Started with 1.133 BTC 9 hours ago

Attached: F3D142F4-D805-4007-AC5B-F2E356640390.png (1334x750, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice man.

jesus that's some serious high leverage gambling right there, have fun losing it all tomorrow

Nice inspect element

This desu

It’s real you dumdum

could you realistically program something that would monitor and instantly modify your positions whenever something sketchy was detected, or does it just happen way to fast (getting liquidated) that nothing can help it

its called stop loss. This guy is retarded.

Adding to margin moves you liq price further away.

100x leverage and you doubled your btc

I will update when I take profit fags

i know what a stop loss is, you fucking cunt.
>implying people havent been destroyed and had theirs blown through

i see a lot of retards losing their money, then some people who make it look too easy. you have a meticulous set of rules or something? good job anyways. making me double think not leveraging.

Then you'd know you can set two stop losses, one market stop. YOU FUCKING CUNT.

Mini update

Just increased position

Attached: 95ADEB22-4E83-4D60-A8FF-959F5C6313CB.png (750x1334, 129K)

but tell us how

Not impressed OP, anyone can make a lucky bet. If you can do this consistently (which you can't cause you overleverage) then i'd be impressed.

Lol. You are right but also wrong at the same time. I have lost over 200k. But I have made roughly 800K. I started with a 11K loan last year and 12k of my own savings (everything).

soon to lose it all son

how?
do you use TA?
can I see your setup?

Dang well I'd pull out while you can. I get this stuff is addicting but you'd be wise to quit while your ahead.

Common sense
Intuition
Imitating others and calling out big whales bluffing. This one takes practice and time. It’s not black and white.
Luck
Crazy enough to try

Good luck man, a x2 profit is enough before you risk losing your money, take a break and enjoy your day

I feel like we're gonna bart upwards to form another bulltrap. Afterall, a triple bottom would makes sense to a lot of people
what makes you say otherwise?
with such a tight stop too

post your average entry and liquidation.

Don’t tell me what to do nigga

it's in the fucking screenshots
what's wrong with you?

if you're trading 100x, you won't be swingtrading.

He has added to his position you dumb fuck. Update the screenshot so we can see his new liquidiation.

>Crazy enough to try
bitmex shill

yeah, testnet is cool

Do yo have a stop loss?

Only when I’m feeling unsure.

this
/thread
everyone can go home now no reason to stick around unless you enjoy water cooler talk

Do you have a stop profit?

If it was possible to upload vids on here too I’d happily video screen capture refreshing the page etc lol
Haters gon’ H8 tho

Fuck all that. I made as much from early gets liek theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534 I stick muh dick in the gifthorsemouth

Attached: 1525374501915.jpg (893x920, 53K)

Go away

Man if only this board supported webm files or YouTube links, oh well I guess I’ll just have to take your larpity larp word for it!

Pure gambling.

Larp or retard confirmed
Get liqudated bitmex shill

OP how you feeling?