Why is the sunbelt so bad with money?

Why is the sunbelt so bad with money?

Attached: Untitled.png (949x677, 250K)

Niggers and Mexicans.

>Niggers and Mexicans.

Minnesota has them too.

Attached: Hispanic population by state in 2016 in color.png (1134x793, 170K)

b

Attached: Non-Hispanic white population by state in 2016 in color.png (1000x817, 179K)

That's a week correlation.

Let's try again:

Why is trump country so had with money?

>trump country
Utah, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania seem to be doing well. And they are Trump country too.

Why are you a CNBC cuck that rips images from their sites?

lemme guess, fake news?

Reality has an unfair liberal bias waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whitest states are the best, as expected.

Literally this. Combine with picrelated and you've got your answer.

Attached: 640px-African_American_by_state_in_the_USA_in_2010.svg.png (640x384, 89K)

What? Are you both fucking retarded, OP is lazy and can’t find the answers without asking idiots on /biz who probably don’t know the difference between credit and debt.

there's such thing as a debit score? how check? halp

Attached: 1490081279328.jpg (800x600, 193K)

Oh NONONONO

Side by side comparison

Attached: aa-creditscore.png (1791x557, 322K)

How about don’t be a racist cunt and do a chart with education levels like number of college educated people hence higher incomes and lower poverty and less reliance on borrowing, etc..

Attached: B95184D6-5607-4072-930B-CE792BF3F351.gif (660x515, 55K)

>False flagging this hard
Jesus christ you people are terrible. You realie we have IDs here.

>niggers are poor
we already knew that

credit card companies just be racist and shit

>false flagging your mom hard
>mixed baby brother

Dude srsly stop smoking crack and get off 4ch

Those charts is racist. Reality is racist wtf

BECAUSE IT'S HOT!
Actually I think I remember there being some theory about the reason why Northern European Countries are more productive than the PIIGS is because they have harsher winters which teaches them conservation and hording, while in Mediterranean and yes, equatorial climates, food and resources are plentiful year round meaning that long term thinking (ahem - prefrontal cortex development?) doesn't become culturally ingrained.
When you consider that the world was a lot colder during Ancient Greco-Roman times and that the climates in those places was probably closer to Germany's in recent times, is it possible the civic and bureaucratic genius of Pericles and Augustus was because of climatic factors?

>Naturally I'm half of this out of my ass, which is still better researched than most of the shitcoins this board has invested in.

Attached: e1fcb0d43aa277f4ae3e12c7fad0b32d.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

>Subtract one "I" from that acronym to leave just Italy, not Ireland and Italy

Abject poverty.

This user.

However it swings back in the other direction where extreme heat also produced the same mentality because if you ain't smart you ded in those climes.

Temperate climates can get fucked.

liberal privilege.

>because if you ain't smart you ded in those climes.
True. Look at the Mongols.