CM suicide thread

Did anyone invest into this? I have all of my crypto assets tied up in this ICO, will I lose it all? Honestly feel fucking awful I have been waiting for half a fucking year.

Attached: 65721BD2-ED21-4566-94BB-FE2E9C6A4829.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Fundsu are Safu
Fundsu are Safu
Fundsu are Safu
Anyway all the shit are down. Nothing to lose

Looked almost good, but I had to hold back on account of it being a Russian project. Don't worry, OP, when the market volumes pick back up the smaller exchanges will see more action.

Looks like they're timing the release for when the market bounces. Comfy at least with my 100k XCM not being ripped apart by bears right now.

I have 538. Pretty happy about that now.

I have 25k, it’s literally all my “liquid” assets

To be fair, they are geniuses - keep delaying and shifting deadlines until crypto dies and keep the money. Their deluded followers will defend them everytime - it's like a cult of stupidity and I feel bad for them. They didn't even spell ethereum correctly on their fancy UI.

fucking kek

chainlink 2.0

Hiw is it a Russian project you fucking idiot? Kevin is from New Zealand.

why are you guys investing in literal dog shit? I understand going for long shots, but jesus christ. You deserve to lose all your money.

This isn't a chainlink thread.

Well the guy did run a fx exchange previously, I checked it out and was pretty convinced. What a fucking asshole, I would literally love to beat the shit out of him. Pic related, the guys daughter and her instagram. Should’ve known better.

Attached: 22A987DC-A316-4577-B2DC-4D85743A862C.jpg (1242x2139, 1.26M)

FxPig is still operational. Don't get me wrong, I'd beat the shit out of him too, but he probably knows how to run a business.

Maybe leave his family out of it eh?

Maybe he can finally give us our money back? I can screenshot whatever I want, maybe she shouldn’t post half nudes on Instagram? Her dad made her a target by being a scammer.

Attached: EE5E3E19-3485-4260-8CCC-7DDB8F8F62E9.jpg (1242x1935, 439K)

dat squared body, El ogre de las americas is real, dios mio!

I know right

Attached: FB9CF00B-5AC4-410B-842D-83CF27CA259A.jpg (1242x1988, 395K)

>have to dislocate her neck and spine to get something that's reminiscent of female curves.
¡Si gordo!

that's not his daughter

She is. She was in the TG group and Kevin said in one of the VMs that Regina is her daughter and works there.

Attached: 9F3C4AFE-161D-4808-9C7C-A303CC4990D8.jpg (1242x1264, 390K)

>Maybe leave his family out of it eh?

Ha, look at this newfag. You think this is Gaia Online, hotshot? You come in from Neopets forums? Maybe it's time to kys.

Attached: 11743932655.jpg~c200.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Lol pathetic right, let’s give em hell!

Made me laugh, but hes fucking right. Scammers don't care about people, so fuck this guy and his family.
Anyway, call me deluded, but i still think the delay is just timing the market.

Most comfy hold during this bear period.
I hope you adhd fags dump asap and kys yourselves after this moons so fucking hard a couple of months later.
Kind of obvious amerifats are trying to get in cheaply at launch.

Also fuck all you idiots calling kevin a scammer. Most braindead claim ever. The guy is CEO of an FX exchange, obviously intelligent and knows what he is talking about wrt finance and crypto, and is a semi public figure. As if he would plan some mediocre exit scam... meanwhile Jow Forums collectively invests millions of neetbucks in actual scams, literal pyramid schemes and vaporware from teams if nobodies.

I was worried too but look at it this way. Literally every exchange coin out there has pumped atleast once even Coss. and Now were seeing shitter exchanges like Coinbene and Fcoin's exchange coin moon. As long as they deliver a working product and have margin trading, you should be able to get out completely tethered or at a profit.

btw the market cap starts at 15 million. THIS WILL BE SHILLED and PUMPED. Stop worrying. You should be thanking Kev for literally tethering your money.

Yeah, I was hoping to break even at least. I hope this shit gets to at least $0.5.

i have considered your input and looked the charts

it seems however that most moons happened with the bitcoin moon in januari

2099 xlm here

I have 25k XCM, I figured the market was going to take a shit so I went all in on it. I honestly need $15k to pay for college and after that I am set.

Check out the most recent ones like Bix and Huobi Token, as well as Coni and Fcoin

Idk, Coinmetro ever doing half a billion in volume like Huobi seems impossible.

This
People still don't get the market cap on this is already crazy low, there isn't much room too dump

Easy 1000x.