ASK a rich boomer anything

here we go again

>half a mil net worth (about 600,000 euros)
>thousands a month passive income
>chromed Chrysler
>18 year old gf

Regards the virgin 18 year old gf, ask yourself; would you buy a 2nd hand refurbished Fleshlight?

Also keep in mind that ex-boyfriends keep stalking and expecting sex from their ex-gfs'

Attached: hqdehfghfgfault.jpg (752x365, 40K)

how come you like the attention from biz?

>600k euro
>rich
Kek where do you live Nigeria?

send gf pics share your cuckery

nice larp

because this is a board about wealth and wealth is a big part of my life, so i feel at home(sort of)

also if any of you guys wondering ; after age 23 its impossible to lose virginity and 1st kiss

i lost my vrginity with 17 and 24 again when i met my first man who punded my like the litle slutboy i am.
it was amazing he pushed my head down in the sheets and whispered "take my cum and get pregnant you litle whore"
he was a litle bit crazy but i didnĀ“t care.
all i want is cock now.

You have no fucking idea what rich is.
The range of income for top 1 percent for the US states is 250,000-650,000.
That's the annual income needed to be top 1 percent.
If you subscribe to the consumption model of defining rich you can estimate the spending habits of those in the upper income bracket by removing the percentage they save for retirement which would probably max out around 25 percent for the typical household.
Giving you a rough range of 200,000-500,000 in consumption a year to qualify as top 1 percent.
But you're not top 1 percent, you're rich meaning you should have enough money to spend like a top income earner without working. At a 4 percent withdrawal rate that puts rich savings levels at 5-13 million USD.

op confirmed beta (not surprising from 6 figures peasant who cares about cars)
was kv until 27, lost it to a 15 years old virgin
and that was before i cared about making money

you spoke like you are richer than me and like you are fucking an 18 year old too

are you tryna compete with me?

I will buy your street and declare it as a designated shitting zone. all indians will come street shitting in your steet

you just admitted to statutory rape on an fbi honey-pot site

Oh boy

I don't measure my value in terms of assets gained or sexual conquest. If that's what gets you off cool.

why are you on biz then?

Lmao what a bad LARP, kill yourself you mongoloid and come back with something semi believable once you're out of high school

Yeah I'm sure they're allocation tons of resources to a shitpost as we speak.

>LARPing this hard

>what is word filters

you are a beta and you fucked a high school's Chad's property. very big sin

Attached: 1523424851437.jpg (505x567, 43K)

We really need flags.

when was the last time you tried to suk your own dick

>ask me anything
>wont answer any questions

You forget taxes and it is absolutely retarded to compare top 1% income earners in US to net worth rich persons in Europe

If you can afford to live without working, then you are rich

What your job op ?

isnt your girlslave 19 years old by now ?