DERO SWITCHING TO ATLANTIS IN LESS THAN 5 HOURS

Dero is about to activate its mainnet in less than 5 hours. You will see wallets on stocks and tradeogre disabled for the next day or two (hopefully less, that depends on the exchanges themselves). Shortly after this transition has been completed, the source code will be released.

For all of you clamoring that Dero is a scam, you're about to be completely proven wrong in less than 5 hours.

Attached: deroatlantisupdate.jpg (500x343, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR8Zz8Ad3ZI
explorer.dero.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahahahahahahaha, more like completely proven right in a day or 2. The cope of this post is beyond reason

Atlantis (Ancient Greek: Ἀτλαντὶς νῆσος, "island of Atlas") is a fictional island mentioned within an allegory on the hubris of nations

What was Atlantis again? Oh yeah, a city of alleged great things that is now lost forever. Which is a great allegory to what will happen to your money

Cope of what? They are literally transitioning over to Atlantis right as we're talking RIGHT NOW.

"B-B-But m-muh five million quintillion premine!!"

Get lost with your ridiculously terrible FUD pajeet.

They are shutting everything down because its an exit scam you retards

Attached: network.jpg (944x599, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pR8Zz8Ad3ZI

8/10, your FUD is getting better :^)

Only 22k volume. Get this shit coin out of here lmao

Attached: 569975AF-E27D-4AFE-965B-488872CABD91.jpg (828x1472, 64K)

That's what happens when you're on two exchanges with crap volume.

kek
It's funny because it's true

haha, good vid

Only about 3 hours left

Please shill me

Attached: MagnificentFoolishArcticfox.gif (480x360, 1.58M)

Dero is the first cryptocurrency blockchain to:

- Have complete SSL in the P2P layer
- 8-second blocktime and 99-second confirmation time with 500 tps and no orphan blocks
- Remove the 51% attack vulnerability altogether
- Implement bulletproofs
- Implement BlockDAG

And this all isn't theoretical. This is literally being implemented RIGHT NOW with the switchover to Dero's mainnet.

The source code will be coming out shortly after the mainnet release.

This just in from Slack chatroom:

"Network will be freezed at block 95550. Following that by 30 minutes to 1 hour Atlantis will be live"

IT'S HAPPENING

Are you trying to seduce me?
Damn...

To be fair, there was already a 24 hour notice for this, so this isn't anything unexpected.

To be fair, im gonna buy a fuck ton and if it goes down in value its gonna be your ass desu

Watch Dero's 95550 block freeze live here: explorer.dero.io/

The only thing that will make it go down more is the bear market raping everything. I'm literally all-in on this project myself. People on Jow Forums have been seeing it here on and off for the past few months, but this thing really has had virtually no marketing whatsoever so far, so barely anybody even know about it. If they follow through with the source code release, it is going to gain major traction.

why the freeze?
thats the first fork i know who freezes transcations.

Dero is a scam. Forget it Raja.

I don't know, but there are multiple reasons as to why it could be happening. Alongside this being a hard fork, they are also adjusting block emissions. It's probably just a security issue since Atlantis is a huge upgrade to the chain.

DERO BLOCKCHAIN IS NOW FROZEN

According to the chat, it will now take 30 minutes to 2 hours to migrate over to the Atlantis mainnet. You can follow progress of it here: explorer.dero.io/

So, you think just because this it can't succeed?

Attached: volume.png (184x38, 1K)

:^)

Attached: demstats.png (319x29, 1K)

flush it down the loo

I've got some heavy bags. What was the Atlantis thing in April/May?
But if they deliver and the source code is good, they have quite something and are further along than most other blockchains.

Atlantis has been released:

Holy shit they're releasing their source........

And yet NOBODY on Jow Forums even cares or has ANY idea how big this is.

Would a thread about Dero be more suited on Jow Forums at this point?

Is there an analysis of Dero's source code by a legit person already?

This would be twice as nice if I hadn't bought at $3. :(((

Why is a "legit" person? Someone Dero paid to review it? Does paying for a review mean you're legit now?

They're looking for people who have knowledge in cryptography and/or coding to give honest reviews. If you are one or know of someone who would like to review it, you can contact them in their Slack channel. If the credentials presented are legit, you could literally have the source code to review within hours.

The only reason Dero isn't doing anything price-wise right now is because they haven't marketed it yet. Once it actually gets out there and people start learning of it, it's going to take off.

>Why is a "legit" person? Someone Dero paid to review it? Does paying for a review mean you're legit now?
Project more, Ranjesh.

Retard

fuck your mother if you want to fuck

Retard

What would be a good price to buy in? I have bids at 17k sats but it doesn't seem like it wants to drop that low. I might just fomo at 20k and hold for the next month or so.

Unfortunately, there is no way to tell. There was a guy earlier saying he's going to buy a bunch later, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the price will increase that much. Once the source code releases, it's going to start moving, however. You probably have another 3 or 4 days to make your decision.

fuck your mother if you want to fuck

Retard

I know that feel bro just hold on

Glue sniffing tramp, enjoy your aids.

Retard

Once the new things in Dero hit the news, its gonna explode. Trust me, there is no way big projects can ignore this. People selling now are literally clinically retared and will kill themselves later for this. Dero devs have done so much new things they havent yet spoken off, this is gonna moon harder than the Apollo missions.