/asean/

malay pride worldwide edisi/edición

Attached: 4453533979.jpg (1022x1500, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_tiến
ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_tiến
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do Filipinos identify as part of the Malay race?

It's a secular thing to them unlike Indonesia and Malaysia's idea of what a Malay is

Indonesia's idea of Malay is secular. You can be both christian and Malay here.

The concept of Malayness in Philippines is different from the concept of Malayness in Malaysia (and Indonesia to an extent) where it's not tied to a lone ethnicity or religion.Rizal's idea of Malayness encompasses the whole Malay realm where every indigenous native is considered a Malay since he believed that colonialism has falsely divided the region

maybe he should've used the term "pribumi" or "bumiputera".

The term hasn't been coined during the time he was alive

>Proud
>to be Malay

I am ashamed to even share the same geographic region

Attached: 1546197976128.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Why didn't he just make up a term? Or just say native filipino?

of course a chink would say this.

better to be a chink than a baboon

Attached: 1537859071063.gif (864x737, 196K)

gw homo

Attached: 1548147445802.gif (500x393, 297K)

wdym by that?

Why did he not just make up a term for native Filipinos instead of using the word Malay?

imagine your race and nation being irrevocably tied to some Spanish King and having your name being something like Pablo Rodriguez except you're Asian

Attached: 1468341199387.png (321x322, 71K)

They're called Indios

filipinos aren't malay

im homogenized

Why didn't he use that term?

indios were used by the Spaniards to denote everyone who's austronesian in philippines

he is a gook not a chink

Attached: Untitled.png (831x544, 71K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_tiến
ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nam_tiến
Ar-ruhul jadid fi jasadil ummah

>federal govt doesn't know that orang asli (Aborigines) are Malaysian citizen.
Damn it Kit Siang, I nearly choked on my pizza. As expected of Malaysia baru.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-23-13-03-57-30.png (1080x2280, 1.72M)

RETRIBUTION FOR CHAMPA!!

Attached: apu derrorist.png (290x390, 46K)

the absolute state of chinkoid can't see properly and blatantly stupidly ignorantly.

Attached: Eye_Visions.png (2231x666, 147K)

>American education
"gook" comes from "hanguk" which is Korean for "Korea" yet you used "gook" to refer to someone from a completely different region lmao

Makan pizza apa bang

When will flip niggers realise they aren't part of the Malay realm and go make something else to fill the gap of their mutt culture?

Unless you're a cute girl, you will not be tolerated

Attached: 8a9.jpg (440x332, 21K)

Pribumi was also used like that.

How many of you already forgive the bully that always antagonize you in your life? Can be anyone or anything.

can't reads this so I refuse to acknowledge it
Gook means Korean dummy

I never got bullied because I wasn't a weak pussy ass bitch

Nice coping attempt

>forgiving the bully
you should revenge him user

I am the bully

Buat sendiri saja.
Topping ayam, jalapeno, capsicum, cendawan.

I am not a m*Layu I am a JAVA MAN

Attached: looking down on non javanese.jpg (1062x1455, 294K)

I was literally never bullied. If you were bullied, it was your own fault. Because the only thing you need to do to not get bullied is to not stand out and to not look weak. That's it

*forces you to eat lizards and shit on the Koran*
nothing personel kiddo

Attached: 1360568237265.jpg (220x229, 12K)

Attached: malays.png (603x486, 288K)

never bullied.
i bullied them instead.

>Because the only thing you need to do to not get bullied is to not stand out and to not look weak. That's it
Nice cope faggot
That's how you get bullied

Imagine trying to impress people on fucking Jow Forums lmao like nigga who are you trying to impress?

So last week I ate opium seeds when I was in turkey. If I take a drug test, will the results be positive?

Attached: images (13).jpg (399x400, 14K)

I forgive you.

it's for my personal satisfaction

right is more sexy if she had big red lips
I like these Bollywood looking girls
I eat "opium seeds" all the time since I use poppyseed to cook

lol did you guys get bullied? Why are you guys so triggered? What I said are facts, if you show weakness, you will get bullied. I've seen it happen to plenty of kids.

Imagine your race having a retarded sounding and looking language, 80% of your males names nguyen and forever being a part of the degenerate Chink Gene. I would kill myself! (a chink gene pastime)

I'm the bully though. Gets many pussy during form 4-5, my konco2 from lower forms.
Trusted to be pengawas asrama. Just from my mouth sounds like tsk, tsch, they already know what my commands are.

imagine..... being a flip

Attached: 1453966258887.jpg (705x411, 41K)

Why so aggressive and respond twice to me lmao, you care so much on proving that you were never bullied, and for what? Hmm

Attached: 1545009196607.png (741x839, 266K)

imagine being a j*vanese

Attached: 29122.jpg (719x685, 54K)

t. anjing daerah

I think I'm turning Javanese! I really think so

Attached: fat.jpg (474x314, 25K)

I didn't reply to you twice.

>imagine being aggressive over someone giving you a (you)
You don't have to hide it user

Malaysian is the more appropriate term

Attached: overweight-populations.jpg (642x336, 47K)

I was not aggressive. But I understand how my words can be misconstrued as aggressive by someone very sensitive

the American government-owned Institute of Environmental Science and Research (ESR) confirms that morphine can be present in a urine sample when poppy seeds have been consumed, but it says they would usually have to be eaten within 12 to 24 hours of the sample being collected.

The testing threshold for opiates from 0.3 micrograms per millilitre (can be triggered by eating three-quarters of a cup of poppy seeds) to 2 micrograms per millilitre

It's all fake news they won't actually examine you there was nothing to worry about just do more drugs and you'll be fine.

I wasn't doing drugs, I was trying out traditional turkish cuisine.

Poppy seed is one of the topping to be used in bagels or addition to bread

>he's still trying
Lol, there's really no point anymore, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself lmao.

According to a baker at a cake shop you need to eat several hundred kilograms of them for it to register on urine test.
Looks thin since he could walk, fat is when you hit 200kg+.

Attached: obs_cropped_1504715202.jpg (320x240, 34K)

That's hilarious if that's the case why is there a need to ask? Just tell them you ate those food.

Priapism can set into a cadaver which causes a post-mortem erection. This is simply a neuro-vascular stimuli

This depend on the sensitivity of the opium test.
Please refer to my post on the treshold

how to create webm for Jow Forums the easy way that requires no installation? I have something to share.

I was eating yoghurt and honey topped with a shit load of poppy seeds. They taste like sesame seeds.
then I should be fine
I was just curious. I'm not gonna get drug tested anytime soon.

Shut up medfag, don't bust the myth

OH NONONONONONONONONO
HE DID IT AGAIN

>let me tell you about your language
okay

These are rats to be purged. These days you have to be part of a large bloc or your getting pushed around by multinational corporations and organisations like the IMF.
All nations that are strong today are from similar people's being united by war, diplomacy, inheritance eat.
The CIA revolutions and balkanisation will come for you eventually unless you can beast up your military like Iran

>i was raised up in an environment more familiar to a subject than you so i MUST know about it better than any of you xDDD
Cringe

>United Nusantara
>you now have to deal with Malaysians who see everything as a sin and wants to outarab the arabs
Indonesians already have a problem with Aceh they don't need Aceh 2 and 3

>you have to be part of a large bloc
Um, have you ever heard of ASEAN? It's pretty cool, you should look it up

>All nations that are strong today are from similar people's being united by war, diplomacy, inheritance eat
I thought that's the very background of most SEA countries?

>The CIA revolutions and balkanisation will come for you
We'll see about that ;)

This
Aceh is an embarrassment, somebody get that shit out of the union.

Why flips involve in this talk? Arab this Arab that. We don't want to be associated with your maid race. We don't want to be associated with your mail bride race. You are not on the same level as us. We see you the same as ooga booga tribes from eastern Indonesia. Stop trying to claim our empire (Srivijaya) as yours. Stop trying to claim Adruja Sriwijaya Mala as yours. Even small number of Bruneians could rule you because you're fucking savages.

>United Nusantara
>Get struck by Tsunami/Typhoon/Earthquake in Jakarta
>Aceh/Malaysia starts bitching about how it was God's punishment because "muh nusantara is secular not religious"

It was simply one of a subject that piques my interest.
Another interesting neurological phenomenon that occur in brain dead patient is the "Lazarus Reflex"

>cucking yourself to your saudi masters
Cringe

Go choke on balut while selling your sisters to old white men so that she can receive white sperm to be qualified to enter Miss Universe

Number of Malay maids in Saudi : 0
Number of Flip maids in Saudi: 99999999999999

Keep saying "sorry po" to your Saudi masters kek

>ASEAN
Is there a collective security treaty and military coordination? Customs union? Single currency?
>I thought that's the very background of most SEA countries?
Why stop at the current state?

>unironically getting triggered on a chinese writing board
Its now proven that Malaysians are easy to trigger

Attached: aximuazj6t6y.jpg (2000x1922, 173K)

Why do we go through weird dreams before we die? It's not because of weird religion thing right? Please explain Dr.

>implying united nusantara would be secular

>obsess with malaysia and try to define what malay is when you're ooga booga tribe with no achievement
>post epic reaction image when you couldn't counter your own logic when they're being used on you

>Is there a collective security treaty and military coordination
It's called ASEAN user
>Single currency
Not going to happen within a few years time

Because your brain released DMT as you die

>Is there a collective security treaty and military coordination? Customs union? Single currency?
We're trying to get there. It takes time, but everything is being sorted out. :^)

>being this OBSESSED with trying to beat someone over the internet
Like nigga just shut down your computer
You're taking this board too seriously

>It's called ASEAN user
Is there an actual military clause? Like if China lands on some flip island are the rest of you going to launch or stand down

Pokka Milk Tea or Honey Green Tea?

teh tarik

that's not gonna happen because big daddy USA won't let it happen.

hehe

Teh O Ais