*Snaps*

God damn it feels good to read stuff like this

Attached: snap.png (1889x831, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7kw2l7/just_took_out_a_mortgage_on_my_house_to_buy_btc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>crossposting reddit threads

fuck outta here if you like that place so much

Yes
>click
That am into cringe section

Attached: 20180626_235447.jpg (1028x1261, 576K)

>Muh secret club

I'll read some December delusion from Jow Forums archives a bit later today.

Attached: snaps2.jpg (1440x1080, 172K)

If this guy can hodl and make those mortgage payments for a few years (probably ~$1700/mo) he will unironically make some solid gains.

>reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7kw2l7/just_took_out_a_mortgage_on_my_house_to_buy_btc/
>this post was submitted on 19 Dec 2017

Hahaha so he got instantly rekt when BTC crashed to 10k like 2 days later

if you look through the dudes post history he got btfo so bad he became a cashie

Sucked in, play stupid games win stupid prizes

How do you see it jump thousands in under a month THEN decide it’s a perfect time to buy in with a mortgage
Fucking brain dead

Ouch!

Attached: btfd.png (1215x655, 57K)

It's great because even if that particular post was a fake, you know there's at least ONE retard out there in real life (probably dozens/hundreds) that did the same or worse

The dip felt like perfect timing

>That 30 year old boomer with no credit who borrowed from the mob to go all in on bitcoin in December.

Attached: Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg (500x375, 24K)

what's really great is the fact that even people who bought buttcoin on the top have fewer losses than all the shitcoincowboys here who are 70-90% down
let that sink in

maybe they even make some good gains in the next years while your shitcoins become totally worthless

literally entire cryptomarket in the shitter and this little DEX SOCIALIZED FIAT TRADING is still going up no matter what happens.

this is unirionically a decentralized facebook exchange of crypto, and its perfect for little zoomers like you.

Attached: bpt2.jpg (844x138, 21K)

f-fuck off

Can someone even explain how it's possible to use a mortage to buy bitcoin? When I took a mortgage I had no control over the money, the bank directly transferred the loaned amount to the escrow for the house. It can only be used for buying a home and the bank makes sure of that.

lol

At least he didn't go all in REQ or some shitcoins, otherwise he would be down 95% instead of just 60%.

Attached: 1511548539391.png (864x1007, 1.59M)

Sneed

This is true. Every time bitcoin dumps 10%, the shitcoins I hold dump 20%.

But if theres ever another big run, the shitcoins are the ones that can do 20x, not bitcoin. It's worth the gamble for me

Well I assume it's a HELOC, not a mortgage.

that guys 250k is now worth 93k... brutal