All alts are now back to their Nov 2017 prices. The Dec bull run has been scraped clean in its entirety...

All alts are now back to their Nov 2017 prices. The Dec bull run has been scraped clean in its entirety. Post YFW you realize the jews took away 6.5 months of your life and made you slaves. You can make back money but never time

Attached: JUST.jpg (992x558, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/FApIFpKSdrzu/
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=1488s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go whine about jews elsewhere sage

>Business and finance board
>Not allowed to talk about Jews

What did this user mean by this?!

Attached: 075d0933ce6c6b852bc307923fc70c24fbc89605429d960081e61afdbfd9dbee.jpg (1030x652, 112K)

He meant you can't be mad at the kikes and fags because you didn't sell your shitcoins after they pumped 500% for no reason.

True, true.

> implying I even bothered looking more than once a month this year

>be a nigger
>blame white people for my problems
>white people respond by telling them to stop living in the past and blaming whiteys for their problems

>be a white person
>blame jews for financial slavery and the reason they can't budget their money

Attached: 1522134316723.png (670x686, 547K)

This. Getting buttfrustrated about Jews isn't conducive to getting rich.
Inb4 Jew

It’s actually been very educational on several different levels and somewhat fun, I guess if you don’t use money you can’t afford to lose...

Attached: DB2C9F68-4686-424D-ADFD-08461D067A35.jpg (1013x1000, 168K)

I didn't blame Jews for financial slavery but pretending that Jewish nepotism does not run deep in the financial and business world is disingenuous. Their are loads of successful whites, loads of successful Jews. Very few whites became successful without sucking up to Jews in someway, very few Jews had to suck up to whites.

the thing is all of the niggers problems come from jews too

>0.01% of the population
>14 million people in total
>majority just regular fucking people

You realize that nepotism exists specifically in the banking/lending industry because at one point in history Jews were the only ones allowed to charge interest on loans, usually because no other work was available to you if you were Jewish especially during the Spanish expulsion period.

Jews financed the richest aristocrats around the world and financed them for centuries upon centuries, successfully and it maintained a family business because it worked.

You gonna get mad that most fruit shops are owned by Greeks or Italians? Or that most oil belongs to rich Saudi's?

Get a grip

Attached: 1524773686034.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Unironically true at the end of the day ....i don't even need to get into it brainlets. Just look at the current rap scene, and the age of these rappers becoming famous. And what they do....or promote.

It was fun and exciting I'm the beginning OP. Was fun learning to trade and chart..riding pumps. But like most things in life the buzz of it has gone faded, even on green days. Give me a nice bounce to 9 or 10k and I'm dumping all my alts and out.

>blame jews for the current rap scene
>white people are the biggest consumers of hip hop music

Take a look at half the people who produce beats for these rappers, they're just regular white people - are you telling me that your own kind is betraying you? Conspiracy cuck alert

if you learned to trade and chart and how to bart the markets, why dont you head over to the stock, forex or commodity markets, where barting the markets (TA) works much better than it ever did in fucking crypto?
no offense brah i just dont understand why people who started their journey with crypto dont keep on going

Are you a bot or do you have no reading comprehension?

>managers
>studios
>record labels
>set the trend and then the rest follow and do your work un-knowingly
theres a reason why you're always in the red brainlet

Attached: 1530087455551.png (542x516, 351K)

Kek, your peon brain is not worthy of an explanation . But pretty much this and yes young adults do get influenced by music / music videos.... so don't start with that nonsense. The sheep mentality is at ath, if new nig is on the scene. The masses will start to like him eventually regardless of music quality ....
See 69

100% right

Jews have literally perfected the art of the pump and dump

>be a fish
>blame chicken for your problems
>chicken respond by telling them it's not their fault

>be a chicken
>blame foxes for your problems
>OH WOW HAHA HORSESHOE THEORY AMIRITE? FUCKING ANTISEMITIC CHICKENS

>if nepotism has historical roots then it's ok
what the fuck am i reading
if you're not jewish yourself, then you're officially the goodiest goy

>be a mouse
>hate foxes for eating you

>be a bird
>hate foxes for eating you

this is a more accurate representation of your retarded point

>you shouldn't name the jews even though bitcoin's fall can be directly correlated to dollar-settled futures
from dumb to dumber

let's try in different ways so your brainlet ass doesn't get too confused

original logical fallacy:
>A cries about B
>B cries about C
>A was wrong about B, therefore B is wrong about C

your retarded attempt:
>A hates C
>B hates C

makes no point and has nothing to do with eithee situation
you normans are literally subhuman with your fixation on feelings over logic, it's actually a good thing you get fleeced by the jews

>normans
edgy 2011 me me. gonna post some pepe's next buddy?
>feelings over logic
no you're just a brainlet who cant see its the inner sect of the jewish state/((people)) and religion that are behind nearly every wrong doing that has occured in the last 2 thousand years since they have been allowed into europe.

look at the ussr. hmm quite alot of jews there... quite alot of ethnic russian purges and induced famines there... what? stalin married a jew, his kids married jews and all of his top operatives were jews? the man in charge of the gulags was a jew? All of this by stalin? hmm OH! but wait stalin was named an anti semite for kicking the leading kike before him out and replacing him and then filling his cabinets and leading roles with jews. nvm hes anti-semetic it cant be true. this is ONE BIG COINCIDENCE!!!

14:00 bitchute.com/video/FApIFpKSdrzu/

Did you just make the point that there is an actual reason for hating Jews and whites and blacks are just lower on the food chain?

Attached: DE75A11C-9845-4F95-A27E-F375588D3690.jpg (400x400, 53K)

no. jews are in no way smarter than whites look at the average iq of israel as proof. niggers are unironically animals. they are, its fact based, different bone length ratios skull sizes brain shape, brain size, brain complexity... just everything. but they truly don't have what makes humans more than apes or tigers. That and they are inferior mentally.

before crypto for me seems like a lifetime ago
i Can't believe it's only been a half year

youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t=1488s

>thinks calling people normans is edgy
a brainlet AND a faggot wew

why is it always poor people that are very antisemitic?

Banks (((high frequency trading bots))) are raping us. Thats jew + jew

>implying i lost money and not made money through the bull perioid

Jews no work lol.

Jews wont work. Just look at the kvetching and reeing and lies they spew to this day because the Nazis made them do a bit of light manual labour.

Jews controll the record industry. You know this, please do not pretend otherwise.

Documented evidence of Jewish subversion is not a fallacy or a "conspiracy theory"

It is you who is the brainlet if you are unable or unwilling to see all that is around you.

I think the poorest people I met financially and mentally have been rabbid zionists. Only somone with zero critical thinking skills would support Israel.

>Whats happenening in 2018 is how Rap got big.
No you fucking idiot, the jews behind MTV and record companies pumped rap to white kids and the suburbs starting 30 years ago. Ice Cube has even named the jew as demanding blacks to be more and more gangster in their songs.

>All alts are now back to their Nov 2017 prices.
No, only shitcoin. Alts should be up 50%+.

>invested 1200
>paid 900 in taxes for trades
>worth about 2500 now
Wow, I'm a big investor! My iron hands will make me rich! Sure glad I didn't cash out when I was worth $30k!

Im a jew and yes we took your money good goys

correlation does not equal causation

how can cash settled futures affect the price when no bitcoin trades hands, id argue it cant, it can only affect market sentiment, but there are a lot of things acting on market sentiment hard to measure the effect of that one factor among many

Hmmmmm