Wait how can this bitcoin thing become mainstream and worldwide adoption...

Wait how can this bitcoin thing become mainstream and worldwide adoption? couldn't then just any nigga break into your house and demand your bitcoin, like how could this work. Wouldn't this make alot more break and enters because every stupid nigga would know their is money in your house, he just has to look hard enough.
Serious question, because I know scumbags here target elderly people because they are more likely to be holding cash.

Attached: 1529974074741.png (669x514, 25K)

These are the risks we take! Thats why you never talk about crypto to anyone or love near blacks.

congrats for being smarter than 95% of Jow Forums

If someone tries to break into my house they're going to get shot. If not be my by my neighbors.

But what I am talking about is let's say we are all using crypto and it's a everyday use like cash so everyone knows you have it because everyone has it, what then?

You burger fat, that won't be for long, the libs will get your guns one day soon because of the ultra left wing fags that are coming up these days, look at Hollywood.

After private money next step is private police, so there will be shortage of protection like with socialized policing. Welcome to ancap.

Wow you think that would happen, that would make shit even worse for a long time

>Bitcoin gets popular
>GIVE ME YOUR BITCOINS
>I DON'T HAVE THEM I HAVE 6 DIFFERENT SHITCOINS ON SIX DIFFERENT CHAINS
>YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING WALLETS AND ONLY THREE OF THEM WORK ON IOS OR ANDROID PHONES
>YOU BROUGHT A COMPUTER I ASSUME?
>THERE IS NO OFFICIAL WALLET FOR THIS ONE BUT I USED THIS LINUX DISTRO AND CREATED ONE
>WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING TYRONE?

>Thinking if they came to your house for a heist to take your shitcoins they wouldn't bring the necessary items to do so
Remember we are taking about it being mainstream, everyone uses it and knows how to use it

Cars are mainstream and so are credit cards but most people don't know how either actually work even when they are stealing them.

The people that know how they work aren't going to break into your fucking house looking for random shitcoins.

But still thousands of cars get stolen everyday?

AYO NIGGA WER DA CHAINLINK AT

Attached: 1509918178099.jpg (1024x768, 209K)

Most cars aren't inside your house. Hell you can entirely use a brain wallet and nobody could actually prove you had anything. Hell you could even set up a system which only allowed you to access your wallet at certain times.

The odds of someone stealing your crypto are about the same as someone robbing your bank.

Not even Tyrone wants your bags user.

OK, so it would be safe to say as this tech evolves it would become much safer also? I didn't know you could set up a system were your wallet can only be accessed at certain times

Yes any nigga could break into your house and demand your Bit Coins, but this doesn't prevent it from becoming mainstream user. In the future Bit Coins will be stored in the wallet of trusted, specialized private firms who provide security, management, and convenient front ends and services to enable you to frictionlessly spend, borrow or repay money.

so banks?
wasn't the purpose of Bitcoin to get rid of banks?

More to get rid of central bank money printers, or at least put them on notice. There isn't really anything inherently wrong with banking services

no it was to stop banks from debasing our currency

you can choose to be your own bank but you're not gonna try to explain to your grandma how to be her own bank. all she wants is to be able to have her phone do everything and have all the security measures of a bank that has auditable btc reserves.

this

OK well put, I understand, so they may provide the services but don't control the money

pretty much

This is so stupid. Do your parents know you are using their computer buddy?

Your mother said it was fine between breaks user