Just a little reminder for those of you who aren't retarded

Just a little reminder for those of you who aren't retarded

Attached: Adeel International _ Buy,Sell Or Evaluate DHA Lahore ___.jpg (1600x1236, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlebc.com/tools/buy_percentage?period=3years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

babbys first crypto crash
>it will go up tomorrow! buy quickly, there isn't going to be a long sideways period!

Attached: 1521904674691.png (600x600, 122K)

Denial still strong
>It'll start going up any day now
>Golden bullrun
>Accumulation
>Shakeout
>I'm invested in great database entries, they'll surely rebound
Thanks for the entertainment

I have yet to see people panic

Thanks, OP. This proves that now is the best time to buy (chainlink).

We may remain in this area for months with anywhere from 10-50% volatility. Pick your bets.

CRAB-17 = Market sideways for 17 months

>push it sideways and pump it when he gives up

lol

>He thinks the dip is over
Dump some more

Attached: 7EB9B16B-C586-4774-8749-2B52A4B15FFC.jpg (396x594, 148K)

This. Fear is when the $6k bottom is undeniably invalidated (price settling around $5.5k or so). Panic/Capitulation happens next, and will only stop when the price gets near $1k or so. Depression will see sideways movement in the $800-$1500 range for a year or two.

Posts on Jow Forums are down like 65% since april, which is when I first started monitoring them. Average of about 300 posts/hr vs about 1000/hr in April. People don't panic on Jow Forums. They panic IRL and don't come back. The stats show that. Keeping in mind January-April was a bloodbath, I think it's safe to say many many people have panicked. I personally know of about 3 people who got absolutely fucked.

We are still in denial tho.
Look around you, people still have hope.

Out of the 6 people I know of who bought in before December, I'm the only one left who hasn't sold 90%+

People on Jow Forums have hope. But it's just shitposting. Reddit sentiment is down significantly. Everything has slowed down, the majority of normies have lost interest in this shit.

OP is coping so hard right now, lmao

sage

*Stamp of approval*
This is the most likely case pajeets

take a look around you. biz is fucking dead. only the diehards are left now. this means unironically we are are somewhere near the bottom. keep buying at these cheap prices and wait til the end of the year when staking for ETH comes out. we're gonna see some serious shit.

This guy gets it.

>it will go down forever! short quickly!

Agree, we have several possible events which could start the next big bull run: 1. a Bitcoin ETF (see VanEck + SafeX), 2. Release of trusted Custodity services (Coinbase Custodity) 3. China re-entering the crypto market (could still take some time though), 4. pro-crypto regulations in the US (the SEC already stated that BTC and ETH are no securities, which is awesome!) and EU. Now you could say you'll buy back if some of those events happen, but as you know it's not easy to time the market. Trade wisely and without fomo.

BLOOOOODAH

>Depression will see sideways movement in the $800-$1500 range for a year or two.

Jesus fucking christ...

So there's no point in dealing with crypto for at least 1 entire year?

turtlebc.com/tools/buy_percentage?period=3years
Maybe. I want to go back to when alts would party without BTC :'(

At some point people will not sell because their coins are too cheap. This is the point where i see crypto going up slowly again.

Crypto will only go up in a meaningful with the demand supports higher prices. It will not go up merely because people are unwilling to sell; that'll just replace the dumping with generally sideways movement.

Correct.

hope it last longer than a month so I can get some moeny to buy with

>1k
Retard detected

I HAVE SHORTED EVERYTHING ON OUR WAY TO 5K BOYS

That red cross is coming in July, and it's a few thousands lower than we currently are.

you are even more stupid than the guy you are replying too.
Stop jerking him off hes only trying to scare faggots like you.
This guy doesnt know whats going to happen.
Nobody does.

i've been trading for 5 years and i've never seen anybody worth their shit even bring up this meme chart emotion bullshit

only on this board is it considered a reputable source, but then again this is the board that also says TA doesn't work, so I guess it's normal to expect that from retards

>meme chart emotion bullshit
>TA isn't meme chart emotion bullshit

Show us your best meme triangles friend.

>'It's the bottom!'
>He says for the tenth time in the last 6 months

Attached: 1527353591569.gif (400x225, 922K)

>I’ve been trading for 5 years

In the crypto market or stocks? Because if you’re not prepared to admit TA and trading in general is different in crypto then I don’t know what to tell you.

Why do people do the
> Only retail would consider this
> I've been doing this forever
> I finished college
> 100k starting
> Fucking twins on my mansion
> Look at me mom mom you're not looking

It's an user board, you get no cred here.

>fomo in when price already pumped
idiots will never learn.

We started at $800. It'll settle around 3.5k but probably 5k. You realize most people bought at 20k right lmao