There will be no warning. No notice. There will be a main net announcement, a top 5 bank partnership announcement...

There will be no warning. No notice. There will be a main net announcement, a top 5 bank partnership announcement, and that's it. The most insane green dildo moonshot any of you have ever seen.

Attached: 1529782989094.jpg (750x937, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sergey I love you but can you please just hurry up and punish the nolinkers

Reality: main net launches and link dumps to new ATL

I love you guys too. Really. Bunch of autists. Just hold and wait.

"How this works with the Swift ChainLink"

-actual, real, unironical words spoken by Sergey

When singularity?

Singularity is 1k Sats bro

stinkylinkys are btfo
can't believe people haven't sold yet

think ETH March 2017. glad im fucking alive to witness and experience this shit twice in my life. god bless you fucking Sergay

Lol at referencing eth before the biggest bull mkt in history as a valid comparison against ChainLink in the present.

It's over, link is not going to make it in any meaningful capacity.

kek. Ill bet my whole stack you're wrong. youll eat your words faggot.

Please screen cap. You guys are unreal.

You're desperate to make it after seeing what happened last year that you believe another chance is right around the corner.

That was once in a lifetime. Cheers, don't let the permanent losses get to you when it all goes belly up.

stay poor dumb nigger

Enjoy bleeding out faggot

I‘m buying more chainlink every day.
boy I‘m gonna own so many Lambos.

The only thing bleeding is your cunt.

the thing i love about Link is that either way a large group of bizrealites will look like fucking retards at some point when either this thing takes off or it totally flops in the coming couple years. I'm excited either way.

I hope so user, infact I am counting on it.

The denial of the linkies is fucking unreal

nolinkers are scum of the earth

Nothing will escape the singularity. All of your money will be lost as the price of LINK compresses to a single penny.

except that the fudders are all secretly HODLers.

They are not fudding for kicks, they are fudding to keep newbies and plebbitors out.

>nolinkers are scum of the earth

Attached: nolinker.png (500x357, 209K)

LINK could partner with ever G7 country and the price would go down 10 cents

Calm down, it's not REQ

> t. Poor soul who has never looked into link and will die poor
How does it feel to be an npc? Do you know that your scripting will require you to kill yourself later?

this cringefest is like a fucking cult of deluded autists

>this cringefest is like a fucking cult of deluded autists
its delusion until proven true and then it is genius.

Attached: 1512041243412.jpg (201x251, 12K)

>"How this works with the Swift ChainLink"-actual, real, unironical words spoken by Sergey

ahem how could it 'work' if it never existed and was on github in development? HE'S BEEN LIVING OF THAT SCIENCE FAIR TIER COMPETION SPONSORED BY SWIFT FOR TOO LONG

So in the hypothetical scenario where LINK moons, where would we want to sell? We want to avoid something like what happened with BTC and the people that thought it would go to 25k at all costs.

Attached: Sach.jpg (300x300, 19K)

It will stabilize at around $1000

Bullshit.

price singularity is stellar 10x in 4 days

damn

Would dubs lie?

Look, link was always kinda fun and I hold 5000 but the memes were fun this 'goo'd linkmarine shit with the bullshit msft and other cancer is just boring. BTW I don ;t think I'll see anything much on the 5000 and if smartcontract.com does amount to anything it will drop chainlink in the process. The sell wall on this if it ever tries to climb back to a dollar will hammer it back down at 40 50 and 90

there will be no ingularity and swift could not give too ucks about sergey. Sorry truth. It is still an interesting little (and little is the operative word) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG time hold but the chainlink network getting anywhere will take 5 years minimum for connectors to be built and adoption and face fierce competition. I can afford to loose a few thou on it (I earn over 100,000 a year and have a lot of traditional assets, property no debt etc) but kids...if you cant afford to loose the money in this...don't fuking buy it. If you can take a punt for amuzement., Its not a meme, its a real little project and it is being worked on but there is no swift, msft or any of that other shit and sergey is just another mouth in the valley like may before him looking for crumbs

I'm not going to sell. Just going to join a pool or run my own node if I have enough and get that sweet passive income.

>run my own node

One of the problems I have with it is actually the fucked up kid in a basement style platform. Its cumbersome to deploy and need to be brought down to a few clicks if they want a big node network. I think they are oblivious to that not having actually released a lot of SW commercially before. If I can't dumb this onto a shit ton of blades in a few hours I won't be hosting anything, I've better things to do than fart around with Linux distros

I mean look at the original crypto wallets, they exploded when you could just install them on a crappy windows laptop. If they want a big node network they need a single download that has a VERY simple installer and does a thorough system test as part of the install. They are seriously missing what they need to do. Aside from that its fun as a small LOOOOOOOOOOONG term project. If I was sergey I would be looking to con some blurchip into buying the whole thing out after mainnet and walking. If he is kind he might do that via the unreleased link holding being transferred along with the company.

tf u talking about? $25k is still pretty low for BTC. You'd be retarded to sell at that price.

Wrong. It did not get there in a straight line and if you wanted money selling at peaks and waiting for lows to buy back in is the way to go.

Anyway the next bubble is bonds, crypto is done for now it was the froth on the tail end of QE just as the PM bubble was the QE tide rising..

Cheap, zero interest rate money pushed money into the most unbelievable cracks, crypto was one of them. Any interest rate rise will slaughter the stock markets and crypto.

buy bonds wait unil they bubble, sell and buy discount commercial property and retire neets. You are not going to get rich from link and unless you are ACTUALLY interested in fintech I don't see why you give a fuck about it beyond it being (in your imagination) a get rich quick scheme.

Why are you talking to yourself?

>just sell the top bro!
Now, fellow LINKmarines, about times and dates I do not need to write to you,
for you know very well that the singularity will come like a thief in the night.
While people are saying, "LINK $.01 EOY" the green dildo will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
But you, LINKmarines, are not in darkness so that the singularity should surprise you like a thief.
You are all children of the oracle and children of the cube. We do not belong to the fidget spinner or to the centralized banks.
So then, let us not be like others, who are pump and dumpers, but let us be ironhanded and sober.
For those who pump, hype their partnerships, and those who get dumped, get dumped when those partnerships are revealed as fake.
But since we belong to the cube, let us be ironhanded, putting on the cup and handle as a breastplate, and the hope of $1000 EOY as a helmet.
For Satoshi did not appoint us to suffer getting BOGGED but to receive salvation through our Lord, Sergey Nazarov.

Attached: sergey.jpg (188x267, 12K)

why are you

and check this retard out
Yes lets sperg bullshit about dildos and insult Catholics. That'll work. Or maybe not.

>dildo

>the hope of $1000 EOY as a helmet.

Attached: untitled.png (185x237, 70K)

It's taking so long I can't believe it will actually happen
I have given up on all hope but still holding likea dumb gambler I am

Honestly throwing $1500 into link and seeing these posts that will eventually become gospel is really amazing! I love you Sergey I love you too user!

You need to realize Link isn't operating on it's own. They are deeply involved with Swift, possibly to the level of partial ownership. He can't just sell it due to agreements with Swift.

I can’t even understand what you’re trying to say, Panjeet.

Attached: CB5EFFD5-3749-48BE-BC2A-781C670E0576.jpg (648x539, 45K)

>a top 5 bank partnership announcement
no.

*3 times.

Ambrosus will green dildo too.

>Ambrosus will green dildo too.

1 poo in the loo for you
says the simulated prajeet discord loli poster faggot.

I you want a wave of dillo helmet linkmarine memes you are heading the right way sperging bullshit like that

>SCIENCE FAIR TIER COMPETION
They won a PoC implementation with the largest interbank telecommunications network on the planet

>5 posts by this ID
You mad, sweetie? :)

>Lol at referencing eth before the biggest bull mkt in history
ETH launched that bull market.
Suddenly everyone and their dog was launching an ICO on ETH.

Now imagine ETH, but for real-world transactions instead of dispensing shittokens.

Kek, LAMBOS 4 ALL!!!!!

Attached: 1344897094967.png (171x208, 84K)

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Green Dildo Moonshot confirmed

Attached: 1528409330610.png (1000x1000, 177K)

"Want to install on 'blades' but doesn't want to 'fart around with Linux distros'"
Brainlet detected.

If you use words like blade and don't want to learn Linux, your confidence far exceeds your capacity.
Humble yourself and realize you're a fucking moron that knows close to nothing about computers.

Nobody is paying attention to your bunch of BS, find another project to fud.

>Coming couple years.

Linkies your token is in very real danger of not being alive in the coming couple months, not years.

Check the github it seems to be doing just fine.
Cheap link is good because you can buy more.
Stay salty cuck boy

>hurrr you missed thousands of moon shoots by holding onto link

hello microsoft here, no we are not in partnership with chainlink. Are you fucking insane? Their software does not even run on windows server, they are not Microsoft ISVs..... No...no.. please listen...no. Thank you have a nice day.

>Humble yourself and realize you're a fucking moron that knows close to nothing about computers.

You'd literally shit yourself if you knew who you were talking too. Love this place.

Yes.

Attached: PicsArt_06-27-07.48.33.jpg (1920x2560, 956K)

Attached: linkcompare.png (1237x1029, 94K)

>do you know who you are talking to

One time when i was 16 a guy yell this at cashier at a McDonald's I was working at.
It was pretty pathetic and this post gave me Deja vu.

I can tell you for a fact that there is no partnership between Microsoft and chainlink other than the link I bought for fun. No most end users of blade systems don't want to fuck around with per blade installs. Yes you have used a LOT of software I wrote.

those ears...

this, the partnerships mean shit.

SWIFT and microsoft don't give a flying fuck about russian philosphy majors who made an ERC20 that took them 2 days

One time I listened to an angry 20 something rant about fortune 500s without him realising that most of their infrastructure runs on SAP, Microsoft and Oracle, and chain link nodes don't. However he did not listen.

>SWIFT and microsoft don't give a flying fuck about russian philosphy majors who made an ERC20 that took them 2 days

Ah he's a bright kid and he's got years to build this and maybe sell it if he gets it actually generating revenue but no major corporations looking for acquisitions don't give a fuck about zero IPR open source crypto projects with no released product and no turnover. Such is life.

Szabo is God. Sergey is Jesus.

Szabo is literally Satoshi and he handpicked Sergey to deliver his real revolutionary project. Bitcoin was just the appetizer. Chainlink is the main course that will fundamental change our world for the better.

>Sergey is Jesus.

Do you have to do that? Why? I mean I assume you are Persian or hindu or something and view that as acceptable. Its not really.

Silence, nonbeliever.

Attached: image-10.jpg (663x661, 135K)

OK Szabo is Elijah and Sergey is Elisha. Double portion of Elijah's mantle- big mac.

>Silence, nonbeliever.

So you're some Persian kid with parents who managed to get you to the USA with money from corruption who's gambling his trust fund on crypto. Life will knock the edges off you. You can apologise to Jesus in your own time.

And here's the Jewish kid from new York who's never had a job because his father is good with taxes. Lovely the complete set.

You type like a bot

20 posts by this ID
you replied to my post twice,

you have made it clear you are a pajeet, a child, or a sub-saharan IQ individual.
Just shhh and breath, we will see who is right,

what does link have to hit for you to quit your day job at your current levels of link ownership?

i only say "current level" because i hope youre buying this as it bleeds out and the amount of link you own could go up by the singularity

Delusion strikes again.

You faggots will never make it.

One time I got so fucked up that I posted in a thread 20 times larping as sergey himself on a latvian basket weaving forum and got angry when people treated me like the joke that I am

Attached: 74DF3894-7F2A-46DB-8E4B-FE38D2C8F521.jpg (600x602, 92K)

doubt it. biz is the only place this project is discussed all day everyday. you guys think you are smarter than everyone else in the world huh? you guys think you are special can see this project is revolutionary but nobody important has even name dropped the word chainlink irl. yeah right.

>we will see who is right,

checked. Contemplate this again. I know there is no MSFT partnership. I actually had to check because this node software does not run on windows servers and however was responsible for such a partnership would have a major shareholders shoe in their ass. That's a direct message to the inventor of the MSFT chainlink partnership bullshit, who also knows it is completely fake.

This. Why do you think people who bought ETH early aren't on here constantly mocking the FUDDERs who said it wasn't going anywhere? It's because they were the FUDDERs themselves. There's no one to mock.

You do realize the board will be flooded with normies after it's discovered we got in early on another coin?
Will be the end of /biz, happy for meeting you frens

you are the migrants what ruined Jow Forums. such pottery you're fearful of migrants. so blind, so stupid.

Poorfag here. I'm at 15K in the stink right now. Unfortunately can not afford to put any more money in to crypto. I do have 0.2 btc. Do I dump that in to link or hold it in btc as a bit of a hedge?

>ZeppelinOs
>Docusign CEO calls himself a Link Marine
>Ari Juels
>Evan Cheng
>Invited to Sibos two times in a row. No other blockchain project did that.
>Ethereum Devs made an Erc token specific to Chainlink function.

I could go on.
But honestly the biggest green flag about link is how fiercely fuded is in plebbit by bizraelis. They clearly want normies to buy it at a premium.

>that 30 year old boomer who sold his monster stocks and went all in on chainlink hoping to make it before he goes bald

There's no win scenario.
>link goes to 0, gets delisted to exchanges
>link goes to 1000, low volume from staking causes it to get delisted from exchanges

is someone testing a Chainlink FUD AI? I never said anything about a microsoft partnership but it keeps rambling about it.

Link thread bringing out the digits again... It is near Marines!

You're a misinformed idiot. The token was not made by eth devs it was made by steve and it's not special at all.

Literally anyone could create some new erc20 spin off and call it something new while only adding a basic feature.