What kind of future do you see for China?

What kind of future do you see for China?

Attached: what china should be.jpg (727x609, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2147487/why-beijing-isnt-marxist-enough-chinas-radical
theweek.co.uk/99038/video-chinese-workers-crawl-in-the-street-after-missing-targets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Five Races under one flag

probably world domination

but in 5 decades

Broken up into 5 pieces.

Mongol conquest and the restoration of the Yuan dynasty.

Number one economy by 2020.
Number one military by 2025
Virtual world domination via SCO by 2030.
Actual world domination by 2080 beyond American domination levels of 1994.
Lulled to sleep and stagnation begins by 2200.
Downfall by 2400.

wrong
that's the future of america
and all american people
disgusting people
filthy culture
no history
america is and always will be the cultural black hole of the planet

Trying too hard Bruce.you have learn to talk like ESL

They'll be the world superpower if the bourgeois win in the upcoming civil war

Under Mongol rule.

basically this.

Imagine having an army ant colony as a kid and the colony has over a billion ants and you're their queen, you can literally command almost anything and play it off like you're a victim or its necessary for colony security and the ants will do it. No one can oppose you. That's fucking china and you're fucking Mao. You can unleash that horde anywhere anytime. The west is a bunch of pansy queers now arguing over who can suck whose dick while Japan is some old retired fart ready to keel over.

The world is there's for the taking.

This is implying that individualism won't develop as quality of life and discretionary spending increases. I really don't see a wealthy and powerful middle class putting up with the government's bullshit

if i were a chinese citizen i would

but regardless of me or them the reality is that the ccp has only leave them one choise

That wealthy and powerful middle class inevitabilite leads to liberalism is hoax narrative.

When shit does hit the fan economically and the government has to step in, (which it will, and ruthlessly confiscate properties to keep everything from crashing) do you think these wealthy chinese will just step aside and let the government take their shit?

I wonder if china will ever reach a point where they can freely discuss and learn from the tienanmen square massacre and all the awful shit mao did or if they will continue to forever jail people that bring it up

Attached: dictator kill counts.jpg (1208x679, 150K)

of course, and they should after all they became rich thanks to the ccp

the ccp has killed 70 of the 130 chinese billionares since 2011, you can research this topic yourself

and half of the remaining are clearly ccp agents and extreme communist themselves

what is known as a "red capitalist"

I really hope this attitude changes in the future generations, I don't want 2 billion bugmen controlling the world

1981 Reagan became U.S. President
1989 Romanian Revolution
1990 Germany Reunification
1991 Soviet Union collapsed

2017 Trump became U.S. President
2025 North Korean Revolution
2026 Korean Reunification
2027 China collapses

I hope your pic related happen as well as the southerns states getting their independance too. I'll take american world domination over chinese any day.

kek

"Why Beijing isn’t Marxist enough for China’s radical millennials"

scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2147487/why-beijing-isnt-marxist-enough-chinas-radical

We Japanese welcome that China becomes a democratic country.

how is this any different from what americas doing

polluting the environment
starting wars
being insane religious
racism
police brutality
injustice
arrogance
lunatic voting system
it's really a madhouse over there....

it's becoming clearer by the day that china is the future.

still better than your control

>Complains about the way America does stuff
>welcomes a country that does the same exact thing

>welcomes a country that does the same exact thing
The Chinese do not kill thousands of innocent people around the world like you.

>polluting the environment
We banned CFC chemicals and prevented the world from becoming an irradiated shithole. We imposed emission laws earlier than anybody else.
>starting wars
Small wars in third world countries. We never started a world war for example. We also enforce peace around the world with our imposing military, checking regional powers
>religious
China is not religious
>racism
more tolerant than the Chinese, they put minorities in concentration camps
>police brutality
a meme
>injustice
Not true at all
>voting system
at least we vote, China is a dictatorship

>tp
>tf

Instead they kill their own people, pretty based if you ask me.

yes goy... you definitely have freedom of choice... the two parties are definitely not controlled oppositions...

>The Chinese do not kill thousands of innocent people around the world like you.
Except that they do. You are not really smart are you?
>Russia
Oh well that answers it.

*ahem*

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想反共反革命抗议运动骚乱暴乱骚扰扰乱抗暴平反维权示威游行李洪志法轮大法大法弟子强制断种强制堕胎民族净化人体实验肃清胡耀邦赵紫阳魏京生王丹还政于民和平演变激流中国北京之春大纪元时报评论共产党 独裁 专制 压制 统一 监视 镇压 迫害 侵略 掠夺 破坏 拷问 屠杀 活摘器官 诱拐 买卖人口 游进 走私 毒品 卖淫 春画 赌博 六合彩 天安门 天安门 法轮功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 刘晓波动态网自由门

balkanised
east turkestan
tibet
mongolia
manchuria

>Actual world domination by 2080 beyond American domination levels of 1994.
>Lulled to sleep and stagnation begins by 2200.
>Downfall by 2400.
The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide. Thus it has ever been.

Attached: prime minister Cao Cao.jpg (1543x1024, 149K)

>everybody in the party votes the same on each issue
I get to vote for my representative and senator, which vary wildly in opinions despite being in the same party

based cao cao poster
based taoist cyclical natural primordial chaos poster
lol epic

With a country as large as china how is it not easy to just slip through the cracks and disappear if you want to

their average city is as large as our entire population it doesn't make sense for the cops to be as competent as they are

Based cao cao

Does a decade pass without autistic screeching about how USA is on the brink of collapse and is gonna be overtaken? First it was Germany, then USSR, then Japan, now it's China. New era, same shit.

well, germany case was an actual war
and japan since that war has never been a sovereign country, there was no winning possible

because technology has caught up and it's increasing difficult to just blend in when cameras are on every street with facial recognition tech.

>Anglo empires fell before they can implement this tech
Argh, what it could've been

we will invade russia and take siberia and mongolia.and form a powerful coalition of vassal states

against indian, russia, america and europe.

Attached: Map-World-East-Asia.png (1357x628, 38K)

>The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide.

Attached: China.png (800x1672, 209K)

will brexit effect tobbaco inports?

>we
Pledge allegiance to the flag and put the US in front of China in your heart, or begone Chang

China takes middle kingdom(asia)
America and EU control Atlanta.

>When you're powerless against foreign horde your own country
Do you feel in charge?

No because besides occasional larping online, Chinese Americans would rather be water boarded than go back there. No one shit talks China in the US more than Chinese ppl.

If only real life was a Michael Bay film.

Keep dreaming chink

It's true. Can you imagine living in china and being a wagie?
theweek.co.uk/99038/video-chinese-workers-crawl-in-the-street-after-missing-targets

Attached: china-workers-crawl.jpg (710x399, 30K)

Attached: 1512951213379.jpg (577x433, 39K)

ching chong kys insect

>china annexing siberia
Have fun trying

Five races arr rook same

Good. Then they won't identity issues unlike the mutts

This is honestly as plausible as people saying China will dominate the world.

What's that black flag back there? Nazi muslim tibetan flag?

one where I kill all their men and rape all their women

That was part of their language before the Russians destroyed it.

just nazi mongolia

Temujin do it again

Attached: Mongol_Empire_History.jpg (1226x830, 482K)

>rich chinese
>know how to fight
hahahaha those soft faggots run at the sight of a rifle

there is a reason why Deng moved troops from the poorer western regions to beijing to fuck up the protesting students because those troops fucking hate city yuppies

Meme map. Han are the majority in most of these meme regions.

The future is chinese. The chinese is han.

The bourgeoisie already won with the end of the Soviet Union.
We may only hope that the CCP is actually following Lenin's steps and the current system is just a more developed NEP.
I don't have much hope though

can average Chinese recite 過零丁洋?

This is a myth.
A american lie from the Cold War.
You mean, like Mao did? Like Lenin, and later Stalin did?
China is not a typical bourgeois state like the USA where the rich people are free to do anything they want. In China the state owns it's wealthy citizens

China will overtake the US as the dominate state however due to it's aggressive posturing the americas, Europe and the rest of Asia unite against it's hegemony and balance it's power. US never ceases being highly relevant and becomes more popular when it stops intervening in other people's shit. We enter a 3 or 4 superstates system with combined Europe, USA, China and potentially india. China's distorted sex ratio and population age leads a major slowdown and US and India overtake them economically.
Thanks for reading my fan fiction