East Anglian supremacy edition

Attached: raedwald.jpg (730x547, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg
youtube.com/watch?v=3HqKb6BgOeA
youtube.com/watch?v=ed-oXKDmca0&ab_channel=HarlemO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

Attached: IMG_20190121_195211.jpg (720x723, 108K)

enjoy playing videogames tbqhwu

Attached: dada.png (2800x1680, 1.26M)

I am a nazi

holy peng

Toil in an hour and a half. Not feeling it lads

*tips fedora*

Attached: 037F3E29-503B-48B8-8DEA-B058B93F0A46.jpg (500x479, 36K)

its pretty simple

we have to find an equilibrium with our environment or civilization will collapse

the problem is you have developing economies like the chinks who dont give a fuck so we're all doomed

Attached: lesbians_who_tech.png (329x816, 208K)

sucking some iguana bits

Been invited for an outing tomorrow. Should I go or na

you arrive in the local paki shop

Attached: 7575.png (2800x1680, 167K)

don't think anybody asked liam

/brit/ is a brunette girl turned blonde appreciation general

Attached: Katie-Salmon-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog.com-2-768x1267.jpg (768x1267, 110K)

wank knocked the wind out of me

Thought that was amers head from the thumbnail

dire

Because it can be used to undermine the leave vote by calling Dyson a hypocrite for supporting Britain exiting the EU.

>The kingdom of East Anglia initially consisted of Norfolk and Suffolk, but upon the marriage of the East Anglian princess Etheldreda, the Isle of Ely also became part of the kingdom.

>The kingdom was formed about the year 520 by the merging of the North and the South Folk (Angles who had settled in the former lands of the Iceni during the previous century) and was one of the seven Anglo-Saxon heptarchy kingdoms (as defined in the 12th century writings of Henry of Huntingdon). For a brief period following a victory over the rival kingdom of Northumbria around the year 616, East Anglia was the most powerful of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of England, and its King Raedwald was Bretwalda (overlord of the Anglo-Saxons kingdoms).

Fascinating stuff. East Anglia's long and illustrious history is truly the stuff of legends.

Attached: raedwald2.jpg (451x729, 77K)

unironically nowt wrong with having a play w your anus

gagging for some tender chicken schnitzel with my own sriracha mayonnaise blend pphhwoooarrrrrrr

girls like beards right?

>mfw this post

got approached so much at the festival I went to

one time it was early evening and a girl wanted me to go back to her tent

i was like nah,going to go sesh with the lads,cya

was nice to reject her 2bh lads

Attached: 1495383337031.jpg (600x560, 34K)

Leftists want to kill all white people

You got the thompson I ordered yet?

would you /brit/s?

Attached: 1541911073168.webm (960x960, 1.21M)

don't give a fuck

mad to think ely was an island

when sea waters rise it'll be comfy

Two of the things I dislike about blacks who get into fights:
>Almost always fight with shorter and smaller opponents, rarely fight with someone their own height
>Whenever they're losing, all of their friends join in on the fight to gang up on the opponent and beat the shit out of him as a mob

Basically, they play dirty.

probably smells quite bad

I don't like black people
They rape
They kill
They steal

We saw it the first time you noncing scrotum

doin a REM

name 5 prominent mainstream leftists who want this

nothing wrong with that

Some do some don’t

Flightlad here. Just checked into the hotel and the girl at the desk was flirting with me. She had that slightly slaggish, ultra-fertile flyover state look, like if you started at her too long you'd get her pregnant. Fantasising about banging her doggystyle now.

oi 190 can you take me under your wing I am dying to shag rave slags

why yes, i am a left-winger
why yes, i do realize how pointless being a left-winger is, but i am still a left-winger

This here is the place I will be staying

This. There isn't no honour on the streets. Fight or flight, nigga

it's a bit dishonourable

t. Bitter Iceni-Northumbrian

Only to lick the sweat from under her breasts

you aren't a nigger, you aren't even american

why yes, i am a right-winger
why yes, i do realize i will die a virgin, but i am still a right-winger

you a fucking jap or something mate? sort it out

I’m built like a shit brickhouse.

i would be unable to stop myself
any of you bongs ever seen leanne crow IRL? lots of other stacked models live in the uk as ive come to realise

t.

Attached: 1548206203449.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jWkMhCLkVOg

Attached: Macron_dabbing.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Attached: IMG_20181209_175835.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>Whenever they're losing, all of their friends join in on the fight to gang up on the opponent and beat the shit out of him as a mob
this isnt exclusive to nigs although there are quite alot of examples online of cases when it werent called for. But quite simply I dont know how you could watch your mate get fucked up and not back him

Attached: 1527022769218.jpg (2048x1365, 466K)

why do english niggers talk like yankoid niggers

Shaun King
Micheal Edison Hayden
Alexandria ocasio Cortez
Christopher Mathias
Rashida taleb

>english niggers
No such thing. You can’t be African and Anglo-Saxon.

After a lot of self battling and soul searching I have come to the conclusion that Courtney Barnett>Snail mail

youtube.com/watch?v=3HqKb6BgOeA

true i mean "english"

only heard of one of these (talcum x)

Damn, you really are a tempermental bitch, aint you? Shut your ass up before I kick your ass

imagine if everyone did DMT at least once

He got caught falsely accusing a white man of murder on Twitter
He even published the innocent man's name and address
Its not the first time he's done this
He suffered no consequences from this
Twitter doesn't even ban him

gimp

DMT just makes you feel like you're going fast. There is no such thing as a breakthrough with it

Famous people from East Anglia:
>Boudica (d. 60 or 61), queen of the Iceni tribe, who famously led an uprising against the Roman Empire
>Oliver Cromwell (1599-1658), military and political leader, Lord Protector of England, Scotland, and Ireland
>Sir Robert Walpole (1676 -1745), regarded as the first British prime minister
>Lord Horatio Nelson (1758-1805), Admiral and British hero, victor of the Battle of Trafalgar
>Thomas Clarkson (1760-1846), abolitionist and leading campaigner against the slave trade in the British Empire
>Robert FitzRoy (1805-1865), pioneering meteorologist and captain of HMS Beagle during Charles Darwin's famous voyage
>Elizabeth Garrett Anderson (1836-1917), Britain's first female physician and mayor
>Sir Henry Royce (1863-1933), co-founder of the Rolls-Royce company
>Howard Carter (1874-1939), archaeologist who discovered the tomb of Tutankhamun
>John Maynard Keynes (1883-1946), one the most influential economists of the 20th century
>Bernie Ecclestone (b. 1930), president and CEO of Formula One Management & Administration
>Sir Harold Kroto (b. 1939), chemist and Nobel Prize winner
>Stephen Hawking (b. 1942), theoretical physicist
>John Major (b. 1943-), former Prime Minister
>Sir James Dyson (b. 1947), industrial designer and founder of the Dyson company (vacuum cleaners)
>Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)
>Jamie Oliver (b. 1975), celebrity chef

Attached: east anglia.jpg (956x538, 91K)

the brain naturally produces DMT

Name one time any of these people called for white people to be killed

right ok

quick quick guide:

1. don't be wet, just dance
2. if you're smashing md, approach before you get weird high, do the talking at the start dance at the end
3. don't over think it

also less girls than you think that go these raves do drugs, most of them go for male validation.

all gimps

I tripped balls for half an hour on DMT

>implying Boudicca was an *nglo

Attached: wales.jpg (900x507, 83K)

Their entire ideology is based around oppressing and disenfranchising white people
Also see
because its an example of what im talking about

>princess of wales
>from east anglia

Attached: 1450974319137.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

a lot of people would disagree with that. although i imagine it's a lot more impactful in ayahuasca form

yes, as terrence mckenna said, despite its illegality, everyone's holding.

>any of you bongs ever seen leanne crow IRL? lots of other stacked models live in the uk as ive come to realise
Sadly a full 80% have Bong or Horse face.

I want a lithe (not skinny) HUGE TIDDY girl in my life because it's what I've wanted since being a kid.

Sadly I'm not Chad, ergo my dilemma; accept fatties or fantasies.

Attached: Dairy Supplement.webm (546x960, 1.43M)

Nice reading comprehension.

I'm fuck you till you love me

What did you see? My friend saw things that moved that were kinda like people shaped clouds around him in the kitchen

East Anglians rule the British Isles with a strong, firm but gentle grip

Micheal Edison Haydens wife goes to India to cheat on him while he writes articles about how bad white nationalism is

This might violate your first rule by asking a wet question but how do you dance?

What attempts have they made to disenfranchise white people

East Anglians are the most powerful race in the world. Few know this.

if you have wide shoulders then you're fine

rather an uggo cowtit fattie than any normal broads
also im pretty sure straya isn't a good place for huge tits or not being chad, get out of there cunt

I feel like to really feel some sort of awakening I would need some sort of spiritual background or knowledge that will set a basis for my trip because I think the more you know the more you can think about when tripping but if you know nothing you dont think about anything

youtube.com/watch?v=ed-oXKDmca0&ab_channel=HarlemO

Harlem Spartans lads

Attached: 46733246_269942233715420_4262475962895040512_n.jpg (1080x1349, 120K)

They seek political policies that hurt white people
They vehemently hate white people and if they completely got their way they would throw you and me in a concentration camp simply for being white
They would kill a man and his family on suspicion of being a "racist"
They would kill white babies in their cribs
They would slit the throats of white children

cant make sense of this

a void of colour and what I perceived as the universe communicating with me through vibrations. I also saw myself sitting where I was sitting tripping balls

I want to tongue her anus.

Attached: B329D568-2823-4E9F-82AA-0E67E292197A.jpg (2560x1600, 619K)

>They seek political policies that hurt white people
Such as?

>In August 2018 SVT reported that rape statistics in Sweden show that 58% of men convicted of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born outside of the European Union: Southern Africans, Northern Africans, Arabs, Middle Easterns, and Afghans.[11][12] Swedish Television's investigating journalists found that in cases where the victims didn't know the attackers, the proportion of foreign-born sex offenders was more than 80%.[11] The number of rapes reported to the authorities in Sweden significantly increased[4] by 10% in 2017
very interesting

The world needs East Anglia. You need the wisdom, strength and courage of East Anglians to guide you. Without us you're nothing.

Could fit all of east anglia under my boot

your dedication to this gimmick is admirable

you're still a tedious fucking cunt though

Sounds meh. Me and my friend only had a little bit and you must have had only slightly more. Apparently you need a decent amount