investment (like now) than risk missing the ship. FOMO is such a shitty feeling.

Hanging is a mess, a lot of shit and piss everywhere.
And something, probably your mom will also have to clean that, try to die in a clean and respectable way at least, you worthless piece of shit, don't be a burden even when you'll be dead.

>loaded revolver next to me
>only loaded with one bullet
>whenever bitcoin tanks I play one round of russian roulette
>the ultimate gamble
>so far survived the bear market

Attached: FA8D2633-A221-4654-9EC9-2D3B6E8B7DDB.jpg (618x412, 75K)

I’m waiting for Xmr support before I buy.

killing yourself before the btc etf?

wew lad

I can't understand someone killing themselves over some numbers on a screen, I don't get it

nice just bought 100k

Are you retarded? I'll be taking out a second mortgage at 4k and buying all the corns I can get. Then wait 1 to 2 years and sell high. Easy as pie.

I WONT give up, my chinese cartoons give me strength.

Consider a suicide hotline

Attached: IMG_1581.jpg (750x1268, 239K)

It’s not just because of numbers on a screen. If someone says they are killing themselves because bitcoin is tanking, that means that their life is absolute shit and bitcoin tanking is just the straw that broke the camels back.

Talk to someone. Get a counselor. Try meds. You can turn the ship, my man. I promise. You only have 1 life. Try to turn it around and live a long life. Find happiness in what you do have and not sadness in what you don’t. Someone out there cares about you if you know it or not. You’ll be letting them down. You’ll cause others sadness and grief. Pull through and make the best of being alive. Don’t take it for granted. Good luck muh dude.