Did crypto and twitch make men soft?

did crypto and twitch make men soft?

Attached: HAHAHAHAAHA.jpg (800x600, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/twitch-streamer-harassed-angry-fans-learn-husband-asian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love when beta orbiters get milked by heartless women. They actually deserve it

Literally what has this got to do with crypto

fucking lol is this real

Attached: 1530035765728.png (675x601, 194K)

this doesn't read like something real but i wouldn't be surprised if it were true

at first i laughed but then i realised i almost did this too and now feel bad

Attached: 8c6b6e1b63d59d7e842ab5e6f04720b7--golden-life-golden-retrievers.jpg (236x236, 10K)

This is why the white race is dying

Y I K E S.
still, business and finance. saged

I've been thinking of creating a coin I've called "cyranocoin" where it hooks you up a neural network of nodes focused on day to day social interactions, maybe with a google glass type input. Say if you have a crush on a cute barista, if you're in a long lineup and you're staring at her, it can record all the conversations, maybe other guys flirting, and analyze her body language, pupil dilation etc. to see what type of humor, speaking style, posture etc. she responds to, and then feed you posture advice, possible jokes etc. in your ear as you're talking to her.

There's a twitch streamer I'm following, who I mostly lurking in her chat cuz I'm too nervous of coming across as a dork or weirdp, and not in the "oh that's so cute and awkard haha we should date way, but the way where they get "that look" and stare at the ground and start talking really fast and then quickly smile too much once they're aware of their frown...etc. way

It would be great to have access to an intelligent system of thousands of social nodes, that could analyze her resposnses to other guys jokes and conversation styles, and then when I finally work about the courage to "take the plunge" and start chatting, I could get a head start and a more level playing field versus other guys without aspergers etc.

This is something I'd gladly pay the equivalent of 30$ a day for access to this kind of network, but I've been up to the 700's on coinmarketcap and haven't seen anything remotely similar to this.

You'll make it friend. Just don't overthink it, take chances, accept mistakes and learn from them.

Also I'm pretty sure you described ChainLink's use-case.

Attached: wWEmadeit.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

i can see how that would be a good idea in theory, but in truth all women are the same. you're better off paying someone skilled to coach you, or even just learning marketing (the whole field is covertly about "how to seduce women", because consumers are either women or feminine men)

lack of a code of honor
less exercise
more time spent alone than with a community

i.e., read dale carnegie's "how to win friends and influence people" (or w/e it's called), and autistically apply the very precepts of that book when you flirt with women

This can't be real

its real. story here.

nextshark.com/twitch-streamer-harassed-angry-fans-learn-husband-asian/

So from my quick googling, amouranth has an Asian husband, but according to Instagram, stpeach has an Asian fiancee

Lmao white girls love Asian men.

Hahahahahaha this can't be fucking real

He deserved it. How the fuck can you be so clueless. Hopefully this is a troll

this hurts, can't read this...

sjw rag "reporting" on a story doesn't make the actual convos around it real
scroll down, they screencapped the bernie sanders pasta as a genuine comment

>he does it for free
>he donates his hard-earned wagecuck money to a twitchthot

Take the NEET pill

Attached: neet pill.jpg (1200x758, 87K)

>I was gonna do x and see where the night takes us
God, peak autism. Poor sucker

Moral of the story is, never ever pay anything for a women unless they have given u/give u pussy (regularly). Those leeches deserve NONE.

I'm a former stud , now engaged and think almost every women is a whore (nowadays...)

Im glad thots milk beta neets off their money, it's a service to humanity. Hopefully they'll be too broke or kill themselves before they get to reproduce.

Me and my wife started doing something like this. I'd play games off screen so it'd look like she was playing, and she'd speak to chat whilst occasionally reacting. Got tiresome though, but made several $thousand from idiots

No, it just gave beta males an outlet.

Is dis real

Hilarious. Dumb thirsty betas deserve to be fleeced, maybe they'll learn a lesson. Bitch ain't even cute, lol.

This is pathetic....and this is coming from a 25 year old kissless virigin.

Attached: 3C5B4357-8C2C-4C28-B1E3-14D97A5F5A85.jpg (508x524, 36K)

i've spent money on twitch but it was to call a black guy a nigger on stream.

was worth it

Everytime I read a convo like this it goes the same way. First the beta act all nice putting themselves on moral highground and then they just burst out in the most cringy way possible. Why do they always sperg out in the end?

My girlfriends 7.5” strap on made me hard and soft at the same time

That can't be real right? No one is that beta right? Right? Also isn't Amouranth a trap anyways? Imagine being this beta for a fucking trap lool.

No. Soft men made crypto and twitch

Attached: ChinaTrump.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

STPeach has a bf too so I don't get why this retard would do this

Are people such spergs these days?

Attached: 2014-05-08-be-sovietbear.b8d8e.jpg (1200x627, 80K)

Omegas lol
Who the fuck donates to thots for playing ok twitch and showing tits?

I hope one day someone makes a study about the total market cap of beta orbiters money and how they make economy more dynamic

Attached: 1524717433349.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

T. Buttblasted mod

Sure the man is maybe desperate and stupid, but she is also someone who practically lies or at least misleads for money. Would anyone with any self respect do it?

I can't believe people responded to this seriously.

YELLOWED

The beta coefficient on twitch stock is very high

niggas be so desperate to soapbox about how non-beta they are and how much they hate beta people that they actually take op image seriously hehe

Wow. I don't even know what this genre of stupidity existed

People giving money to people on cams and chats. Wow.

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

Just reading the screencap put me in danger close proximity to this interaction. I felt a wave of an hero come over me for a minute imagining this guy's mindset.
>Phew boys pass me a Monster that was close

Attached: 1530055504012.png (485x443, 26K)

I have a better rule: never give women cash or pay for their shit. Did you know that they will actually pay for you and buy you things? Like, a night out at the bar, a ton of drinks, and they'll pick up the tab. Or buy your movie tickets and popcorn, and dinner too. They'll get you high just to suck your dick while stoned. Just play it off like you're poor and she'll pay your way.

>t. user who knows nothing about neural networks