Best non crypto investments you've made?

For me, it's bluehole (owns pubg). Bought this back in june last year and it's gone up like 5x

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1860x1906, 755K)

U.S. property after the crash. I'm Canadian to so I got a 30% exchange rate difference added to my profits.

If you unironically think pubg has more active players than fortnite you need a reality check asap or a new coping mechanism.
League vs dota was kinda delusional but still acceptable to discuss, fortnite vs pubg is just clear as water. No one wants to play your shitty pay 2 play game. Maybe they'll learn from dota and change their model to f2p, until then, cope harder

Attached: cope.png (480x363, 60K)

>Maybe they'll learn from dota and change their model to f2p, until then, cope harder
At the moment it's free on phones globally, and free on pc in china. That's obviously the reason it's got so huge.

did anyone ever find out why the battle royale thing finally took off? i remember seeing most of the elements in Rust all the way back in 2014, the whole 64+ players scrounging for supplies, arena size decreasing and everything; but the game genre seemed an afterthought at best. was this basically a repeat of warcraft 2 => dota?

White babies.

DayZ: Zombie, Survival, Battle Royale
H1Z1: Zombie, Battle Royale
PubG: Battle Royale
Next PubG game: Battle

Mix of the plane, scavenging and last one standing. Imo the appeal was first obvious in dayz but it was just too slow, pubg was just the first to properly realise it and hence got massive due to no competition

Even if they change to f2p its still gonna be too late. Dota recovered but never reached league's numbers.
But you can bet on whatever horse you want. Its just clear as day to me that fortnite has won the battle royale genre war and will remain in the top unless they fuck up badly (which i dont think they will)

Pretty much fortnite release made it take off. The game that started the actual BR craze was h1z1, but it has too many bugs. You could see thst the genre had potential because people kept playing it even tho the game was borderline unplayable. Then pubg got released and people moved to that, it was much better than h1z1. Then fortnite came along and it was over. Cartoon graphics + f2p is always the winning combination in gaming. The only game i see competing with fortnite is realm royale and still its gonna be light years away from it (maybe if it was a blizzard game it could potentially compete with it)

Can't wait for the battle royale fad to die, we can surely think of better genres..

cocaine, easiest 2-3x flip with the quickest turnaround time. also has nice dividends in the form of coke whores.

Attached: rockzotung.jpg (185x272, 12K)

>Even if they change to f2p its still gonna be too late. Dota recovered but never reached league's numbers.
Are you blind? It's not up for debate, they both publicly release the facts. Yes this is some shitpsot I just saved of /v/ but both sources are real.

Fortnite did overtake it at one point, however this was when there were no f2p versions of pubg. It's also obviously by far the biggest game on console which I guess makes it appear bigger than it is.

Its gonna die sooner than people expect. Moba is still the best genre, people are just tired of it.

Dota also had a huge spike when it changed to f2p, its normal. We'll see who's winning in 1 year. Hint: its not gonna be the one throwing out desperate lawsuits

>Dota also had a huge spike when it changed to f2p, its normal. We'll see who's winning in 1 year. Hint: its not gonna be the one throwing out desperate lawsuits
You're delusional. It got overtaken before becoming f2p. Now it's SIX times bigger. It also lacks a western f2p pc version, a good xbox version and iy's not even on the ps4 at all. These will all inevitably give it a huge boost again.

thanks anons

PUBG is the most played game on Steam by a wide margin you delusional poorfag. I bet you have 3k hours on TF2 too

Cope. As i said before, we'll see who has more active players in 1 year

Attached: cope.png (480x640, 124K)

Spent ~70€ on Nvidia Stock some time ago because I didn't know what else to do with the money. Picked the company totally at random because I know the name without doing any research at all.

Has gone up ~500% since then. Still a bit salty I didn't put all of the 2000€ I had at that time into Nvidia but I was just too risky.

CO

Attached: CO.png (316x486, 170K)

PE

Attached: PE.png (320x488, 201K)

Its not so much battle royale though, its more like multiplayer horror/thriller. Arguably more fun for casuals than team deathmatch.

Next game: Ba- Sheep herding royale

CLVLY
bought this tanning drug when it was $2
looks like its going to $25 before EOY

Attached: FJaWTqt.jpg (587x960, 64K)

>chinese bots
>players
not going to make it

you would think they had enough money to pay off some streamers