Biggest mistake of my life. Trusted these scammy assholes because they leeched of Vitalik

Biggest mistake of my life. Trusted these scammy assholes because they leeched of Vitalik

Attached: 1200px-OmiseGO_Logo.svg.png (1200x420, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trendsupdates.com/techcrunch50-lifemee-reveals-it-all-online/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU, NERD.

Attached: 1504105307611.png (1000x707, 391K)

Fuck you. Jun Hasegawa is a terrible business man who got lucky by buying into ETH in 2016. Without vitalik they would be nobodies and you know it.

Human rat scum who rode the ICO hype train by taking pictures with the creator of ETH. No ingenuity just a bunch of fucking leeches

Newsflash: The entirety of Crypto is a scam.

Whats your point virgin?

Attached: 1504086376166.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Nobody is falling for your lies anymore. Just give up already. You're making 2-3 threads a day now. It's time to stop.

If you honestly believe vitalik isn't balls deep into OMG and Plasma, then you have no clue what this project is about.
Don't invest in something you don't have a basic understanding of.

vitalik is balls deep into real estate and bonds
like any human with a functioning brain
the shitcoinflipping is done by his dad with their own investment (=shitcoingambling)-fund
he gets a lot of money being an "adviser" and taking pictures
if you think he "invests" that money into shitcoins, you are even dumber than you sound

Vitalik and plasma researchers are great minds. Omise team are fucking cheerleaders. Without Vitalik you wouldnt invest in OMG. I sure as hell wouldnt. If you held ETH or BTC since OMG launched you'd be much better off.

Jun the con man can't even lead his existing company to deliver this product. Everythings delayed, he bought a dog named plasma during the euphoria phase, and he looks like a damn retard now.

If OmiseGO is a scam then crypto as a whole is fucked and nothing is credible anymore

In hindsight I'd have told myself to not invest in Jun Hasegawa and Donnie Harinsut. Total hype shillers who have produced nothing of value without their advisory board. I interviewed with the ethereum fund and man what a disaster. Sounded very disorganized and like they were winging it. Omise created that shit too.

Fucking lies.
Vitalik is a billionaire with his stack of ETH.
Do you really think you can buy this guy with a couple million or what?
He's balls deep into the desperately needed ETH scaling solution called Plasma. He needs the OMG project to succeed. It's his nr.1 activity.

I would invest in it even without vitalik, but obviously not as much as i did.
I have great trust in the Plasma research team. Just watch their github activity. The project is coming along amazingly well.

>Do you really think you can buy this guy with a couple million or what?
ofc
are you stupid?

Attached: oh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Props to you then. I stand by my statement that without vitalik they would be nobodies. Plasma in its final form wont be ready unttil next year and they've offered nothing but convoluted details on progress for this project since January. 1MM TPS means shit when you are so far behind delivering that other competition beats you out.

I also know someone who communicates to the core team of Omise and they are short handed on wallet devs/plasma devs. Jun upset because lack of leadership and block chain savvy people. That's on him though, he got more money than he can admit and he as a leader is a disaster. Reading from his tablet phone while presenting at EdCon. Fucking embarrassing

I also held this for staking, passed on a good profit with my other coins (20% my portfolio) in the Dec bullrun. Those coins minimum 10x'd. OmiseGO went up 1.75x. I held for staking and they took that away for Q2. Now it's lower than its August price.

All because Jun the shill scammer cant deliver a roadmap. Piece of shit. Im so mad i trusted that rat bastard. Staking was supposed to incentivize holders and without it this coin is worthless

Duh? It's all hype and empty promises and vaporware

Staking is plainly obvious "buy our bags and promise to hodl while we sodl" just like masternodes and anyone falling for these obvious ponzis and scams are too dumb to be considered a functioning adult

Vitalik is ACTIVELY working on Plasma.
He's not just an advisor for the show.

Plasma MVP is nearly finished. Ahead of schedule.
Stop spreading lies.

I didn't know until it was too late. I honestly invested and accumulated since July. I knew masternodes were a meme but fuck, this piece of shit couldn't even get cosmos collaboration for staking. Lied through his teeth about incentive for this. No price support built over the course of a year.

Never again am I trusting amateurs with my investment. Like I said, this year has been an absolute emotional roller coaster seeing my money wither away holding this. I pray to God every morning that we get back to that $20 bithumb pump in May so I can exit. My only salvation at this point.

don't now why you are so upset?
what lies?
vitalik himself said he invested his magic money mostly in real assets
because he is obviously smarter than you
does'nt change the fact he works on his projects
you are mentally challenged in some way?

Any emerging technology takes time to fully become useful. Crypto is still evolving into something that everyone can use. But I think you’re just FUDing

>10 years
>Only vaporware and exit scams
>A slow, bad database
But please tell me more about MOON WHEN like a super impatient werewolf

fuck that, this team is not being transparent with us. No updates on Thailand SEC since they met with them. No updates on any of their MOUs or conglomerates. The way I see it now is this team is a thailand payment processor sucking the teet of Vitalik as they slowly unravel for their lack of professionalism and ability to deliver.

Worst fucking mistake of my life holding this. I have PTSD from missing that Dec run with a proper alt and now see my money bleed to nothing as they didnt deliver a damn thing in Q1 or Q2.

Not once did i say vitalik invested into this project. Where the flying fuck did you get this?

You're so delusional you can't even read properly.

Also, vitalik is the fucking co-founder of the omise company, starting back in 2013.
Fun fact.

Give it a rest. Vitalik is a research scientist. Hes done more for this team of flunkies just by having his name on the paper than anything those losers developed in house.

Im going to regret this decision for the rest of my life. Holding OMG through a bull run that saw many alts go 20x+ in a month. Now Im below my initial because these fucking retards couldnt deliver in the pan of 6 months any of the goals they planned to deliver on.

Fuck me. I cant sleep at night, I am emotionally wrecked. I just want one more chance to sell at $20 and I will never look at the Omise company again. This shit legit ruined me.

with chinks you lose

This. And as another user said in this thread all masternode/staking business models are scams. You are proiftable for a few months then the business tanks and you are left with bags of shit.

OMG didnt even make it to the staking stage. I seriously pray every single day that we hit $20 again. My mental sanity depends on it. It will be the difference between me having $150k usd in the bank and $30k right now

SELL right now. Go on whatever exchanges you bought it from and SELL.
Weak hands like yours need to be weeded out.
How much longer are you going to wait?
There won't be a new hype for the next 3 months. Why hold?

Crypto is not for you. You're literally a gambler who's killing himself with an addiction he won't admit. You're putting your hope in OMG going back to 20 USD, just like the gambler who gives the slot machine one more spin to make his money back.

Don't buy into a project you don't understand. Stop trying to blame everything on 'false advertisement' or shit like that.
The OMG team is transparent as fuck about everything they do. And still you pretend like it's some shady shit.
Look at their recent investment into Stanford University. Look at their biweekly conference calls. Read their github commits every 3 hours of every single day.
If you can't follow the progress of a project and base your sentiment on Jow Forums and Reddit sentiment, you're a born loser. Just sell and get it over with.

There's currently already a staking pool with 1M OMG just sitting there.

Look at the top 500 OMG addresses. They aren't selling.
People like you are selling.
If you haven't noticed, trading volume is near zero. Of course it goes down this slow dying path. There's nobody buying or selling this thing. There's no reason to do so anyway... Nothing new is happening to this project. It's simply following the crypto market.

The amount that has been sold since this price fall is absolutely nothing. The price is meaningless. Every damn OMG investor will tell you that. Nobody cares about today's price. People who are already in this project bought waayyy before you did. And they aren't selling. If they did, the price would collapse.

Im not a fucking gambler man. Im wrecked from holding this shit for a year WITH NOTHING DELIVERED. Been buying since $4 fucking dollars to $10. They announce donating 1 million dollars to african tribes, neutrino spaces, stanford funding, BUT WHAT ABOUT US? AND THE FUCKING PROJECT ITSELF? Their is mo fucking incentive because these retarded fucking assholes removed staking, shifted the responsibility to cosmos which is also delayed, and now we gotta hold these bags of shit while they ALSO didnt announce their wallet release and conglomerate partners.

It all reeks of hype with no substance. Its 3:51 AM here and I cant fucking sleep because in the back of my mine this bag of fucking steaming shit has been losing money everyday since May 5th relief rally and well before that.

Seriously, fuck this piece of shit team. No fucking support built in a year. My fucking mind is messed up just thinking about it. I want to end this fucking misery already

what changed since you invested? oh thats right nothing they are just ahead of schedule by a few months. whinging fuck

Explain to me how stakeholding is a scam business model.
You can't bring anything to words. Your opinion is 100% normie sentiment. You are nothing but emotion and tummy feelings.

Just SELL. Just do it. Get out of here. Once you sold you can go on with your life. After you sold you can close your eyes and forget all of this.

you are an entitled piece of shit. kys

You sound like you have much bigger problems than OmiseGO. Not even trying to be funny but you should consider seeing a therapist

ahead of schedule with FUCKING WHAT? Their word of mouth? Sorrry that doesnt cut it, they haven't delivered a god damn fucking thing despite them saying they are ahead of schedule.

What changed since I invested personally? I was told their would be fucking staking in Q2. They took that away, and they couldnt even deliver on the fucking supplemental incentive with their strategy update of exchange acquisitions, plasma MVP, the wallet, or the network going live.

The fuck is wrong with this team? Ive never been so bitter about anything in my life. Just seeing the team now makes me angry. I feel obligated to wait this shit show out and its the equivalent of sleep deprivation

You're sounding like a stinky
>whales aren't selling
therefore it's a good project? No
>People like you are selling
It's an investment not a religion. If sellers start being denigrated this means that fundamentals stink.

Omg has no actual development that can be pointed to.

How did they remove staking? WTF are you talking about?
You're pulling things out of your ass.

Cosmos is dead. It was supposed to be a 'healthy competitor' to OMG. Who cares what happens to it. Check their github and you would have known it has been dead for ages.

The only thing that matters is plasma. Which will succeed with or without the retarded omise company.
It's a proven tech and it's nearing it's MVP stage. And plasma cash is beyond brilliant and nearing completion as well.
Way ahead of schedule.

Its a scam. Would you rather have held NEO through this market to generate gas or sell the top? NEO was $200 at the top, gas was like $70. Its fucking $8.5-9.00 for gas now. Your investment long term and compound return loses substantial money with the bear market. The only way to make money in crypto is to sell for profits.

Also for other staking models, waltoncchain has master nodes. 5,000 for grandmaster nodes, which were worth about $220k at the top. They're worth fucking $24k now. Explain to me how holding for staking is a viable business model. Its a fucking scam in the long run, it seems lucrative at first until the price of everything starts tanking.

People aren't selling. There's literally no trading volume. None.

>Omg has no actual development that can be pointed to.
Okay. Just fuck off. I'm tired of this shit.

Holding for staking is NOT a business model.
Also, staking only makes sense on a network that has genuine volume.

You shouldn't be holding OMG for staking at this moment. Staking is a far far away dream. The development on staking has barely even started. It's all just conceptual.
The roadmap clearly showed that, too.

Cosmos staking wouldn't have meant anything anyway........ Cosmos wouldn't have any volume. It as just going to be an experiment. Which they dropped because Plasma was so far ahead of schedule.

They removed it because they said plasma was ahead of schedule and finishing it was a priority. Bull fucking shit. the plasma calls even up until #9 are all theoretical talk. I watched every single one. The reality is they probably faced SEC backlash for their staking business model and are now hoping coinbase adopts them while getting SEC US clearance to run it. Still staking in its basic form will not likely even come to fruition until 2019 as ETH still is widely behind schedule for staking too.

Ive been following this project to the T since its inception. The former chief operating officer left in May and they hired an EVP of strategy in london to take his spot. Not a good sign when executives leave either. I interviewed with the etheruem fund too and the lady I talked to sounded like she didnt know what the hell was going on, she literally asked me what position I wanted despite applying for a specific one.

Also, staking is just a reward mechanism to protect a blockchain.
It's not going to make you rich, don't be an idiot.

Staking is indeed part of the long term goal of this project. It shouldn't be the reason why you invest in omg.
It's not a unique property of this project anyway.

Again, they left out a lot of details all fucking year only to drop the bomb in April. I was in the top 500 addresses and even then I couldnt run an individual node from their theoretical staking model. What a bunch of fucking horse shit. And if you are holding OMG, not for staking, the point of the coin, then why the fuck are you holding it?

Dont even get me started on their lack of clarity for expected staking returns. Bunch of fucking amateurs. Even walton had a network with staking about 5 months after they launched. OmiseGO has no determined staking % roi, citing you dictate the fees. Just another way to divert responsibility like they did with Cosmos.

$7.15. Fuck me, what a waste of 6 months. Never again trusting a third world scam team that piggybacks on the success of one of the greatest minds in this space, vitalik.

It's literally impossible to give clarity on staking returns. NOBODY can know it beforehand like that.
Staking is NOT what this project is about. WTF is wrong with you.

Also, there's not one single reason why you'd run a node all by yourself.
You shouldn't even attempt to do that unless you have serious server equipment. Any drop in connection will get you penalized. You SHOULD join a pool no matter how big you are.

I'd say we hit anger and depression stage.

That said user one thing to remember is in a bull market every coin rises even shitcoins. When we go bull again omg will rise again and give you a chance to exit at that time.

Then what the fuck is it about? The incentive of the token is to validate the network. Its the whole premise of the project.

I cant fucking wait. Even if its in August I dont care, I just want my money back from these fucking retards

So what price did you buy in at? Be honest.

It's about the plasma technology. Which would allow for microtransactions and a latency low enough to allow for a decentralised exchange scalable to whatever.
The ONLY thing the omise team has to do is make sure there's VOLUME on their network. Nobody cares what kind of rewards there are. We just want the token/coin to be USED on a large scale.

Plasma's success is a GIVEN. Plasma staking WILL function. Nobody cares when that is.
Omisego's success is the only question mark. It depends on the Omise team.

My DCA is around $7.90. Even I thought that was low given the fucking absolute shit motherfucking perfrormance all year. It held $29 for like 30 mins before going down to $20 in the bull run. Fucking complete waste of time holding this piece of shit. It makes my blood boil thinking about it

To be honest with you, i deeply believe you should sell.
The next few months will just destroy you even more. There's absolutely NO reason why OMG would go up in the next few months, unless there's a general bullish movement in the whole crypto world. But then you might as well get into any other crypto right now.

You ruined your own life by throwing away 100k+ USD. Don't invest into something you don't understand.

Right and Loom also has a dedicated Plasma team. Plasma as an entity can be succesfful without OMG. OMG is dead fucking weight and an embarrassment to this space. The advisory board has carried this team since they started shilling in August - September. Always bringing vitalik with them to group meetings, MOUs, etc. Dont you find that a little odd? Its like they cant think for themselves without him. Hey guys look we got vitalik we are legitimate.

Bullcrap, Jun is a terriible CEO. Donnie is MIA, and Vansa well her go roadmap update spoke for itself. I spoke to someone employed there and they told me first hand that Jun is upset with the lack of progress on the e-wallet, plasma, and how the plasma team views this as a side project and not a full time committment. This was in early June. I should have sold fucking everything then but I stupidly held onto this shit. Never again

You're right. There is no reason why this would go up because the team is trash and cant deliver on a basic roadmap that had to be reconstructed 3 times because it was so bad.

Im selling 2,000 of these when OMG gets to $13-15 again just by the performance of the market. Ill let the rest sit for long term capital gains in September and if its above $20 Im selling this fucking shit. Otherwise Im not opening delta, not following the subreddit, and not looking at that rat Juns twitter until my alarm goes off on delta saying OMG is above 20 bucks

You have serious issues, man.
Honestly... You're in a very damn bad place, mentally.

You have a gambler's mindset.
You do realise it might not go back to those prices, right? Maybe ever. Maybe it will take a year.

If you have this little trust in the project, i highly advise for you to sell right now.
The market won't care about your couple BTC worth of OMG. Just sell.

Wait? What? They dropped the Cosmos thing? So no hard spoon after all or I misunderstood something.
Let's be honest here, the OMG team lost sight on what they're actually doing...
Plasma, Staking, Hard Spoons, acquiring DEXes wtf srsly

Been in a bad place since May 5th. If I ultimately need to sell at break even then I will. Not going to sell for $7. Especially after 8 weeks of red candles.

>Worst fucking mistake of my life holding this. I have PTSD from missing that Dec run with a proper alt and now see my money bleed to nothing as they didnt deliver a damn thing in Q1 or Q2.
Same, would have been a multimillionare holding literally anything else

They are LEGIT. I don't see why you would question that.
They DO use Vitalik as a mascot. I wish they didn't. They still bring him everywhere; but it's important to remember this is Vitalik's own idea. It's not like they drag him along.

I agree Jun is fucking terrible. Very incompetent. If he were one of the core devs, it would have greatly benefitted the project. Vansa is equally clueless.

I'm surprised you say Jun was upset about the lack of progress on the e-wallet, because as far as i can tell, it's their biggest success to date.
>the plasma team views this as a side project and not a full time committment.
That makes no sense. The plasma team is not interested in OMG to begin with. They only care about Plasma...

you could sell at any time
buy something good like NKN
would probably get you more than $150k if you are patient enough with NKN
but at your own risk, DYOR

Glad you are rational enough to see how bad Jun is. His leadership and this project is like having someone lie on their resume only to be an underperformer after getting the job. It is what it is and we're stuck with him. Ive learnt that a long time ago that he is really bad. But the advisory board can make this a success, potentially.

FWIW this is Juns old startup trendsupdates.com/techcrunch50-lifemee-reveals-it-all-online/

That goes to show the type of quality you get from his ideas. Theres also posts going around from the internet about how he shilled it as the next facebook. Kind of like how he shills OMG as the world exchange. Cringe

The only reason I am holding this shitcoin is potential CB listing..but that's a long shot I guess

Cringe, yeah, that's the best way to describe it.
I normally wouldn't judge an entrepeneur on previous projects... But his style really hasn't changed since that lifemee thing.
He's still an incompetent retard. Except this time he has a huge stack of money in his hands, which doesn't seem to change anything.

I have a lot of trust in the rest of the team, however. I'm 100% sure Plasma will be a big success, and i believe OMG will successfully reap the benefits of that. But as far as timing goes: nothing interesting will happen in Q3.