DERO ATLANTIS MAINNET IS LIVE

For all the doubters calling Dero a scam, the mainnet of Dero Atlantis is NOW LIVE.

If you're using mining software, please update to the latest:

seeds.dero.io/atlantis/

Copy of database:

seeds.dero.io/atlantis/atlantisDB/derod_database.db

For stats on the mainnet, please view them here:

stats.atlantis.dero.live/

Things are going to start moving really quickly over the next several days. For the next day or two, Atlantis will be monitored to ensue that it is running smoothly. Shortly thereafter, the source code is going to be released to the public. The goal is to get it out by the end of June, but it might go to the start of July.

If you've made it this far, then congrats -- you've literally made it to the STARTING LINE. Once the source code has been released, the buzzer will say GO, and the hard work will begin. To those who have put up with months and months of being part of a "scam", then feel good knowing that you're on the cusp of something great.

Attached: deroatlantisisnowlive.jpg (250x250, 98K)

Why do I need this coin in my life. Somebody explain.

why do you need any coin in your life

Since we're so close to the source code release, I would highly advise you to wait until then to buy so you know they're legit.

best advice!

Just so you guys know, Dero is giving first-view to accredited cryptographers and code auditors to fully review the source code before it has been released publicly. If you are one or know of someone who would be interested, please have them contact a Dero team member in their Slack chatroom within the next day or two to become apart of the process.

This source code FUD is about to be completely put to rest. You can either continue to FUD and look like a complete fool, or you can become a part of blockchain history.

Attached: Dero Source Code.png (855x105, 12K)

still a shitcoin

Why?

Nobody literally gives a shit.

Why?

Looks like a pattern that nobody really listens to you and your shitcoin, Serena

Who is Serena?

What are you on right now??

>public source code release postponed again
looooooooooooo

Except that it's not.

How much Turtlecoin do you get paid per FUD post, pajeet?

Haters gonna hate

Why don't you go back to Jow ForumsCryptoCurrency and post some more 0xBTC threads already

Your FUD is literally just parroting the same disproven garbage again and again

The FUD is not really disproven to be honest.
And it is true that the dero devs promise more than they deliever.

Thanks to FPGA discord group, pick one :
> $3,600.00 FPGA.
> $1,600.00 ASIC.

>The FUD is not really disproven to be honest.
Um sweetie to be honest yes it has

>And it is true that the dero devs promise more than they deliever.
Yeah because putting out something 9 months early sure is under delivering :^)

>Um sweetie to be honest yes it has
i am not you sweetie faggot

>Yeah because putting out something 9 months early sure is under delivering :^)
Thats not what i meant. They promised ASIC resistance and did not deliever.
They promised source code at Atlantis and did not deliver (only chosen people can take a look)

First rumours about vaporware are going around.
Time will tell if they are really that great, but to just put blind faith into it is a dumb decission.

Even if the team releases their image, shows code, and main net is out and fully functioning, NO ONE WILL USE THIS.

This coin has been a miners source of profit, nothing more nothing less.

>Thats not what i meant. They promised ASIC resistance and did not deliever.
You mining faggots have been on this ASIC crap for 3 days now nonstop. They have explained it several hundreds of times already why they are sticking with their algorithm already. It's not their fault your brain can't understand the technicalities of it. The Dero team has more important things to do than forking every other week to satisfy you puny GPU miners.

>They promised source code at Atlantis and did not deliver (only chosen people can take a look)
Absolute garbage FUD on par with a trillion coin premine. Those who are qualified in cryptography and coding are able to look at it first IF they provide credentials directly to the Dero dev team. The rest of us WILL be getting the public code a few days later. The source code is coming out no matter how much you want to FUD that it's not, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Is this you new religion mate?

I only spoke the truth and guys like you rush in like the spanish inquisition.
I am sorry for you that your beloved shitcoin isn't the god sent thing you want it to be.
You will have to live with it or get yourself a rope.

atlantis was released months ago

Attached: (((ATLANTIS))).png (1005x482, 19K)

Except that it wasn't.

How stupid are you pajeets?

bump

Get fucked, dero.

Stay bitter peepfag

bump

Where is peepchad at? He always used to shit up Dero threads but he's no where to be found.

He was probably the one to dump the coin in the first place.

bump