No one is ever really going to use crypto

Attached: 298734892735982735.jpg (750x450, 40K)

DELET THIS

people use it to buy drugs

Almost everyone with a smart phone will use RLC without even knowing it

that's why you invest in shit like iexec so you can become a billionaire in 10 years

actually everyone will use it, but most won‘t be aware of it

Ya know even if the bitcoin were to be ya' know say 50k or 100k or even a million, I wouldn't probably spend any of it, just look at the balance all day and remind myself how awesome I am.

Attached: 270958haf329485.jpg (640x640, 28K)

Potentially could be used since everyone uses phones nowadays and pay by phone is realistic

>sir? Yes we dissuaded another one
>"good. The funds have been disbursed into your account."

Attached: 1517971399212.png (475x433, 342K)

>oh man look how much imaginary money i have

Heh, funny how we both said the same shit at the same time. You know just as well as I do.

Attached: 1527334208671.jpg (300x301, 51K)

i used XMR to buy mescaline yesterday you dumb nigger fuck
neck yourself

my nigga

Attached: blackman.jpg (762x762, 107K)

I accept crypto for the plants and produce I sell at multiple farmers markets

Lemme start by saying that I'm jealous of your naivety.

token economics are literally the future. imagine you have several different supermarket companies, all competing to have the most appealing token to attract customers to their store.

imagine how much you'll save. not only this, but think of a supply chain that keeps track of global shipments of food.

we would know which places have too much food for their own good, and we would immediately know where to allocate it. Hell let's not stop at food, imagine tokenizing EVERYTHING. Water, electricity, weather patterns, all on a blockchain. All allocated by consensus, to where it will do the MOST GOOD.

Humankind would be aware of it's collective state for the first time in history, and it will change our societal structures, irreversibly, forever.

Attached: sunset.jpg (650x651, 37K)

you turn me on so much kneepad girl
how are you mlady

Cool drug, cool coin. Good trade

Uhhh x.x
Good how are you doing?

Attached: 20180621_222941.png (1299x2342, 1.18M)

The reality is that most things don’t need to be tokenized and the way things are work pretty well for the most part. There is very little in terms of real benefits crypto brings.

fiat is what will be considered imaginary in 3 years from now

Just give it like 9 months you impatient fucks

all cryptos in this universe has total combined value of √-1

You messed up you samefag.

>US is 20 trillion in debt due to printing the fuck out of their worthless currency
>forex market on the brink of crash due to stock buybacks since 2008 to prop up the market
keep calm, everything is fine. thanks for your input boomer

good thing imaginary numbers are useful in the real world

How bruh

dreaming about onions

No one in the past will ever know that airplane is going to be a huge industry atm because in order to fly need a fucking huge space called airport and building one of them in the past is fucking expensive still the same atm.
No one on this board or twitters will ever know that crypto will be used and become a billionaire industry or just another vaporwave like nosql 2009. All what we can do is believe what those shitcoins founder is saying and wait for a few more years.
Maybe after we died, our children will be the one living in the age of blockchain and crypto not us.

Attached: 31046343_1503341639791746_5896559870533959680_n.jpg (399x388, 12K)